PES 2010 Update Out Thursday?

Yep.
I have some info about the Xbox-version, the PS3 might not differ too much.
Around next wednesday you can expect the update and also a patch for various problems, like the one with the formations that do not save correctly.
Got it from a reliable source who has contacts with Konami.
I am not sure if he wanted me to place it here, so I don't reveal his name :)

yeah.... WENB had some info about the WE version ...the pes version wasn't supposed to differ too much

supposed to be more info on Monday and release on Thursday

they also got it from a reliable source with contacts with Konami

"not sure he wanted me to place it here" Lol embargo on a patch that's soooo Konami. hiding an update? ...actually just hiding

stupid though how can any serious studio hide for this long post launch, small time insular thinking ...they can send their stooges out to woo the fans before launch, blog here or there, get Dan what's his face on wenb hinting things but launch day they go into information blackout

HOW do they think out there? totally amateur PR

17/11/2009 PATCH FILE DETAILS

The new patch will be out on 17/11/2009!! The new patch features:
By implementing the new update, the following changes will be made to the game.

*Fixed the problem of edit data reverting to default once the download content is implemented in-game.
http://www.konami.jp/we/online/2010/index.php?tg=gb&pf=x360

This tells me the DLC update is almost there and that you will not loose your edited data... :)

It was an update for the upcoming update.

looks like tuesday for the transfer update

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has released details of the first free DLC content for the PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD versions of PES 2010.

A primer update is available to download now, and will ready the relevant hardware for the full DLC update which will be released on November 24th. The initial download will ensure that any PES 2010 Edit data the user has stored on their hardware will not be affected by future Konami DLC, while the November 24th data enhances a number of elements in the full game and also revises the club team rosters in line with those of all current transfers, all major transfers made after the game was completed will be rectified.

Furthermore, four new teams will also be added to PES 2010’s UEFA Champions League mode, with Atletico Madrid, Olympiacos, Lyon and Fiorentina all added to the competition in their official Champions League kits. Similarly, the DLC will also update the home kit of the Japanese national team, which was recently changed.

Konami is committed to releasing further updates for PES 2010 via DLC in the coming year, and is continuing to work with the PES community to see ways that the game can be improved via future content.

The initial download will ensure that any PES 2010 Edit data the user has stored on their hardware will not be affected by future Konami DLC, while the November 24th data enhances a number of elements in the full game and also revises the club team rosters in line with those of all current transfers, all major transfers made after the game was completed will be rectified.

It looks like they will keep the edit data (relatively) untouched. So custom kits should be okay (they are referenced to an image file on your drive anyway). If the transfers were already done/fixed by use of a custom edit data I would say they may not look that different to us.

Just downloaded for 360 - kept the edit data that I had done.

Cannot remember exactly what it does, but this is some of it;

1) New transfers (havent checked too many, but seems to be up-to-date)
2) Adds more licensed teams to Champions League/UEFA League (cannot remember who, sorry!)
3) Updated some appearances (not had game long enough to know who has changed)
4) Added Japans newly released kit.

But the good news, is that the edit OF (360) remains seemingly untouched.

THE TRANSFER PATCH IS OUT :D

Best part is they've updated player faces/stats to underrated players like the Verminator!

new faces:
Vermaelen
Granero
Zhirkov
Ortega
and 4-5 others

better faces:
Lisandro Lopez
and 10-15 others

more stats are changes...

Is it just me or has it become easier at home? Tbh I used to struggle at home and find away games easier. Now its the opposite for me, which is better. But also I feel its become faster. Maybe its just me though. Also I feel the shooting has changed. Not sure its changed from this update or the earlier one.

At first I felt the difficulty had ramped up since I lost my first game of the ML season "with gusto" after losing only a single game in the season before. It was a home game as well. But I think it was just my frustration of not getting any big signings.

I also feel the game is a tad faster but maybe it is just more responsive and it makes the game feel smoother. Loving extra teamns in the champions league.

Also i have the strange feeling pitch got a bit bigger but maybe i should stop drinking beers before playing it with my fellow friends.

Back
Top Bottom