PES 2012 Football Life thread

Hi lads, I don't have the game yet but I'm hoping that with the Manager creation tool I'll be able to create a reasonably accurate David Moyes ( Evertons manager). Can some one with the game tell if this will be possible? I had hoped that by now we would see a thread dedicated to manager appearance formulas for all the big clubs :) hopefully those people with great FAce makIng talents will do their thng ;)
I noticed a topic for building real-life managers in the 2012 Editing section on the PESGaming forums. Saw some horrendous attempts at Wenger & Fergie but you never know, some wizard might post some good ones sometime...!

One question for ML, what transfer frequency setting are people
playing on? If low setting what is it like?
I'm hoping Ai transfers are more grounded and that they don't
follow the same script from 2011...Barca being asset stripped,
Villa & Torres playing for a Milan side, Balotelli, Lakaku moving
on every year for big fees etc....

One question for ML, what transfer frequency setting are people
playing on? If low setting what is it like?
I'm hoping Ai transfers are more grounded and that they don't
follow the same script from 2011...Barca being asset stripped,
Villa & Torres playing for a Milan side, Balotelli, Lakaku moving
on every year for big fees etc....
I enabled the low setting at the start of my current Spurs ML and didn't see one Premier League, La Liga or Serie A change in pre-season. Only transfers between "rest of Europe" sides and the fake teams. I'm going to see what it's like in the winter transfers period and then turn it up a notch if there's no real activity.

It's good that the level can be changed any time you want. Not sure if you could do that last year.

I noticed a topic for building real-life managers in the 2012 Editing section on the PESGaming forums. Saw some horrendous attempts at Wenger & Fergie but you never know, some wizard might post some good ones sometime...!

Thanks heaps mate - I'll pop over to that forum and see what they have cooking :) I so hope I can find a great version of Davey Moyes ;)

So did anyone try club boss and experienced a lot of decline in their players? my players lose like 3-4 overall points in half a season, even the young players.

my Welbeck has dropped two points in rating after three games already and I still can not find a proper training regime to satisfy Rooney. What a master league this year is :CONFUSE:

Last edited:
Having fun but atm it feels like i'm playing Demon's Souls. The CPU will punish you 100% of the time when you commit a mistake. It wont miss a god damn free kick too.

2-4-7 right now playing on top player, with Betis, default ML players. Brutal. AI is so good i'm feeling cheated right now.

zafervnn,pes2012gonbegood
Same is here. I think training is bugged. As i developed the only way to get stats grow up put training on "physical form" (the last line, right after strategy/tactics). (my game in russian)

P.S. Probably it's one of the reasons why release was suspended :FAIL:

I always edit WE Utd or similar into my home town team, and give them their own custom kit with sponsor, kit manufacturer, custom stadium with adboards, fence, banners etc and start with the ML default players, I like to try and turn an unknown entity into a world class club.
Gives so much more immersion and satisfaction to the game mode.

Developement in Club Boss mode is definetly bugged, whatever I do my players keep losing stats and fast, even youngesters who should actually be growing..

Anyone having problems with the stamina /regeneration of the players in ML? I have to rotate 4-6 players almost every game now, especially when i play CL and national cups. Furthermore it seems the player regeneration is very slow this time.

Unfortunately i have to sub the keeper too, after 6-8 games. I think it is a little bit over the top, could this be?

Hah, last couple of years it was very much 'under the top', so to say. You hardly had to rotate anyone, unless players returned very tired from their national teams. IMO, playing at three fronts, you should have to rotate a lot ... maybe not GKs, but for other players it's pretty realistic.

And what do you think about regeneration time? It seems exhausted players needs 3-4 games out, until they recover. That is a little bit to long isn't it?

Anyone having problems with the stamina /regeneration of the players in ML? I have to rotate 4-6 players almost every game now, especially when i play CL and national cups. Furthermore it seems the player regeneration is very slow this time.

Unfortunately i have to sub the keeper too, after 6-8 games. I think it is a little bit over the top, could this be?

Have you tried the "condition" training? My players have no acc fatigue if I let them skip a match (when there are 3 games in a week) I also think condition training between midweek and weekend helps, but it obviously doesn't eliminate fatigue completely.

I put in an offer for Adam Johnson just to check, and they wanted £26 million for him despite his market value being a measly 3-something.

Talking about the youth team, thankfully they've nerfed players like Palmieri and Shimizu and they've added a lot of new players as well.

Adam Johnson got good rating + some value + he is young, thats why they ask so much, besides that its player they could keep, not necessary for them to sell him.

Shimizu is actually quite good for his age! Palmieri had 92 rating in my PES2011 ML :P

I can't believe the accumulated fatigue bug is back.

After 2 games and the players start gathering acc fat. After 3-4 and they need changing.

Do the stupid people in Konami ever watch today's football?

Unbelievable.

I haven't had that problem yet, but I use condition training every other game.

I can't believe the accumulated fatigue bug is back.

After 2 games and the players start gathering acc fat. After 3-4 and they need changing.

Do the stupid people in Konami ever watch today's football?

Unbelievable.

I do not consider it as a bug, I mean if a player plays 6-7 games in a period of 20 days he will be fatigued, my experience is that players do not have any fatigue if there is no midweek fixture, so IMO the system is not unrealistic.

Swith them up often, only way it seems.

Most likely in place to avoid people getting a 99 everything team.

By the way, does anybody know when are they going to update the squads?, because I will be playing with Zaragoza, and at this moment there is no Barrera and Efraín Juarez in the team.

By the way, does anybody know when are they going to update the squads?, because I will be playing with Zaragoza, and at this moment there is no Barrera and Efraín Juarez in the team.

They could give us a date but they are incompetent, im getting frustrated too since I want realistic transfers, can't really play before that.

Alot of places the game hasn't even been released yet so lets try and be a bit patient. I know the games should be up to date when released but we should know via past experience that Konami tend to do this every year.

This is what I want to know.... Anyone??

I think the traning is independent of the overall natural progression of the player & vice versa.

So if a player is still in his development ages, (development graph) by traning you just allocate his development areas..

I must say I find the training is a bit futile this year, we used to have much better traning and development in previous editions.

been playing bal, just a warm up season, i will be playing seriously when the update is done, and the edited option files is out, i started (AMF) out with this portuguese club, i forget the name, played 11matches, scored some goals and had some assists, (not much), and in the winter transfer periode, i went to az alkmaar, they were standing first in the eredivisie, i thought i would have a hard time, but with better players it becomes a lil bit easier, things like through passes are faster seen/anticipated, so scored more and had more assists, in the summer i played with my national team , the african cup of nations, and won it, hadnt that much of influence but was been awarded as best player of the cup, after the african cup, i had an offer i couldnot refuse :D:D and went to fulham who were playing champions league, with az we wouldnt have a chance to get further then the groupe fase, so i figured, and i went to fulham played a friendly match as (SS) so a more attacking role, to be honoust i`ll have to adept my style as i like to be involved with the build up play, so this is it for me so far :D i hope my writing style is not to brief/short.

Back
Top Bottom