PES 2011 Wii

I've read this thread but still not sure how to create a new league (the A-League, Australian League), (and I can't start a thread so I'm posting here). Is the editor in the game the only way?

@Luton: just palyed with it for a few hours and I'm coming from PES 2010. I play on the classic controller.

Graphically and menu layout is more or less the same as 2010. Some of the animations are there from the ISS days on the PS1!

Its much easier to dribble. I think this is the 360-control in action.

Passing is more precise ie the ball goes where I intend it to, rather than the frustrating experience in 2010 when the CPU would decide where I am passing.

If you have auto-player switch it is more accurate in choosing the closest player to the ball.

What I've never liked about PES is shooting and long crossing: its just too sensitive, a little tap and Van Persie skies the ball at 75 degrees straight up in the air or if its a lifted pass it ends up 60 metres and over the touchline, and this version is no different. When shooting there is very little after-touch or swerve- if any- that I can impart, but why can I bend corners?

Its easier to beat the CPU on standard and pro levels than in 2010.

IMO its a more fun game of football than the FIFA's and PES's on the PS3 and XBOX360, but it looks an awful like a bug-fix or a 0.1 update than a whole new version, to 2010 even.

Thanks bud, I'm enjoying 2012 on Wii a lot, I've learnt to ignore the graphics which are terrible on a 40" HDTV. Other Wii games don't look that bad so that's odd. Youtube videos seem to somehow make the game look nicer than it does. Also the game doesn't appear to fully support widescreen, you get two borders down the left and right of the screen.

I generally like it though, the pace is nice and animations better. I like shooting with the playmaker controls by pointing where you want the shot to go, but long shots by shaking the nunchuk is a bit odd and feels totally automated.

All in all it's more fun than next gen versions, the AI feels better and less 'cheaty'. If only this had next gen HD graphics....maybe on the Wii U.

@LTFC:

I have the Wii component cables-actually its a component cable with Wii/PS3/Ps2/XBOX360 connector and this improves the sharpness and color a lot on a 42 inch plasma. It cost me $7 AUS from Game. Best investment I've made: means I can have the PS2 connected at the same time as my Wii and PS3., and just flick a switch on the cable depending on which console I am using.

I've installed the PES 2012 modfile from this site and whilst the kits, team names and player rosters for most clubs look ok, the international teams seem to have strange kits. Not complaining, just an observation. Is this still a work in progress?

The PES 2010 modfile seemed more complete in this way. I wonder if anyone can load the PES 2010 mod file into PES 2011 then save it out so that 2012 can read it? I'd rather edit the player names and roster rosters rather than try getting the kits and badges, logo's right.

@LTFC:

I have the Wii component cables-actually its a component cable with Wii/PS3/Ps2/XBOX360 connector and this improves the sharpness and color a lot on a 42 inch plasma. It cost me $7 AUS from Game. Best investment I've made: means I can have the PS2 connected at the same time as my Wii and PS3., and just flick a switch on the cable depending on which console I am using.

I've installed the PES 2012 modfile from this site and whilst the kits, team names and player rosters for most clubs look ok, the international teams seem to have strange kits. Not complaining, just an observation. Is this still a work in progress?

The PES 2010 modfile seemed more complete in this way. I wonder if anyone can load the PES 2010 mod file into PES 2011 then save it out so that 2012 can read it? I'd rather edit the player names and roster rosters rather than try getting the kits and badges, logo's right.

I read this about component cables so I bought one but I really don't notice any real difference to be honest. Maybe I just bought a crappy cable or something :(

I read this about component cables so I bought one but I really don't notice any real difference to be honest. Maybe I just bought a crappy cable or something :(

The difference is night and day on my TV and with my cable. Colors are far more vibrant, edges are very sharp. My cable has red and white cables for sound; Red, Green and Blue for component video, plus a yellow for composite video. MAke sure you don't have the red sound cable and the red video cable confused. The yellow stays disconnected from the TV. I would NEVER go back to the standard yellow video cable!

I did buy a component cable off ebay and it was rubbish! So could be the cable. The official Nintendo cable gives a good picture but third part ones eg Futuretonics, MadCatz give as good a picture for half the price.

BTW if you're in the UK I would have thought you needed an SCART cable. Also makes sure you have your Wii set for EDHTV ie 480p, and 16:9 widescreen.

Last edited:
The European Wii's do come with a scart cable but the component on for HD TV's are the same, the green/blue/red/white ones.

Hmm I dunno, I bought a cable off amazon for £6 that had a lot of very good reviews but maybe it's the cable, maybe it's just that the games don't look great on a 42" HDTV. That's more than possible, it is an old console now and the lack of HD on such a big screen may make it look worse than on a smaller one, though of course in your case I dont know how large a screen you're using.

My component cable does improve things but it's by a really marginal amount. Maybe I just expected a bit too much for a non HD output!

My TV is 42 inch 1024x768 Panasonic Plasma.

Just to convince myself I wasn't imagining things, I connected the old composite cables. The picture was washed out, blurrier, the colors "bled", i could see some interference fringing, basically it was shyte!

As I said I use a cable that has PS2/PS3/Wii/XBOX360 connector and a switch. So I then plugged in the PS2 to compare with the standard PS2 cables. The improvement was as for the Wii.

Finally I plugged the cables into my PS3. The picture from the PS3 with these cables is indistinguishable from the picture using HDMI cable on the PS3, on my TV at the 1024x768 resolution.

I think 1. maybe your cables are rubbish or 2.the wii's standard def graphics output doesn't make as much difference on a 1080p TV as they do on a 768p. I have heard the full high def tv' struggl with standard def signals eg dvd'd look worse on full hd tv's?

BenZidin Wii PES 2011 NEW IMPROVED option file v2.0 (last)

Features (Ingame Editing):

All Badges, Logos, Kits for Premier League,Liga BBVA, Seria A
Schalke 04,Borussia Dortmund,Hamburg SV,and Bayer Leverkusen created
All classic players names corrected
Unlicenced National teams players names corrected
Duplicate players removed?
Some unlicenced National teams kits corrected (Brazil etc)
PES United and Winning Eleven Replaced With USA and Japan (World Cup 2011 women's Squads), Using stats from the USA and Japan Mens teams (Faces , heights and weights corrected?)

Howto:

Install the Savegame as you did in PES 2010/2009 - with Savegame Installer or Savegame Manager -> GOOGLE.

The former "edit_eu" is now "edit_e1"

I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE OF IMPROPER USAGE. MAKE BACKUPS.

Many thanks to all the logo,badge,kit and previous Wii Option File makers

https://rapidshare.com/files/1066365470/edit_e1

Hi to everyone, i'm trying to download the option file but somehow RS always ends up giving me "IP ADDRESS MODIFIED". would anyone be so kind to upload to another filesharing site or let me know if there's any other way i can get the file.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Cool! A new OF. Time to give her a run out again. Great game, just needed a decent OF to hook me in to game more.

BenZidin Wii PES 2012 option file v1.0

Features (Limited Ingame Editing):

All Badges, Logos, Kits for Premier League

All classic and master league secret players names corrected

Unlicenced National teams players names corrected

Duplicate unlicenced players removed from NT teams and replaced with licenced club players

Still to do
Correct unlicenced NT kits and add some missing Champions league teams.

Howto:

Install the Savegame as you did in PES 2011/2010/2009 - with Savegame Manager -> GOOGLE.

The former "edit_e1" is now "edit_e2" PAL version. file will have to be renamed for NTSC users (check the file name when you extract it from your SD card)

I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE OF IMPROPER USAGE. MAKE BACKUPS.

Many thanks to all the logo,badge,kit and previous Wii Option File makers

https://rapidshare.com/files/666846468/edit_e2

Anyone brave enough to test it?

Ah, I was looking at the PES2011 update. Any further progress on an updated PES2012 file?

Matisfaction has an update of my original file on youtube (PES 2012 NINTENDO Wii Option File 0.3)it adds 4 Bundesliga teams and some more kits. Hopefully he/she will keep on adding improvements

Matisfaction has an update of my original file on youtube (PES 2012 NINTENDO Wii Option File 0.3)it adds 4 Bundesliga teams and some more kits. Hopefully he/she will keep on adding improvements

Greate news but, can't somehow re-config these PS2 software to relink kits for the wii version?

(I know this has been asked before, but..)

Hi guys...........quick question

What would happen if I tried to use the 2012 option file on my pes 2011 wii game?

I'm guessing it just wouldn't work but has anybody tried installing a new option file on an older version of the game?

Hello guys. Sooooo, I am looking to put Matisfaction's edit file on my pes2012 - where do I put this "edit" file on my sd card?

Back
Top Bottom