PES 2011 Master League online test

Is there going to be any actual gameplay for this or is it just going to be menu based buying, selling, setting up leagues, and seeing how that works?

Or do we just not know anything at all?

Is there going to be any actual gameplay for this or is it just going to be menu based buying, selling, setting up leagues, and seeing how that works?

Good question. I really doubt its gonna be gameplay. The net will explode.

I would've thought that including gameplay would be essential! For example what if there were bugs where if you scored 3 with Striker A. You went to his profile after the match and none of those goals registered?

Stuff like that is very basic! Still, the same thing happened in the online world cup on the world cup 2010 game.

But i'm not too bothered if there isn't actually gameplay, it's just nice to see what this master league is all about!

@JonMurphy_PES Hey John, will the ML Online Beta involve playing games aswell as the managerial side? Or, just the latter. Thanks

@mattsmith1986 Playing games and building a team

Is not logical to we get a beta Master League online test and that we can not play games, what is it that then, manager beta online? :P

Jon's twitter
Q. how many people can be involved in mleague beta test? do you have enough codes to satisfy people's request?
A. Total of 1000 for both PS3 and 360.

Q. how old do you have to be for the beta test
A. I don't think an age was set. Check the site, should say somewhere

Edit:

Jon Murphy just tweeted that online ml beta winners will be choosed on first come first served method and divided by nations

Last edited:
Is not logical to we get a beta Master League online test and that we can not play games, what is it that then, manager beta online? :P

Not necessarily. There was nothing in the text on the website to suggest we'd also get to play games aswell and the fact they have already tested online 1v1 seemed to imply that this may just be testing the managerial side of the game e.g. transfers between others online, tactical changes etc - perhaps simming matches to see the effects.

I asked the question to clear it up. At least now you have that clarification sheesh.

hopefully there are not too many "OH HELL YEAHHH111!!! NOW I CAN PLAY PES2011 BEFORE ALLLLL OZERSSS!!"

Please let there be good testers giving their opinion, not play a game but test a game and every function of it...and write reports about it to konami

I already saw stupid comments like:
Yeah I was in the test of pes2010 last time! I ended up beeing nr1 in the ladder!!! YEAHH!!!

I hope the true fans get one of these keys, I was reading the EA forums and one of the teenage scrotes there despite hating the series has signed up for the beta 4 times with different email addresses.

Great...
facepalmdz6.jpg

someone should report the guys gamertag/psn id to that guy on twitter so they can blacklist people like that. I know that really this hould be open to anyone who wants in.. but morons like that really shouldn't be in it. Chances are they'll hate it from day 1 and never go online again wasting that spot and giving konami bad feedback at the end of it all.

Last edited:
Or even worse the wrong type of feedback i.e. different coloured bootlaces, Ronaldo should have a higher rating etc.

Yeah that's what I meant by bad feedback. Not 'your game sucks' but 'the game isn't fast enough' or 'passing is too hard, add assisted passing or I wont buy'.

Are we going to have a feedback/thoughts/bugs found thread on here - and if so, is Konami going to see it all or will that just be for our own eyes?

I've just found one problem with the beta already - It's not available and ready to be installed on my HDD yet.

Last edited:
We should be having a separate thread for the feedback and I'm pretty sure Konami will get our feedback through a survey.

I hope the true fans get one of these keys, I was reading the EA forums and one of the teenage scrotes there despite hating the series has signed up for the beta 4 times with different email addresses.

Konami should have approached the various PES forums across the world and asked each to put forward members to take part in the test.

Back
Top Bottom