PES 2011 Konami community day - 22nd July - Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small but smart suggestion, I think programmers must add the cuffs matched the shirt as many players who use them often change their color depending on the team they play (for ex.national team)

Then I suggest to add long sleeves under short sleeves...(like Rooney) In Africa too many players used it.

Sorry for my English

Mart when will your full report on pes 2011 be released?
I hope to get a full report up on Thursday night so hopefully I'll get a decent trip back home. :) If I don't I'm actually going to be away for the weekend from Friday so it wouldn't appear til early next week... Hopefully that doesn't happen and either way I'll get some small updates out as I can during the day.

I hope to get a full report up on Thursday night so hopefully I'll get a decent trip back home. :) If I don't I'm actually going to be away for the weekend from Friday so it wouldn't appear til early next week... Hopefully that doesn't happen and either way I'll get some small updates out as I can during the day.

thanks,will be keeping an eye on the twitter

Don't forget online. We need some information on connection quality with players around the world. Do we need fiber optic Internet service for 2 players from the UAE and Europe to have a decent match?

Also, will players be restricted to the servers of their own region? Someone on PEEL told me I needed to have the UK copy of 2010 to play with the dudes around the UK.

Last edited:
Hi

Can you please pay particular attention to the quality of the sound effects (ie, goal scoring, chanting etc) i know its not a priority but would appreciate a bit of feedback.

Thanks
Dave

He thinks they're amazing. Seabass sends his personal jet to Mart every weekend for a good PES bashing and sake with the lads.

Recent Jon Murphy Tweets at the Community Day

"Shouts out to my favourite blogs in our games room right now testing updated E3 code"

"Wish you could see the code I've seen. Big improvements. Gameplay is fantastic"

"Keepers in post E3 code still an issue, but preview code sorts them. Expect feedback on that early August"

I've gone the preview route to sum up my thoughts on today's session. I've tried to cover the key areas of concern that cropped up from your questions but anything outside the remit of the version of code we played today I'll try and cover off next week. (Sorry but I'm away this weekend)

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59208

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom