PS2 PES 2011

I have a quick question. Can you tell me if the Olympiacos kit has a sponsor? Or is there a blank space?

and Please, release an OF with player names in capitals.

I have just played the game , its totally different from tha past year ,i think its the best Pro Evolution that i have ever played ! :COOL:

-Olympiakos doesnt have a sponsor at jerseys, neither AEK, PAOK
there are some transfers to be done at the Greek teams .
the rosters are accurate about 95 % on them.

Konzer, since you have the game, you can answer some more questions? Is Olympiacos one of the strongest teams in the game, as in reality? When you play against Olympiacos, do you feel the atmosphere that is created by Olympiacos fans, the best fans in the entire Europe? Do Olympiacos fans sing during the entire match, as in real world?

:DD good jokes you wrote ,you made my day happy :))
All the football fans knows what joke is in Europe Olympiakos ,you were disqualified at July from a basketball team :))
Prepare yourself for tonight! you will loose 4-1 :COOL:

Konzer, you lost from Kobenhavn, in your ground. Panathinaikos is the whore of Europe, everyone knows that. Olympiacos was on the last 16 of the Champions League twice in the last 3 years. Every coach, every player says they are afraid of playing at Karaiskaki, home of the best fans in the entire Europe. Only referees stop Olympiacos in Europe, as they did when we played against Bordeaux, Monaco, Lyon, Real Madrid, Lazio, Roma etc. On the other side, referees help panathinaikos since shitty teams always need help from referee to survive, as panathinaikos does, with the government and the rich people along with the police helping panathinaikos in every chance they find.

:DD good jokes you wrote ,you made my day happy :))
All the football fans knows what joke is in Europe Olympiakos ,you were disqualified at July from a basketball team :))
Prepare yourself for tonight! you will loose 4-1 :COOL:

mate, croatian fans are the best, especially the oldest european fan group called Torcida, Hajduk Split fans. but when i saw horto magiko gate 13 on youtube- WOW!!! :WORSHIP: their singing on basketball game- it's amazing!!

YouTube - Panathinaikos fans - horto magiko

Konzer, you lost from Kobenhavn, in your ground. Panathinaikos is the whore of Europe, everyone knows that. Olympiacos was on the last 16 of the Champions League twice in the last 3 years. Every coach, every player says they are afraid of playing at Karaiskaki, home of the best fans in the entire Europe. Only referees stop Olympiacos in Europe, as they did when we played against Bordeaux, Monaco, Lyon, Real Madrid, Lazio, Roma etc. On the other side, referees help panathinaikos since shitty teams always need help from referee to survive, as panathinaikos does, with the government and the rich people along with the police helping panathinaikos in every chance they find.

psst ! Gays of Europe:COOL:

YouTube - juve-poustis 7-0

filara monos sou tis les, monos sou tis pisteveis tis mamakies pou egrapses, parhgoria ston arrwsto....
:JAY:

Stop the of-topic spams ,cause you must respect the forum !
probably you are 13 years old ,or you think like a child.
If you want to tell me something tell it in private !
:OT:

p.s : kai kopse tis maggies pisw apo to plhktrologio giati den ksereis me pion borei na milas, katalaves "filos" ?

Yea. Which sucks. If I'm not wrong Fifa lost Brazil license too. Anyone working on option files? I've completed like 14% of transfers and it took a lot of yesterday's time.

I hope you are gonna come back to the pes 2011 option file's editing. Pes community needs you!!!
Maciekfox, you are for sure my biggest fan...! :BEER:

Well, I hope to come back to editing sooner, I have some good ideas right now about an option file. The only obstacle is the lack of time to dedicate to PES... :ROLL:

I'm working hard at kits for now, I will leave it up to someone else to do transfers, etc.

Without an Editor I can't get the edited logo's for the kits into the game **crosses fingers**

My plan is: EPL kits (75% done) / La Liga kits / International Team kits. Should all be done in the next 2-3 weeks then anyone who wants to use them in their OF's are free to do so!

Did they fix the faces for CR7 and Van Persie or do they still have the same preset face from pes 2010?

I'm working hard at kits for now, I will leave it up to someone else to do transfers, etc.

Without an Editor I can't get the edited logo's for the kits into the game **crosses fingers**

My plan is: EPL kits (75% done) / La Liga kits / International Team kits. Should all be done in the next 2-3 weeks then anyone who wants to use them in their OF's are free to do so!

Hey mate , tell me if i can help you with something, for example i am working on the Greek teams ( corrected faces ,transfers etc),if we are 4-5 guys , we can split the work ,we can make a good option file easier and faster! Ofcourse i hope that someone can create an Editor, who was the guy that made it last season?

I cannot agree this years PES is hard against the AI I dont claim to be an amazing PES player at all

but I smashed the computer last night in the champions league with RUBIN KAZAN I find it easy which im gutted about the AI just doesnt attack enough and create chances its just me dominating them

I REALLY love this game for the way it plays its smooth responsive and the master league is almost perfect on ps2 for the first time.

What would people suggest to change to make the AI attack more and better?

I cannot agree this years PES is hard against the AI I dont claim to be an amazing PES player at all

but I smashed the computer last night in the champions league with RUBIN KAZAN I find it easy which im gutted about the AI just doesnt attack enough and create chances its just me dominating them

I REALLY love this game for the way it plays its smooth responsive and the master league is almost perfect on ps2 for the first time.

What would people suggest to change to make the AI attack more and better?

Well to me, I can't score like the way I always use to in PES 2010. But I can sometimes pull of amazing build up plays with ease in PES 2011. I must admit that the AI is weak when defending in the midfield or up front. And they just man marked every player on the field and forget about preventing the ball from going into the back of the net. Goalkeeper is better but they still do mistakes. I lost to AI 2-3 times in 4 games so far. I myself was a good player in PES 2010. I can beat teams like inter 4-0, 5-0 with Milan. But I lost to Inter 3-0 in PES 2011.

Hey mate , tell me if i can help you with something, for example i am working on the Greek teams ( corrected faces ,transfers etc),if we are 4-5 guys , we can split the work ,we can make a good option file easier and faster! Ofcourse i hope that someone can create an Editor, who was the guy that made it last season?

I really enjoy doing the kits, and hidayat225 is working on transfers so at the moment things are about getting the game looking right with most players where they should be.

After this comes removing duplicate players from national teams and creating missing ones, and editing boots / appearances. It usually takes 2-3 months before the file takes it's final shape.

The real problem at the moment is getting the editor to work with the new game, and it will take someone who understands Java and Hex Editing, along with how to use the "Eclipse" program. I have tried to contact D4v0r who did this last year, but there has been no response... yet!

There have been over 20,000 downloads of my files over the last couple of years - and I don't mind if others use my kits, but I think the above stages are needed to get a really good file together that pleases most.

Back
Top Bottom