PC pes 2012 digital download

Slim2011

Banned
22 July 2011
someone can provide me a link where i can pre-order pes 2012 to download it when it's released plz??!! and thnx for help!! :)

Hi,

My advise to you... try the demo first before buying. So far all versions of both PES and FIFA since the 1990's suck.

Best regards

Hi,

My advise to you... try the demo first before buying. So far all versions of both PES and FIFA since the 1990's suck.

Best regards

Which is why we have a vibrant forum for both platforms here ????????
You have only just joined mate, dont bother posting that something "sucks"
becuase its not very mature.

Last year the download came out during European release for everyone. I got in America the day it came out in mainland Europe.

Last year the download came out during European release for everyone. I got in America the day it came out in mainland Europe.

Yea but then they quit sending the CD keys and made it available again for the UK release. They made a mistake. I know it because I was one of them who couldn't get the game on time. Hope that's not the case this year.

PS: fanolato, do you play online?

Last edited:
PS: fanolato, do you play online?

Not anymore. Got tired of all the pressure and big teams whores, and bad connections. I don't even care that people use good teams like Napoli, Valencia or Tottenham. But Madrid, Barca, Brazil, Spain, Man U, Bayern, Chelsea every game. :/

Not anymore. Got tired of all the pressure and big teams whores, and bad connections. I don't even care that people use good teams like Napoli, Valencia or Tottenham. But Madrid, Barca, Brazil, Spain, Man U, Bayern, Chelsea every game. :/

I know exactly what you mean. They take the fun out of it. It becomes boring after a while.

In case you change your mind we have a North American community and a website. We play leagues and cups. Connections are good because we only allow NA players.

Let me know :)

Would love to purchase 2012 on Steam, I do not understand why Konami are so reluctant to sell it digitally.

I know Gamesplanet.com were selling 2011 a while after its release.

last year gamesplanet screwed up & released the game early, so maybe Konami will no longer allow digital download .

Isn't Metaboli one of those 'rent a game' services where you have to pay monthly? I'm looking for PES2012 DD as my DVD drive isn't working, if I can't find it anywhere I'll have to go without :|

Isn't Metaboli one of those 'rent a game' services where you have to pay monthly? I'm looking for PES2012 DD as my DVD drive isn't working, if I can't find it anywhere I'll have to go without :|

No. You buy it digitally and it's yours. No monthly subscription or anything.

How can you order though ? I went to their website and was not able to find pes2012 O.O

Last edited:
No. You buy it digitally and it's yours. No monthly subscription or anything.

I have to correct myself. I found out that Metaboli actually asks for monthly subscription to play their games but last year we ordered PES 2011 through gamesplanet.com which is sponsored by Metaboli.

Either way there is no sign of PES 2012 yet.

Back
Top Bottom