PC pes 2012 digital download

Can not play online with UK folks though and i don't know how to trash talks people in other languages :P

Then zafervnn you have your answer. You can still get it on the 29th then.:BOP:

But this has to be confirmed. You don't wanna end up not being able to play with UK peeps.

its impossibile that if you buy italian version you can only play with italian people, in all the last pes you can play against who you want in all europe

if your gonna get the eu release get the german version its reduced to 32.50 eur until the end of the day.

Ordered from the french gamesplanet and they have since changed the release date from 00:00 to 18:00 tomorrow. I'm absolutely raging.

Hey defade! I used your option file for PES 2011. Good job mate. Hope you do another one this year.

Yeah I noticed they changed the timings for each one of the sites. You should have gotten the German one since it was on discount.

Hey defade! I used your option file for PES 2011. Good job mate. Hope you do another one this year.

Yeah I noticed they changed the timings for each one of the sites. You should have gotten the German one since it was on discount.

Yeah I noticed. Raging about that too ;P

Hi, I have a question - if we buy the French or German direct download versions, what's the difference? Just the text and commentary? Do they no longer ship multilingual versions where you can choose your language once you install? I remember getting those even in New Zealand... of course, now I'm in the States and it seems there's no way to buy a PC version.

Just wondering what other people getting Fra/Ger/Ita versions are doing.

Yeah the difference is the text and commentary. Even then, you can get English text in the game by copying a file over. For the commentary, you gotta wait for the english commentary to be out.

Yeah the difference is the text and commentary. Even then, you can get English text in the game by copying a file over. For the commentary, you gotta wait for the english commentary to be out.

Is this file readily available like other mods? The commentary is so awful, I never have it on. ha ha

Back
Top Bottom