PS2 PES 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since someone has called my name... Here I am!
I'm waiting for the new Pes 2012 for PS2, if someone has it, please link it to me.. so i can start working for the new editor ;)
I'll open a new post as soon as i got the game, and start working for the editor!
As usual, thanks to everyone to using my Ps2 tool :)

I look forward to your editor D4v0r. I have been editing manually Tottenham and Arsenal to find the right speed. But waiting for your editor so that i can do global stat changes.

I find that adjusting Top Speed, Acceleration, and Dribble Speed by -20 makes it a better game and not too arcadey.

Also Top Player does not feel scripted like in the previous PES, i lost 4-2 to Arsenal as Tottenham but i felt as if i had been beaten fair and square and not because the CPU scripted a win.

The game has NO changes at all.
Only some background images were changed.
Boot editing is not available. The adidas 3 stripes cannot be put on shorts. So now we have to wait until the editor is ready and until someone uploads the Spanish version of the OF so that we edit it with D4vOr's tool.

although im not a big fan of the game since i still play pes 5/6 alot i have to admit the AI is a nice challenge this year they are clinical in front of goal

Ordered this via Amazon.co.uk, got it for £2.99, as had a £15 voucher to use, should be here within the next couple of days. Let's see what the old school PES has to offer haha.

I have making good patch but still missing Great faces!CR7 and Messi in ps2 is bad!
anyone can share to me CR7 and Messi faces in ps2?
I will share my good patch to everyone when I'm done!it's still missing good faces!
My PES english patch want more faces!

Since someone has called my name... Here I am!
I'm waiting for the new Pes 2012 for PS2, if someone has it, please link it to me.. so i can start working for the new editor ;)
I'll open a new post as soon as i got the game, and start working for the editor!
As usual, thanks to everyone to using my Ps2 tool :)

Hey d4v0r! how many time more to Pes Editor 2012?? wee aree very exciteeeed!!!:APPLAUD::WORSHIP:

I'm having some problems with Master League in PES 2012.

My campaigns keeps giving errors.
The first time was when I selected some player to buy (Targets). But that wasn't a big deal. I just avoided selecting that player and continued my game.
But now, it happens right after my coach briefing report on the next adversary and a reclamation from Coloccini (I'm playing with Newcastle United) about being bored with the training regime.
Right after my conversation with Coloccini, the Information menu appears, with the 'Keep track of changes in team strength" as first (selected) option. In that precise instant, the game gives some unexplained error and closes. That means, there's no way I can continue my game now.
This is rly screwing my gaming experience.

Anyone else had the same kind of problems? Help anyone.

ps: I applied PESEDIT patch 1.3, official patch 1.1 and official patch 1.2.

Guys I think there's knuckle shot on the ps2 console this year! YouTube - pes 2012 ps2 goals check here from 0:26 and after. Has anyone else scored with knuckle shot on ps2 ? If yes, how to do it? (P.S. The compilation is NOT mine, it's from a user on youtube. Credits to him!)

charging max in a good shooting position + pressing rignt & down or left & down .... i think it work only with players who have 80 or more in shooting power stat. :)

Why no one is making an option file for PES 2012 on ps2 this year? Or is there any files that i missed? :CONFUSE:
by the way, this year's soundtracks are terrible. but 2011's soundtrack was awesome!

Why no one is making an option file for PES 2012 on ps2 this year? Or is there any files that i missed? :CONFUSE:
by the way, this year's soundtracks are terrible. but 2011's soundtrack was awesome!

because none is payd to create free option file and above all because there isn't a option file editor yet.

actually, they are paid...why do you think that they upload to Megaupload, Fileserve etc. ? 'cause those sites PAY YOU after a specified number of downloads of your file.

I've extracted my ENG OF to the desktop and patiently waiting for the editor.

maybe they pay 1 $ after 1000 download, that's to say that for every file I uploaded I could buy a box of sigarettes :-)

yes, there's some spanish OF, but to have a complete one we mast wait the peseditor.

Hi Crossas, hi everybody.
I'll try to drop our D4v0r an email, hoping he replies, then I'll let you know.
Let's keep our fingers crossed... :))

Thanks mate :))
Gotta say I loved your PES2011 OF. So many awesome faces you assigned! I can only IMAGINE the hours you spent tweaking every player. AWESOME!! :APPLAUD: :WORSHIP:
Looking forward for your OF for the last PES on the great PS2 ;)

D4v0r. Where are you? We need you man! :CRY:
If you read this, please give us some news :PRAY:

IMPORTANT NEWS from D4V0R:

D4v0r has replied to my email, telling me that he is very, very busy at this moment but he's working anyway on the editor.
He wrote me that the release is scheduled for next week (probably between the 29 and the 30).
With my great pleasure, I'll be his beta-tester for this year too.

:RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF:

D4v0r has replied to my email, telling me that he is very, very busy at this moment but he's working anyway on the editor.
He wrote me that the release is scheduled for next week (probably between the 29 and the 30).

ottimo compaesano!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU :WORSHIP:
In behalf of the entire PS2 community, please let him know how grateful we are for taking the time to help us. Thanks for the great news man :))

P.S. I know I'm asking a lot. But can you also ask him if there's any way he can add a feature to the editor, to check/edit player's market value? This would allow a more realistic player market and make for a better Master League experience, as the players would have an accurate market value. e.g. I see a lot of ppl talking about using copy base of Balzaretti to give Ibra his current hairstyle. In game, this would make him worth 10/12M€. You see my point? :SHOCK:
Also, the option to check/edit the player's development curves would be a welcome addition. But not as important as the market value.

Sorry if I'm being annoying, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Right?
:COAT:

Either way, please send him our best regards and our deepest thanks :COOL:

P.P.S. Good luck with the beta-testing. Hope it all works ok mate and you give us some more good news soon ;)

Last edited:
it's good information.I will share my good patch (uk version)while i have pes editor because i want this tool edit AIK change Borussia Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom