PES 2011 Wii

back in the day when i had the time i'd surely would have tried to get in touch with the guys that develop the tools, etc. and get everything going...somehow :D

but these days...i am a lazy fuck with no time and i'm not sure i could even finish a set in a week :)

time to wait for pes 12 ;)

Hi there, a few questions I wonder if anyone can help me with:
- enjoyed the chat so far, this is the only one I've found specifically for PES on the Wii, are there any others?
- left analogue stick or "D-button"?
- also, I have just got the Wii online and installed a PES 2011 update in order to play other people, since then the gameplay has chnaged and the previous tactics I employed in the original version are not nearly as effective, has anyone experieced this, or are my PES skills degenerating?
Cheers!

Hi there, a few questions I wonder if anyone can help me with:
- enjoyed the chat so far, this is the only one I've found specifically for PES on the Wii, are there any others?
- left analogue stick or "D-button"?
- also, I have just got the Wii online and installed a PES 2011 update in order to play other people, since then the gameplay has chnaged and the previous tactics I employed in the original version are not nearly as effective, has anyone experieced this, or are my PES skills degenerating?
Cheers!
I dont know whether there are some others.I play with left analog stick because the game has 360 degree control over players so the analog stick gives more freedom to me.And lastly,when ı update my squad ı dont feel any changes important changes in gameplay.

back in the day when i had the time i'd surely would have tried to get in touch with the guys that develop the tools, etc. and get everything going...somehow :D

but these days...i am a lazy fuck with no time and i'm not sure i could even finish a set in a week :)

Yea it definately the best pro out there, as u were saying bout the kits, i was told a while ago by the guy who did GGS 7x (sumthing, i think) it will only take a little tweaking to decrypt the files for the wii version.

I'm sure they have not change the encryption structure since the 08 version on wii, cos no one has succeeded to patch it.

Well i did mange to patch some of the songs on 2010 version and get it working. I lost the backup on my Pc, had the image running off the USB loader gx.

I will be buying 2012 version, as i bought the 2011 version.
PES2012 has a lot to live up too.

BenZidin Wii PES 2011 option file v1.0

Features (Ingame Editing):

All Badges, Logos, Kits for Premier League,Liga BBVA, Seria A
Schalke 04 created with ingame players (50% done)
All classic players names corrected
Unlicenced National teams players corrected (50% done)
Some unlicenced National teams kits corrected (Brazil etc)
PES United and Winning Eleven Replaced With USA and Japan (World Cup 2011 women's Squads), Using stats from the USA and Japan Mens teams (Faces , heights and weights corrected?)

Howto:

Install the Savegame as you did in PES 2010/2009 - with Savegame Installer or Savegame Manager -> GOOGLE.

The former "edit_eu" is now "edit_e1"

I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE OF IMPROPER USAGE. MAKE BACKUPS.

Many thanks to all the logo,badge,kit and previous Wii Option File makers

This is my first OF so...

https://rapidshare.com/files/1687553971/edit_e1

Last edited:
BenZidin Wii PES 2011 option file v1.0

Schalke 04 created with ingame players (50% done)
Unlicenced National teams players corrected (50% done)
PES United and Winning Eleven Replaced With USA and Japan (World Cup 2011 women's Squads), Using stats from the USA and Japan Mens teams (Faces , heights and weights corrected?)

Howto:

Install the Savegame as you did in PES 2010/2009 - with Savegame Installer or Savegame Manager -> GOOGLE.

I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE OF IMPROPER USAGE. MAKE BACKUPS.

This is my first OF so...

https://rapidshare.com/files/1687553971/edit_e1

Thanks Buddy.I'll try this.Are u still working to complete this file?(Some of them is %50)

Yes I will correct all the unlicenced national team squads/Kits, and finish Schalke 04. I am not sure what new teams to add, Maybe rename the Konami cup to the FIFA Women's World Cup and add some more teams or just leave it for others to put in there own league/teams like the bundesliga for example. but for this I would need to improve my face building skills.

OT

I've just noticed preorder Wii PES 2012 is £17.99 at game co uk.

Yes I will correct all the unlicenced national team squads/Kits, and finish Schalke 04. I am not sure what new teams to add, Maybe rename the Konami cup to the FIFA Women's World Cup and add some more teams or just leave it for others to put in there own league/teams like the bundesliga for example. but for this I would need to improve my face building skills.

OT

I've just noticed preorder Wii PES 2012 is £17.99 at game co uk.
Thanks for your effort.I'll preorder Pes 2012 Wii.
Edit: I have aquestion.If ı install the OF you made,Will My Master League data be gone?

Last edited:
Your Master League data should still be there as they are seperate files and not in the share folder. What might happen is your master league fake players names change to their real names. It's best to keep a copy of edit_e1 file in case you want to change back.

Will people be looking to have a go at editing pes 2012 when it comes out on da wii.
I would if I could, but I don't know how to code or create the tools to do so. If we can, I would be more than happy to help create team kit etc.
As I'm free at work

BenZidin Wii PES 2011 NEW IMPROVED option file v2.0 (last)

Schalke 04,Borussia Dortmund,Hamburg SV,and Bayer Leverkusen created
Unlicenced National teams players names corrected
Duplicate players removed?

Howto:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1066365470/edit_e1

Last edited:
Thank you very much! I was looking for this. I will test it later today.

EDIT: It worked as expected. Thanks!

Last edited:

Howto:

hello...will you do option file for 2012?...game is superb, all that is missing is good option file

BenZidin Wii PES 2012 option file v1.0

Features (Limited Ingame Editing):

All Badges, Logos, Kits for Premier League

All classic and master league secret players names corrected

Duplicate unlicenced players removed from NT teams and replaced with licenced club players

Still to do
Correct unlicenced NT kits and add some missing Champions league teams.

Howto:

Install the Savegame as you did in PES 2011/2010/2009 - with Savegame Manager -> GOOGLE.

The former "edit_e1" is now "edit_e2" PAL version. file will have to be renamed for NTSC users (check the file name when you extract it from your SD card)

https://rapidshare.com/files/666846468/edit_e2

Anyone brave enough to test it?

Last edited:
nice one for effort, can we get some editing tools to actually changed the kit properly.
on gbatemp there are people who have tools to edit zalda skyward sword etc, these tools mus be able to edit pes 2012.

as this might be the last pes on wii.

Cheers

BenZidin Wii PES 2012 option file v1.0

Features (Limited Ingame Editing):

All Badges, Logos, Kits for Premier League

All classic and master league secret players names corrected

Duplicate unlicenced players removed from NT teams and replaced with licenced club players

Still to do
Correct unlicenced NT kits and add some missing Champions league teams.

Howto:

Install the Savegame as you did in PES 2011/2010/2009 - with Savegame Manager -> GOOGLE.

The former "edit_e1" is now "edit_e2" PAL version. file will have to be renamed for NTSC users (check the file name when you extract it from your SD card)

https://rapidshare.com/files/666846468/edit_e2

Anyone brave enough to test it?

tried it...and its very good..only sponsor is missing on qpr shirt

nice work

Could you still be able to get in touch with someone who could develop a tool to de--crypt the files.

I would be willing to devote time in creating a patch?

Howto:

this file is no longer up on rapidshare.

Can someone put it up again please?

could you try again as rapidshare may have been temporally faulty as I have been able to download both PES 2012 and 2011 option files.

@Luton: just palyed with it for a few hours and I'm coming from PES 2010. I play on the classic controller.

Graphically and menu layout is more or less the same as 2010. Some of the animations are there from the ISS days on the PS1!

Its much easier to dribble. I think this is the 360-control in action.

Passing is more precise ie the ball goes where I intend it to, rather than the frustrating experience in 2010 when the CPU would decide where I am passing.

If you have auto-player switch it is more accurate in choosing the closest player to the ball.

What I've never liked about PES is shooting and long crossing: its just too sensitive, a little tap and Van Persie skies the ball at 75 degrees straight up in the air or if its a lifted pass it ends up 60 metres and over the touchline, and this version is no different. When shooting there is very little after-touch or swerve- if any- that I can impart, but why can I bend corners?

Its easier to beat the CPU on standard and pro levels than in 2010.

IMO its a more fun game of football than the FIFA's and PES's on the PS3 and XBOX360, but it looks an awful like a bug-fix or a 0.1 update than a whole new version, to 2010 even.

Back
Top Bottom