PES 2010 Update Out Thursday?

I was expecting more to be honest. There's loads of new national kits that could have been updated. And what about the Europa League mode?

The registered players resetting to default is going to be a major ball-ache for option files. I've started creating some Bundesliga teams but I'm not that far into thankfully.

I was expecting more to be honest. There's loads of new national kits that could have been updated. And what about the Europa League mode?

The registered players resetting to default is going to be a major ball-ache for option files. I've started creating some Bundesliga teams but I'm not that far into thankfully.

Yes I understand, same problem here, but I knew from the beginning that all these teams would disappear as soon as the update was released.

Which version are you playing ? If it's PC, you can still save your created players with some editor and then load them in your new option file.

You could also use the new option file to import new added players into your old option file, but you would have to make transfers manually.

A few days ago, I started updating different clubs rosters, and while doing, I realised that the game was really out of date , some players were missing, there was really a lot of things to do.

For example, some players which were in PES09 such as Oliech and Capoue from AJ Auxerre, or Nenê from AS Monaco weren't in the game, I had to create them by myself, a shame! So I don't expect too much from this first update, this is just what we should have had in the game from the beginning.

For those interested, you can find the full updated rosters for every team on the official WE site http://www.konami.jp/we/2010/ps3_xbox/data.html .

Yes I understand, same problem here, but I knew from the beginning that all these teams would disappear as soon as the update was released.

Which version are you playing ? If it's PC, you can still save your created players with some editor and then load them in your new option file.

You could also use the new option file to import new added players into your old option file, but you would have to make transfers manually.

A few days ago, I started updating different clubs rosters, and while doing, I realised that the game was really out of date , some players were missing, there was really a lot of things to do.

For example, some players which were in PES09 such as Oliech and Capoue from AJ Auxerre, or Nenê from AS Monaco weren't in the game, I had to create them by myself, a shame! So I don't expect too much from this first update, this is just what we should have had in the game from the beginning.

For those interested, you can find the full updated rosters for every team on the official WE site [url]http://www.konami.jp/we/2010/ps3_xbox/data.html[/URL] .

I'm playing the 360 version mate. I started editing some German teams however I've only just started so it's no big deal. It's just a case of re-registering players. But this is going to cause havoc with some option files.

It would be nice if they could sort out the awful officiating. :FAIL:

Makes me want to go back to PES6.
Everything else can be sorted out by modding.

Me neither, but it looks like it is on its way, according to arcturez' post :)

i saw it on monday nite, under the main menu, if you go to downloads. the patch details are all there, but when i tried to dl it, there was an error.

i tried to capture a screenshot of the patch details last nite, but it was gone...

I hope they've sorted out the REALLY ANNOYING bug that prevents lineups and tactics from being saved... Getting a bit sick of having to reconfigure my offside trap every time!

One thing which I have noticed (unless I just have a dodgy disc)is that the formations displayed before a match starts are often incorrect to where they should be.

looks like work on the file we are making is on hold until we see what damage this update does,will have have to reregister all national players again(eg vidic for fake vidic) and all unlocked and created bundeliga players

http://winningelevenblog.com/

Please be noticed that some saved data/ customized edit data will be reset back to default value after the download content installation.
・Player Data = Remain no change
・Team Data = Remain no change
・Player Registration Data = Change back to default value
・Formation Data = Change back to default value

looks like work on the file we are making is on hold until we see what damage this update does,will have have to reregister all national players again(eg vidic for fake vidic) and all unlocked and created bundeliga players

I've stopped my editing as well. If I have to re-register all the fake->real national players I'm going to be mighty pissed.

The days when there were no updates seem strangely appealing now.

It sucks that some things will be reverted back to default, they should have worked around it so that this wouldn't happen.

The transfer update had better be up to date, there is no excuse for it not to be. It should have been out on day 1.

Anyone have any real info if this will be released today (or soon)? Seems like the whole thing is based on one rumor post involving WE2010 at WENB and, frankly, I've seen too many of their "exclusives" prove to be wrong in the past.

Maybe they'll include new kits for many licensed national teams with the update ?

That's clearly not fair that only Japan gets its new kits.

On saturday many national teams will play with their new kits, so I hope the update will be as complete as possible.

bitting my nails over here with anticipation....

this is all WENB fault... if the update isn't today i'm holding a grudge against them for shattering my expectations...

i was fine with no download until i read THURSDAY, once i read it i check wenb every hour wating to see if there are any new news...

seriously... if they win anything for the opening of their page from their adverts then i alone have earned them some pretty good money since sunday...

i know i know, i'm a fool, and i'm old enought to be responsable and not childlike like this, but in my defense i am only like this with pes, been like this since iss and if you take in acount my current adult age i guess i'll be like this even after i'm old and wrinkled :(

but hey... any news please post here, please

any news??
Yep.
I have some info about the Xbox-version, the PS3 might not differ too much.
Around next wednesday you can expect the update and also a patch for various problems, like the one with the formations that do not save correctly.
Got it from a reliable source who has contacts with Konami.
I am not sure if he wanted me to place it here, so I don't reveal his name :)

Yep.
I have some info about the Xbox-version, the PS3 might not differ too much.
Around next wednesday you can expect the update and also a patch for various problems, like the one with the formations that do not save correctly.
Got it from a reliable source who has contacts with Konami.
I am not sure if he wanted me to place it here, so I don't reveal his name :)

any other news on new licenced league A,new boots and national licenced kits?

No news about that, but that doesn't mean it isn't there.
Only what I said in the previous post is known.
I am in particular interested in the various tweaks they have done, apart from the formations tweak.

patch is out and downloadable

2e67p5j.jpg

29vl5ph.jpg

Back
Top Bottom