PS2 PES 2011

I really enjoy doing the kits, and hidayat225 is working on transfers so at the moment things are about getting the game looking right with most players where they should be.

After this comes removing duplicate players from national teams and creating missing ones, and editing boots / appearances. It usually takes 2-3 months before the file takes it's final shape.

The real problem at the moment is getting the editor to work with the new game, and it will take someone who understands Java and Hex Editing, along with how to use the "Eclipse" program. I have tried to contact D4v0r who did this last year, but there has been no response... yet!

There have been over 20,000 downloads of my files over the last couple of years - and I don't mind if others use my kits, but I think the above stages are needed to get a really good file together that pleases most.

Well mate , thanks for your infos! i hope that you can resolve soon the problem to find an 2011 editor . I think that you can prepare a beta release of a file that includes: kits for the Premiership, Nationals ,Spanish teams, all transfers done, removed duplicate players.
So till someone can create an Editor that will help puting emblems and create other teams (Bundeslica for example) we can play the game with the beta version that i have mention above.
Tell me if a can help you with something! :))

Well mate , thanks for your infos! i hope that you can resolve soon the problem to find an 2011 editor . I think that you can prepare a beta release of a file that includes: kits for the Premiership, Nationals ,Spanish teams, all transfers done, removed duplicate players.
So till someone can create an Editor that will help puting emblems and create other teams (Bundeslica for example) we can play the game with the beta version that i have mention above.
Tell me if a can help you with something! :))

I will let you know if there is anything that you can do - for now keep up with editing, as hopefully I can import your players appearances into the file at some stage. Let's all pray for a fully working Editor like we have been used to!

Hey mate , tell me if i can help you with something, for example i am working on the Greek teams ( corrected faces ,transfers etc),if we are 4-5 guys , we can split the work ,we can make a good option file easier and faster! Ofcourse i hope that someone can create an Editor, who was the guy that made it last season?

Well, how far you've been in transfer editing? I've finished Premier League Transfers. As we can split up the work and make it easier.

Last edited:
Well, how far you've been in transfer editing? I've finished Premier League Transfers. As we can split up the work and make it easier.

At the weekend i worked with the Greek teams ,transfers missing and faces correction , if you send me a link or a list with transfers at rest of the world teams or another league ,i can help :COOL:

every year pes in ps2 doesnt come with any changes. unlike ps3,360 and pc. very unfortunate for ps2 player.

I wish PS2 had the scoreboard like current-gen vers.I am totally sick of the boring scoreboard on ps2 version.Can someone show me the way to make it? Thanks first.

At the weekend i worked with the Greek teams ,transfers missing and faces correction , if you send me a link or a list with transfers at rest of the world teams or another league ,i can help :COOL:

Well we could work together. I will update EPL (which I already did), Ligue 1 and Serie A. If you have the time, you could update Other Leagues A and B and Eredivisie too. I usually just check team by team if they have missing or wrong players and check their squad on wikipedia.org .

BTW, Chrispele, I updated the EPL teams for the 1st team only. I removed the reserves from each team to either save space for the 1st team. :FAIL:

Well we could work together. I will update EPL (which I already did), Ligue 1 and Serie A. If you have the time, you could update Other Leagues A and B and Eredivisie too. I usually just check team by team if they have missing or wrong players and check their squad on wikipedia.org .

BTW, Chrispele, I updated the EPL teams for the 1st team only. I removed the reserves from each team to either save space for the 1st team. :FAIL:

i understand! hard work to search team by team :II but we havent other choice...
look at this site : http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/
its the best site for transfers and all the teams rosters , i am using it very often for any football infos!
well i'll try to make the transfers missing from the Other leagues A and B first, and i wiil inform you from here for the results.
Greek teams ( transfers -players) are done!

What is your profile name at we hellas konzer?

And what do you mean when you say you have corrected faces in Greek teams? Did you do it with the game's editing options?

What is your profile name at we hellas konzer?

And what do you mean when you say you have corrected faces in Greek teams? Did you do it with the game's editing options?

I dont have profile there cause i played the Pes only on Ps2 console , from Pes 2003 till our days .
I have the same profile name at Pesfan forum, there i helped some guys to make option files before 3 years. I posted some appearences there at 2007-2008 i think .
And yes the corrected faces are made with the editor in the game or choosed by me from the preset list.

hi,all
i've just came the forum for a few days and i have a question, i play pes 2011(english version) and the commentary is english, but my listening comprehension is not good enough to catch up every word of commentary, so if you have the text(script) of pes 2011 commentary pls tell me, big big thx!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying PES 2011 for ps2, but there isn't much information about it.... Is there much difference from PES 2008, since 08 is the last PES game I bought?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying PES 2011 for ps2, but there isn't much information about it.... Is there much difference from PES 2008, since 08 is the last PES game I bought?

It has quite a lot of difference. There's community mode, World Player mode, AI changes. You should try it if you don't have a PS3 or PC.

First of all,sorry for my bad english..

I have a qns that's needed to be answered..i hope u guys could help me..I just started my ML game on my PS2 pes2011(european ver) and in the negotiation column,i couldnt view the players stats(i.e shooting,passing,defense..etc) in any clubs.. But strangely,im able to view my own club's players stats. Is tt a glitch and does anyone here has the same issue? thank u in advance.

First of all,sorry for my bad english..

I have a qns that's needed to be answered..i hope u guys could help me..I just started my ML game on my PS2 pes2011(european ver) and in the negotiation column,i couldnt view the players stats(i.e shooting,passing,defense..etc) in any clubs.. But strangely,im able to view my own club's players stats. Is tt a glitch and does anyone here has the same issue? thank u in advance.

hi mate you have to scout the player and your scout will report back with his stats after a few weeks

don't need to open new thread for now but work in progress:

-all players real names
-all player names in lower case
-few bigger transfers done (you can post all transfers to be in OF)
-all kits done and a little bit modified- credits to kratos
-arsenal and liverpool u-17 squads to begin BAL mode

need to test everything before posting

next- bundesliga over eredivisie, but that will be included in patch (kits, adboards...). also need to make bootpack, league and cup logos and put missing ads on kits. but, first of all, i need some tool to make south america teams player names in lower case

hope so that i will make this very soon, cause i want to play the game

O_TEXT.AFS Kit list

6427- Croatia
6439- Czech
6451- England
6463- France
6475- Germany
6487- Greece
6499- Ireland
6511- Italy
6523- Holland
6535- N. Ireland
6547- Portugal
6559- Scotland
6571- Spain
6583- Sweden
6595- Turkey
6607-
6619- Ghana
6631- Argentina
6643- Australia
6655- Japan
6667- Korea

6679- Man Utd
6691- Tottenham

6703- Arles
6715- Auxerre
6727- Bordeaux
6739- Brest
6751- Caen
6763- Lens
6775- Lille
6787- Lorient
6799- Lyon
6811- Marseille
6823- Monaco
6835- Montpellier
6847- Nancy
6859- Nice
6871- PSG
6883- Rennes
6895- St Ettiene
6907- Sochaux
6919- Toulouse
6931- Vallencienes

6943- Bari
6955- Bologna
6967- Brescia
6979- Cagliari
6991- Catania
7003- Cesena
7015- Chievo
7027- Fiorentina
7039- Genoa
7051- Inter
7063- Juventus
7075- Lazio
7087- Lecce
7099- Milan
7111- Napoli
7123- Parma
7135- Roma
7147- Sampdoria
7159- Udinese

7171- ADO
7183- Ajax
7195- AZ
7207- Excelsior
7219- Feyenoord
7231- De Graafschap
7243- Groningen
7255- Heerenven
7267- Heracles
7279- NAC
7291- NEC
7303- PSV
7315- Roda
7327- Twente
7339- Utrecht
7351- Vittesse
7363- VVV Venlo
7375- Willem II

7387- Almeria
7399- Bilbao
7411- Barcelona
7423- Deportivo
7435- Espanyol
7447- Getafe
7459- Gijon
7471- Atletico
7483- Real
7495- Mallorca
7507- Santander
7519- Valencia
7531- Villareal
7543- Zaragoza

7555- Anderlecht
7567- Dinamo Zg
7579- Slavia Prag
7591- Sparta Prag
7603- Copenhagen
7615- Helsinki
7627- Werder
7639- Bayern
7651- AEK
7663- Olympiacos
7675- Panathinaikos
7687- PAOK
7699- Rosenborg
7711- Benfica
7723- Braga
7735- Porto
7747- Sporting
7759- Dinamo Bucuresti
7771- Cluj
7783- Unirea
7795- Spartak Moscow
7807- Rubin
7819- Zenit
7831- Celtic
7843- Rangers
7855- Crvena Zvezda
7968- AIK
7879- Basel
7891- Besiktas
7903- Fenerbahce
7915- Galatasaray
7927- Shakhtar
7939- Dynamo Kyiv
7951- Boca Jr
7963- River Plate
7975. SC Internacional

I put my cousin to play 2 matches. The opponent was Barcelona and the 1st time, I gave him a big team to play with, Olympiacos. He managed to win 2-1. Then I thought I should check how would he play with a small and weak team. I gave him panathinaikos and he lost from Barcelona 5-1. As a last test, I gave him panathinaikos to play against Olympiacos. He lost 4-0 and the fans in the stadium were dressed as rabbits and the police were kissing them since panathinaikos and police are friends. Summing up, those results seem pretty logical.

It has quite a lot of difference. There's community mode, World Player mode, AI changes. You should try it if you don't have a PS3 or PC.

There's also the Copa Santander Libertadores. Too bad it's not the Europa league instead though, I know nothing about South American club teams.

Is it just me or do the crowds/stadiums look slightly better as well? Overall the GFX look a bit nicer IMO.

please post preset face list!
Why don't you start compile the list by yourself?
Just turn on your PS2, put the PES2011 dvd in, then take some paper and a pen; after that, try to match names and faces' numbers.
Start doing that way, we'll give you some help on that.
I think this is the only way to get that list...

Back
Top Bottom