PS2 PES 2011

gawward

Non-League
22 May 2010
Hiya

Im having a hard time deciding on whether to stick with the ps2 for PES 2011 or finally make the jump to xbox/Ps3.

I can't seem to find out much info on the ps2 version and if the stadium edit will be included.

Can anybody shed any light on what is included in the PS2 version as I really dont want to pay out for it and then end getting a next gen console anyway.

Cheers

I don't think it's not much different than PES 2010 on the PS2. Just don't expect the changes to be much. There will be an enormous changes so far for the next-gen. The only news I heard about for the PS2 is they are trying to make the PS2 version more like the next-gen version. So the only thing to do is wait for it to be release.

cheers, i didnt really fancy waiting until then, but I suppose i may have to. I can understand why all the focus is on the next gen version i just hope the ps2 version is up to scratch

its definitly coming out it was part of konami's press release and is available for preorder on play.com

Anyone knows where can we find some news about this game?
I'd like to know if the PS2 version will also have some enhancements on the edit mode (Stadium Editor) and about the Licenses/Team name commentary.

id love to know whats included but all the infomation released about pes 2011 is naturally for the next gen consoles. I cannot find anything specific for the ps2. im looking at the moment and if i find anything i will post it here.

ps2 obviously wont be next-gen, so it will be like playing the old FIFA on PC instead of console, massive difference in terms of the game I feel, make the jump to PC and buy a converter to get your ps2 pad working on the pc ;)

i can today confirm the the edit stadium mode is not included on the ps2 version. I have ordered an xbox today.

i have been wondering about it for a while and got sick of waiting to find out so i phoned the konami london office and asked?

08-10-2010 is release date for pes2011, so be patient :BOP:

yes, but for ps3 i xbox... for remaining platforms release date is unknown... (on wikipedia it says 'from october to november', and on some other site i found a release date for ps2 version in north america 02/11).. wanted to know for ps2 demo because in recent years konami always released the demo in these times, apparently this year it won't happen :(

Last edited:
yes, but for ps3 i xbox... for remaining platforms release date is unknown... (on wikipedia it says 'from october to november', and on some other site i found a release date for ps2 version in north america 02/11).. wanted to know for ps2 demo because in recent years konami always released the demo in these times, apparently this year it won't happen :(

that's not bothering me coz i'm going to edit things i can, waiting for d4v0r to make pes editor, then i'm going to make things with pes editor. that will be around xmass and i will wait until transfer period is over and i'll start playing pes2011 in january or february. :SMUG:

that's not bothering me coz i'm going to edit things i can, waiting for d4v0r to make pes editor, then i'm going to make things with pes editor. that will be around xmass and i will wait until transfer period is over and i'll start playing pes2011 in january or february. :SMUG:

count on me for help regarding names and else... croatian forces are ready! :)

count on me for help regarding names and else... croatian forces are ready! :)

glad to read that! but this year we'll have organize a little bit. there are few of us that still making patches for ps2 and if we all make same things, it won't be good.
my plan is to make a base pes with bundesliga over eredivisie and relinked premiership to have licensed kits with player names in lower case. after that will be good to make kit layers for in-game editing to make proper unlicensed kits, both club and national. the last things there will be playing with different boots, balls, adboards, referee kits...
last year i've done most of this things with davor, germano, jayz and your help, but not in this order, so when i wanted to change something- i couldn't! i had to start all over again from the begining. i'll try not to make same mistake this year

glad to read that! but this year we'll have organize a little bit. there are few of us that still making patches for ps2 and if we all make same things, it won't be good.
my plan is to make a base pes with bundesliga over eredivisie and relinked premiership to have licensed kits with player names in lower case. after that will be good to make kit layers for in-game editing to make proper unlicensed kits, both club and national. the last things there will be playing with different boots, balls, adboards, referee kits...
last year i've done most of this things with davor, germano, jayz and your help, but not in this order, so when i wanted to change something- i couldn't! i had to start all over again from the begining. i'll try not to make same mistake this year

good idea definitely.. but here happens a little problem.. editing of any pes game can be made via option file and/or patching the original game (changing kits, adbords, balls etc).. it would be great if those two things could fit one to another (therefore they need to be made from the same team)
p.s. it's good advice to add hajduk to the game, it is Europa league group stage team, and CROatian one (2nd strongest :)

good idea definitely.. but here happens a little problem.. editing of any pes game can be made via option file and/or patching the original game (changing kits, adbords, balls etc).. it would be great if those two things could fit one to another (therefore they need to be made from the same team)
p.s. it's good advice to add hajduk to the game, it is Europa league group stage team, and CROatian one (2nd strongest :)

if you made things like i wrote- make kits, relink kits, put layers for in-game editing, players names in lower case- all as a patching original files before putting dvd in your ps2, when you put it in, the game will make OF with all the changes you've made. then it's easy to add balls, boots, league logos, adboards coz they don't affect on OF. after that you can transfer OF from MC to pes editor and do the transfers, new players, emblems for unlicensed kits...

Back
Top Bottom