PS2 PES 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 May 2009
Post here any info you have about the game.

Until now, I can say for sure that Europa League is not in, Copa Libertadores is though.

Moreover, the known fact that it will be the best version for the 5th successive year.

It will be released on 28th of October

Don't worry. In a few days, as the launch day approaches, there should be some news. Someone will get it "sooner" for sure ;)

I am sure for those "fast" buyers but I can't see a good reason for which Konami hasn't released a single screenshot or any info on the game.

Me neither man. It's the far superior version of the game. But it keeps being neglected year in, year out (e.g. Europa League licensing, boots, ...). Konami being Konami :P

Totally agree lads.....My information is that the only change to PES 2012 for PS2 & Wii is a reworking of the gameplay...same base as last year,obviously new rosters,music etc but more or less not many changes...

Totally agree lads.....My information is that the only change to PES 2012 for PS2 & Wii is a reworking of the gameplay...same base as last year,obviously new rosters,music etc but more or less not many changes...

How do you know the gameplay is being reworked? Do you have inside information?

Hope this is true rather than just the roster update.

Hi geeeeee ,I have been chasing info for weeks now.Ive got some friends who work within the industry and i was given that little snippit just this week.
Thats all they could tell me and i dont like to push further as they are good contacts and always if and when they have info its passed on.
Konami not pushing it is disappointing but not suprising as im sure everyone on the board knows this already,but im just happy that probably for the last time we get a WiiPES and also another PS2 PES.....Roll on Oct 28th and Nov 4th :BOP:

I hope this time Olympiacos kit is going to be as in reality and not with a fucked up font number or wrong sponsor. We have the best fans in the entire Europe, we deserve some respect.

So, your friends did not mention any new mode? I am still hoping because Konami could make the game as good as possible in order for it to last long for us PS2 users. We made them rich sometime ago, if they do remember.

I have asked if they can find out anymore,even just a small titbit to give PES PS2 fans and Wii PES fans something......
I also did the PES 2012 survey tonight on their FB page and at the same time asked this....http://www.facebook.com/PES/posts/10150338935489327

Thanks for the info, it would be good if the gameplay is similar to pes5 or 6. I've only oredered one copy for my brother but will play it before i give it him. If its any good i will buy for myself also. At the moment whenever we meet up we play pes5 with new option file. It is still great but when i play on my own i find the cpu is a bit easy now (been playing for too many years i think lol)

Hmm... I translated the page and in the edit section I foundn something interesting: 'it is possible to make your own national team.'

I found this site.
http://www.konami.jp/we/2012/psp_ps2/mode/index.html
From what I understood, no new modes and no Portuguese league..
Are you sure about the portuguese league, mate?
Look at the photo below the "League Mode" section on Konami's web page, there are 5 leagues to play: EPL, Ligue1, Serie A, Eredivisie, La Liga and a fifth league (the one with a lion - I guess - on the emblem).

Moreover, seems like there's a new "Training Mode" and new national teams...

May anyone confirm all of that?

Can't wait for Thursday to finally get PES. Kinda like it that there is no info at all, make's me more excited to buy it and check out all things myself. :D

I think we're getting new national teams! :D
So excited. :)

Last edited:
Are you sure about the portuguese league, mate?
Look at the photo below the "League Mode" section on Konami's web page, there are 5 leagues to play: EPL, Ligue1, Serie A, Eredivisie, La Liga and a fifth league (the one with a lion - I guess - on the emblem).

Moreover, seems like there's a new "Training Mode" and new national teams...

May anyone confirm all of that?

The 6th League is the one called International. You should know if you are a PS2 player.

The Training mode existed in all PS2 versions and was never removed so it is not new.

Moreover, you won't be able to create new national teams. You will just have the ability to change the entire national team squad, which means you can edit a national squad to your preferences.

Last edited:
hope there will be a full patch of the premier league jersey, balls, boots & music.... :)

hope there will be a full patch of the premier league jersey, balls, boots & music.... :)
You can only hope for the jerseys, since the other things you mentioned need editing of the game files while the jerseys can be done also in the OF. But OF editing requires the creation of a tool, and this means we have to find someone to create that tool.

You can only hope for the jerseys, since the other things you mentioned need editing of the game files while the jerseys can be done also in the OF. But OF editing requires the creation of a tool, and this means we have to find someone to create that tool.

Or you do it the old fashioned way byy creating everything yourself like I do. :)

Hi.
Is it possible to play in pes12 custom tournament with clubs?
Is it possible to playonly cup (e.g. spanish cup?).
I cant find these modes anywhere. Why they didnt include it?
I have to play whole season to play only cup?
How can I play some custon competition (knock-out, 2 legs) with clubs?
I cant believe that it is not in pes12.

However gamplay for me is 100 times better than fifa (after 2/3 weeks playing each game). Fifa is stupid (you play on profesional level with barca and even when you r very good low class team come and beat you like you are beginner, also fouls are totaly fu**ed up, you are near some player and its a foul, stupid game).
PES12 is better for me!!!

:CONFUSE: Ai caramba! Besides the boots and the EL license, they didn't even care to upgrade the scoreboards.. No Portuguese League. Nothing new at all!!! :SHOCK:

PES 2012 = PES 2011 + 2011/12 OF

Konami -> :FAIL:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom