PS2 PES 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU :WORSHIP:
In behalf of the entire PS2 community, please let him know how grateful we are for taking the time to help us. Thanks for the great news man :))

P.S. I know I'm asking a lot. But can you also ask him if there's any way he can add a feature to the editor, to check/edit player's market value? This would allow a more realistic player market and make for a better Master League experience, as the players would have an accurate market value. e.g. I see a lot of ppl talking about using copy base of Balzaretti to give Ibra his current hairstyle. In game, this would make him worth 10/12M€. You see my point? :SHOCK:
Also, the option to check/edit the player's development curves would be a welcome addition. But not as important as the market value.

Sorry if I'm being annoying, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Right?
:COAT:

Either way, please send him our best regards and our deepest thanks :COOL:

P.P.S. Good luck with the beta-testing. Hope it all works ok mate and you give us some more good news soon ;)

Hi Crossas and thanks for the kudos! :TU:

Well, it would be simply awesome if the forthcoming PES 2012 Editor could have new features as you have suggested (players' growth curve editor + players' market value editor); by my side, I would like to see in the new editor the feature to import players from PES 2011. But, IMO, we should wait the release of version 1.0, then we'll submit all our requests/suggestions to the attention of D4v0r. That's because I don't want to bother him with another email, since he wrote me he's too busy at this time.

About your question on players' editing, there's a very easy solution to the problem about players' market value in ML after the "base copy" thing: you simply have to reset the player's growth curve.
Example: Base copy Balzaretti over Ibrahimovic to give him the ponytail. Then, WITH INGAME EDITOR, go to Ibrahimovic' general settings (the menu where you can edit things like: motion style, free kick style, GROWTH CURVE...) and press :circle:. Simple.
And, anyway, this is a necessary step after the "base copy" thing is done.

I hope you all could thank D4v0r personally, not through me, as soon as possible.

@rocky085:

sim-baris_zoom.jpg

Looking forward to the editor, especially for the convenience of 'global changes', makes life soooo much easier.

Does anybody know what stat change may increase the number of fouls in this game?. I do like the game but would prefer if i could get to take a few more free kicks.

Last edited:
if you add + 10 to tackling, stamina and agression you'll obtain a little bit of your desire, even if it's impossible to change referee decision!

if you add + 10 to tackling, stamina and agression you'll obtain a little bit of your desire

There's no such stat as 'Tackling' in PES and 'Aggression' was removed from the latest version. Anyway, Aggression has nothing to do with 'aggressiveness' or eagerness to tackle/play more violently.
Stamina has nothing to do with any of this, as well.

So if one desires more fouls in the game, the more logical thing to do is actually decrease the DEFENCE and RESPONSE stats.
That way, the tackling will become more awkward/less accurate and mistimed.

For more insight:
http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewforum.php?f=11&sid=be6514feff82b5aab60d3085428936d9

Last edited:
That was not an opinion. It's all facts.
I'm not talking out of nothing and out of no basis. There are people that dedicate their time to research and thorough testing on every single PES's stat, attribute and special cards... and what I wrote is a product of some of the things I learned from them.

Please take a time to visit this site:
http://pesstatsdatabase.com/index.php

and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
I know that forum! that's very good but it's not a sacre book! you are free to learn wherever you want, but with setting you posted above, it's easier to score goal, not to obtain more free-kicks. for your knowledge, 'cause it's 10 years that I create option files, tackling (or sliding, as you prefer), aggression and stamina are already present in pes 2012 PS2, or better, they are present in D4v0r's editor. so, don't try to teach me how to edit and which value I've to modify. if you like my suggestion take it, else read and don't reply! cheers

Hi tenente and Luisao82,

Sorry i didn't mean to start a big debate, i do appreciate both your replies. I will probably wait until the editor comes out and change the stats globally to see if any of your ideas makes a difference. I suppose the biggest problem is the ref being too lenient.

It seems silly wanting more fouls but i'm an old school PES5 fan. I really want PES2012 to be the best but the lack of fouls does bug me a bit and makes the game feel a bit arcadey.

At the moment i'm still playing PES5 and really loving it again. :BOP:

Thanks again.

I know that forum! that's very good but it's not a sacre book! you are free to learn wherever you want

I never said that PSD is a sacre book, but truth is that it's one of the most reliable sources around, when it comes to stats analysis and evaluation.

but with setting you posted above, it's easier to score goal, not to obtain more free-kicks.

You're Right and you're Wrong.
Right - agree that most probably with the settings I posted number of goals would increase. Actually, that's logical.
Wrong - If you decrease those settings I posted (specially DEF), number of fouls and FK's will tend to increase... and this I didn't learn from PSD... I tested myself.

tackling (or sliding, as you prefer), aggression and stamina are already present in pes 2012 PS2, or better, they are present in D4v0r's editor. so, don't try to teach me how to edit and which value I've to modify.

My bad here.
I'm a PC guy, I don't play the PS2 version, so I didn't know there were those differences in the player's sets, from one platform to another.
Sorry for that.

if you like my suggestion take it, else read and don't reply! cheers

You really don't need to resort to that kind of talk, even if you're right on a certain matter.
It really does you no favors in other people's book.

Just chill! Nobody is attacking you. ;)

Last edited:
I think we had a misunderstanding and I'm sorry for this situation. I was talking about PS2 (if you read the title of topic, here we only talk about PS2). Stats, gameplay, graphic, engine and so one, are really different between two version, so we are debate over 2 different games! I've never played with Pes on PC, except PES5 and PES6 (more similar to PS2 version than now). For PS2 what I wrote is tested, maybe for PC is complety different, I don't know!

IMPORTANT NEWS from D4V0R:

D4v0r has replied to my email, telling me that he is very, very busy at this moment but he's working anyway on the editor.
He wrote me that the release is scheduled for next week (probably between the 29 and the 30).
With my great pleasure, I'll be his beta-tester for this year too.

:RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF:

When is it going to come out?

IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF IN PES EDITOR 2012 YOU CAN CHANGE THE TEAMS KITS. THAT WOULD MAKE THE EDITOR COMPLETE IN MY OPINION. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE KITS IN PES 2012 for PS2 (for example the teams in Eredivise)?

D4vor, come on, give us some news, please ;D
Editors all over the world are waiting for the editor XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom