PES 2011 Discussion thread

Re: PES 2011 News & Rumours Discussion thread

@Klashman69

"PES 2010 reminds me of FIFA 07/08 on the Xbox 360, the basis of a great game which is clearly work in progress, rather than PES 2008 and 2009 which were glossed finished Ps2 games that were a peice of shit to play."

I have no problem with people saying FIFA is better bacause it's more responsive, faster and more fluid but don't give me this crap that it's a simulation and it's a realsitic game in any shape or form!

I agree with You in 100%:))

PES 2010 = Basic FIFA 08 = Basic

KONAMI should:

- Rework Animations

- Improve 360 degree

- Create collision system

- Make game more fluid

PES6 is still the king of football gaming. I've started playing it again on my PS2 and its unbelievable.

It is a bit quick, but the football is so beautiful and free flowing. Jeez the animations aren't half bad either. Probably better than 2010 if i'm being honest.

Pes 6 ? its joke ? Pes6 is one big arcade game.Adriano or Martins and you can do everything. Pes5 is miles better.

Pes 6 ? its joke ? Pes6 is one big arcade game.Adriano or Martins and you can do everything. Pes5 is miles better.

xD You doing competition of the Joker with those your speeches.
In PES 5 all is wrong , all type passes (do u can pass only only in 4 directions. Everything else is doomed to failure, regardless of who and how made and they are so fast.. like pin-pong game ), shots(or BOOOMMBS ) , dribbling (with or without R2 u doing same thing and more and more but its other topic ) ALL IS F WRONG !!
.Adriano or Martins and you can do everything ?? Lol dude in PES 2010 is more ridiculous , only whit 2xPass u are unstoppable and not only that..
Konami just must take the PES 6 to learn !
All in this game is masterpiece . Yes, there are things that must be corrected, but compared to other garbage what was released after PES 6 , he is like from another planet and remains - best PES ever ;) :SNACK:

,,Konami just must take the PES 6 to learn !''

,,PES 6 , he is like from another planet and remains - best PES ever''

no need comment xD

,,You doing competition of the Joker with those your speeches.''

So welcome in my world.

6 may be more arcadish, but also more fun as 5er
5 was sideback/turn? -fest and less gameflow
offensive game was a bit boring n less dynamic

but as far as i can remember 6er had more cpu cheating on..
coz pes3 n 4 i cant remember there was cpu cheating...
maybe 5 aswell

How many PES game developers does it take to screw in a lightbulb???

Only one, I'd imagine, but that doesn't matter much when a whole team of them has decided to remove the light switch they installed last year.

TanMak You said many things which I agree about the game.

First thing I agree, PES vs FIFA, first the correct word must be respected, I always liked PES, I am sad to see in 3 years a few changes in the game and so many setbacks. Fifa has improved a lot, played a version of the PS3 with my cousin and I actually liked, but I always tell him that I like more PES, which is already 3 years I am still playing pes6 by not having a game that pleases me. No one here needs to attack or swear by like one or another game, just respect the taste of each.

Another point I agree, PES2010 is a beta less than pes2008 but this was a super beta. If konami needs time to finish a good game, then it's time to rethink its strategy of releasing a game all year. It takes 2 or 3 years for its release, but that is a good game, pes6 is still my feet to be played, for not having another game better.

A point here that many differ is the speed of the game, if I remember correctly the WE3 already had an option to change the speed of the game among my friends even liked some of the game more or less fast a simple option to change the game speed takes all this discord pleasing to all.

Goalkeepers in pes6 were very good, a few improvements, perhaps some new animations and speed and range of leaps, some improvements in manual mode to play with them, and freedom of movement with the recovery of penalty enough for me. Konami had a huge setback in this regard during those 3 years.

Gameplay. I even liked some of what he had seen the demo of PES2010, but I thought the game was worse in the final version. The movement of players is very robotic, a simple dribble or attempt to protect the ball is almost impossible in the game. I do not see the smooth moves, moves are pretty rare in the game. For the game becomes more caught could improve the defenders, in the stands, pulling his shirt, played more harsh, everything that happens in football today, innovating in the way we mark the opponent with other options on the buttons and not only marking on the x or double marking. The recovery of penalty were good, just needed to improve the options for kick, placed, with force, that PES2010 was horrible.

I think another point to be placed is the way game developers think, is the freedom to change the game, one thing that always bothered me is how unrealistic the tables of the championships, you have the option to play each league so separate the champions league should also should have the correct format, the way each team to qualify as a national championship. I believe that Konami knows the existence of the tool kitserver. The konami should be grateful to Juce and Robbie, how many here still play pes only because of this tool? Because Konami does not incorporate the idea of kitserver in the game? If it is something that brings so much success with us and is appreciated by all. It would be so difficult offspring banks open data as boots, shirts, shoes, socks, faces, hair, stadiums. The mp3 has been a revolution, has something for everyone, not only appeals to the greedy, I think the freedom to change the games could be designed by developers, so we walked together for an improvement and evolution of how games are made.

Last edited by a moderator:

No problem klashman ... we can disagree without being disagreeable mate, I'm just really tired of the lies and the lack of improvement in the game, how they say they listen to the fans but won't even acknowledge the tons of complaints towards refs/GKs/response etc . I find it very insulting how unfinished the game is & has been for 3 years.

I just feel everything ... animations, AI, collisions, a 360 degree fully free engine need to be married in order for us to see a true next-gen PES that carries the PS2 era into available tech. Doing one of these halfway just won't cut it & doing all of these is not a 1 year job I believe. They need to show ambition & vision for a change.

Unless the engine fully eradicates the restrictions, (i.e. PC moving you players & the rigidity etc) it's just going to remain a game in a quagmire.

Cheers

Giggdy!

Having seen what most online people think football is, I'll take the negative comments about PES2010 with a grain of salt.

This is the among the best PES games n any console when played with lower league teams and not by Barca/Real noobs.

Moved all the Ubi soft game related posts to its own thread.

Having seen what most online people think football is, I'll take the negative comments about PES2010 with a grain of salt.

This is the among the best PES games n any console when played with lower league teams and not by Barca/Real noobs.

Because you play football the way its supposed to be played mate. We have played quite a few times now and I can count on one hand the amount of times the sprint button was used by either of us. I think people that try to play PES the way they do Fifa will never have any real success. It is still a shame these mighty teams of Barca and Real can spoil the online 'footballing' experience though.

cover1.png

1. Option FairPlay is added
2. A fog at stadium (from smoke candles of fans)
3. A call of the goalkeeper on angular and penal
4. Additional judges behind collars
5. In transfer conditions it is possible to add players (as an exchange)
6. At contract signing/resigning it is possible to specify the size bonus for a goal, a pass, "dry" gate, for an exit in the ending (it stimulates players to play better)
7. The rating of football players does not decrease with the years (such parametres as weariness, endurance, speed, and a pass, blow Decrease only, accuracy remain invariable)
8. Players will not be recycled/regenerate as in pes2010.
9. Players (youth) will not appear with the big rating. There will be only 2 % of football players with the big rating (child prodigies)
10. Budgets of commands become the presents as in a reality.
11. Transfers will not be senseless.
12. New skills "Fidelity to club"
13. Interactive comments 3D commentators in news during a break of a match and after the match termination. They will discuss transfers, hearings, traumas, statistics of a match, nominees on a rank of the best player.
14. Dynamical scenes (the Trainer and players in a locker room, on training are added. Players on a bench. Players are kneaded. The trainer in furiousness. Fans on tribunes, stadium before a match etc.)
15. It is corrected/is improved offside
16. Possibility throw a ball to itself on a course
17. Game of the player without a ball is improved
18. Possibility to push the contender hands to adhere for a vest, to cover a ball with the case.
19. Weather varies during a match.
20. Weather influences a match. (The Rain/snow - traumas and inexact transfers, blows. The sun - blinds eyes to the goalkeeper)
21. Added the game by a hand. Yellow cards are given for it not always
22. 15 referees with different characters and skills.
23. Management of blow is improved. Now it is possible to strike precisely where you want (this point depends on level of potential of the player)
24. The World championship 2010 is licensed
25. A kind from the first person (as in advertising nike).!!! It is not confirmed!!!
26. The captain can order during a match. (We put pressure, all in protection, all in penal the contender. The request to the trainer to let out the necessary player)
27.Scoreboards for each championship the. Scoreboards it is improved and is more interactive.
28. The first leagues of England and France are added.
29. New national teams are added
30. 2 national teams of "a football Legend"
31. John Champion Callname creator (enter the name to the player and the commentator will say it)
32. 5 stadiums (Highbury, Village stadium are added...)
33. In the Master league can most carry on negotiations directly (to offer the price of a transfer and the salary)
34. A reserve command (doublers) in the master league
35. The championship among reserve commands (doublers)
36. If the player was guilty (has not come on training) it is possible to send it in a reserve
37. Simulation is improved
38. Punishment for simulation bear as well players AI

New sreens soon...

Last edited:

cover1.png

6. At contract signing/resigning it is possible to specify the size bonus for a goal, a pass, "dry" gate, for an exit in the ending (it stimulates players to play better)
7. The rating of football players does not decrease with the years (such parametres as weariness, endurance, speed, and a pass, blow Decrease only, accuracy remain invariable)
9. Players (youth) will not appear with the big rating. There will be only 2 % of football players with the big rating (child prodigies)
13. Interactive comments 3D commentators in news during a break of a match and after the match termination. They will discuss transfers, hearings, traumas, statistics of a match, nominees on a rank of the best player.
14. Dynamical scenes (the Trainer and players in a locker room, on training are added. Players on a bench. Players are kneaded. The trainer in furiousness. Fans on tribunes, stadium before a match etc.)
18. Possibility to push the contender hands to adhere for a vest, to cover a ball with the case.
20. Weather influences a match. (The Rain/snow - traumas and inexact transfers, blows. The sun - blinds eyes to the goalkeeper)
23. Management of blow is improved. Now it is possible to strike precisely where you want (this point depends on level of potential of the player)
25. A kind from the first person (as in advertising nike).!!! It is not confirmed!!!
26. The captain can order during a match. (We put pressure, all in protection, all in penal the contender. The request to the trainer to let out the necessary player)
27.Scoreboards for each championship the. Scoreboards it is improved and is more interactive.
31. John Champion Callname creator (enter the name to the player and the commentator will say it)
33. In the Master the league can most carry on negotiations directly (to offer the price of a transfer and the salary)
34. A reserve command (doublers) in the master to league
36. If the player was guilty (has not come on training) it is possible to send it in a reserve

New sreens soon...

This all sounds very good, but is this just a wishlist ?

There is a some technical stuff in there that sound very Konami. I just wish they would add a training ground for the ML so you can drill set-pieces etc, that cant be hard to implement.

Wow.....thats sooo great. Its obviously bollocks. First person view LMAO.

Ah love the rumors this time every year :SMUG:

Lami, rumors expand, and reach ears of developers KONAMI, and they can that that to borrow from this rumors

System Requirements (Preliminary)

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1
Intel Pentium IV 2.66GHz or equivalent processor
1GB RAM
10GB free hard disk space
4x DVD-ROM Drive
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 128MB Pixel Shader 2.0 (NVIDIA GeForce FX or AMD/ATI Radeon 9700 video card)
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on Disc)
Multiplayer: TCP/IP 192 kbps or higher
Windows compatible keyboard
800 x 600 monitor resolution

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1
Intel Core2 Duo 2.3GHz or equivalent processor
2GB RAM
10GB free hard disk space
8x DVD-ROM Drive
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 256MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 or AMD/ATI Radeon HD2400 or better)
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on Disc)
Multiplayer: TCP/IP Broadband Internet connection
Windows compatible USB Gamepad
1280 x 720 monitor resolution

I think developers won't get into jungle still to improve drawing and will improve already reached. PES 2011 is there will be improved and added version pes 2010 (numerous errors are corrected and wishes of fans of game pes the different countries are executed. I, in last year, have sent the letter in support service, and have specified in the list of error and the game defects, those moments where users are dissatisfied)

Last edited:

cover1.png

33. In the Master league can most carry on negotiations directly (to offer the price of a transfer and the salary)
34. A reserve command (doublers) in the master league

New sreens soon...

Nice rumors:APPLAUD: 80% from this list will not be in Pes 2011.

I think people that try to play PES the way they do Fifa will never have any real success. It is still a shame these mighty teams of Barca and Real can spoil the online 'footballing' experience though.

contradicting mate

they actually have success

contradicting mate

they actually have success

LOL !!

Different context, but I get where your coming from. I play mostly offline. I have tried a few online games recently but the button lag was horrific so I went back to my ML.

Last edited:

LOL !!

Different context, but I get where your coming from. I play mostly offline. I have tried a few online games recently but the button lag was horrific so I went back to my ML.

thats the first barrier online, then comes the common "playstyle" lol
conn.wise its enjoyable, but the insufficient amount of players from your country is sometimes hard...long wait times..
but thats konamis fault

i repeat it again
i played almost 220 games online and there was button lag just in 10-20 games

for me online tecnically is good, but ruined by Messi & Co. :MAD:

Back
Top Bottom