PC pes 2012 digital download

It's in the editing section.

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65129

I've also heard you can use the file from the demo if you've installed it.

Awesome! Thanks shank118!

Perhaps I should just wait until the UK version hits. Not sure if the actual computer game install files will be in English since that is my operating system region or if it will be in the language of the game I purchase?

Hi, I have a question - if we buy the French or German direct download versions, what's the difference? Just the text and commentary? Do they no longer ship multilingual versions where you can choose your language once you install? I remember getting those even in New Zealand... of course, now I'm in the States and it seems there's no way to buy a PC version.

Just wondering what other people getting Fra/Ger/Ita versions are doing.

I'm buying the FR version. But that's so I'll have a key. I'll aquire the english version by... *ahem*... other means.

Enzo do you know if you can install the game on more than one PC?

Taken from GamesPlanet FAQ..

Can I install my game on a bunch of PCs?

Yes, though because of the DRM (Digital Rights Management) applied on the game you only have a set amount of ‘initial activations’ (normally 5) that are imposed on us by the games publishers. If you need more then our support team will give more, within reason. What we mean is that if we see a lot of activations in a few days from a bunch of different IPs, then it’s pretty obvious that this is fraudulent use, so we won’t give more activations without a really really good reason.

Oh great, within the last few hours gameplanet seems to have applied IP restrictions or something, so you can't buy from outside Europe...

It looks like they're doing their best to prevent legit customers from buying their game :(

I tried to buy from the Italian gamesplanet last night around 6 pm CST in the states. It kept saying something was wrong with my information even though it wasn't. Now, like the above person has stated, seems they have blocked it to region specific purchases.

Unbelievable and pathetic. There is no damn PC version in the US for whatever damn reason! Sorry for venting, just very frustrating. Will have to look for a vendor to send one here.

I tried to buy from the Italian gamesplanet last night around 6 pm CST in the states. It kept saying something was wrong with my information even though it wasn't. Now, like the above person has stated, seems they have blocked it to region specific purchases.

Unbelievable and pathetic. There is no damn PC version in the US for whatever damn reason! Sorry for venting, just very frustrating. Will have to look for a vendor to send one here.

It seems Konami always find a way to shaft the N.American Market.

I got the German version, and applied English menu, stuck a patch on, alls good:))

they lowered all the prices for preorder on gamesplanet, and we that preordered one day before are all fucked, we pay more for the same product. im very very angry

they lowered all the prices for preorder on gamesplanet, and we that preordered one day before are all fucked, we pay more for the same product. im very very angry

Indeed. The only reason I pre-ordered yesterday was because I thought I would get my codes at midnight. A few hours later, the time of release changes and then a few more hours later the price drops 10 euro. And I'm still waiting.

It's a total piss take.

Indeed. The only reason I pre-ordered yesterday was because I thought I would get my codes at midnight. A few hours later, the time of release changes and then a few more hours later the price drops 10 euro. And I'm still waiting.

It's a total piss take.

i send them a very angry email :D what a bad service

Gamesplanet FR: 29,99€
Gamesplanet IT: 34,99€
Gamesplanet DE: 32,50€
Gamesplanet ES: 34,99€

Really strange.. well i guess ill pick FR version

Wow that's crazy price drop. And I had to order the italian one at 39.99 euros yesterday, cuz i thought I would receive it at midnight. ARgh!

Let's play online guys, once we get the game.

Holy craaa.... the download is over 9 gigs :'( How is that possible?

download.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom