PES 2011 Master League online test

This game is definitely miles better than 2010. It's a different game. Nothing to do with it. It feels so real. The passing, the shooting, dribbling, analogue stick feels perfect compared to older PESs. More to come later!

Found a loophole, so I put in my code with a UK account. It downloads as a demo, so then with my american gold account I can play. 20% downloaded as we speak.

And yes I am physically in America.

anyone willing to post a used code to test ur theory which i already know isn't gonna work

answer

Found a loophole, so I put in my code with a UK account. It downloads as a demo, so then with my american gold account I can play. 20% downloaded as we speak.

Got my code today but the download might just finish tomorow :P

Btw, the code only worked on my UK account, so i think it might be connected to region or by the PSN_ID, i tried on my US account and it didn´t work.

well anyone willing to share a used code,personally until it reaches 100% and he tries to play it really can't see it working as they have chosen a certain number of users to test,hope im wrong but without a code nobody else can try

Got my code today but the download might just finish tomorow :P

Btw, the code only worked on my UK account, so i think it might be connected to region or by the PSN_ID, i tried on my US account and it didn´t work.

Any chance you could share the beta?

Pretty please :))

xbox360 code req

maybe a good idea 2 make a code request thread for us desparte peslovers who didnt got a code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom