Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
From PESFAN:
Masterleague Online Test

Once again, PESFans are being offered an exclusive opportunity to take part in an online test for Konami!
There are a limited number of beta places available.

The Masterleague Online test will take place for 10 days from Monday 16th August, closing on Sunday 29th August at 2400GMT. We'll need our testers to feed back their thoughts on how it's all working via a survey at the end of the test period. Xbox 360 users will also need a Gold Live account to play online.

If you are interested in taking part then register here.

Registration closes at 11am on Monday 16th August. We will then contact the selected winners via email with more details on how to take part.

Original article

Please post in this thread if you register - we have a limited number of places available to the site so we should be able to make sure some of us end up involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
I registered for PS3 as well. What does it mean "for 10 days, from 16th to the 29th"? Any idea Mart? Are they going to stop during Gamescom - or maybe only be online during weekdays?

Regards,
Paulo Tavares

I know it says they're emailing people on the 16th, but the Nigerian ambassador at Konami just sent me an e-mail saying he has a BETA code for me now.

You guys are suckers! :SMUG:

registered for PS3, if I get in you can expect extensive feedback from me, as I'm always focused mainly on online part of the game :OOOH:

I'm pretty sure they'll have the mode in PC, just like every year they're all similar, only the testing is consoles only atm.

Back
Top Bottom