PES 2010 Update Out Thursday?

mcco

Non-League
15 October 2009
belfast
liverpool
update.jpg

The header shows the latest notification posted on the Japanese Winning Eleven 2010 site, stating that a new update is hitting for the game on Monday 9th November. This leads us to think that the same update planned for the European versions will be hitting Thursday 12th November.

Being the weekend Konami aren’t available for comment, but we should know soon enough if this is true. The positive news is that the update will include much more than the expected roster update.

More on this Monday.

Maybe a separate Europa League competition too? Hope so. Also hopefully more licensed teams...

I think that we should not expect too much extra.
Previous updates always were transfers ( and not all of them by any means! ) and slight patches.

hopefully they have slowed players like ronaldo messi down and stopped the cut back from being so easy...

They are not as dominant as previous, and can be stopped with the right tactics. Like snap the fackers legs. :LOL:

I think the cut back goals are harder to pull of as well. My mate takes pride in those (prick) and those goals are named after him in our lads night leagues. But he struggles to score them now, and he is a master. I love it. :LOL:

The patch should be rosters, the odd kits and the Europa or CL online. When was the last time Konami gave an update where the gameplay issues were sorted ? Ever ?

I think you remember it wrong Jamezinho ( Or I do ;) ).
As far as I remember it the la Liga was just updated in the last week before the game was into production.

My main hope of that patch is to fix the sliders not been saved with the formation. They ware aware of that problem, so I hope for the best :)

I remember thinking PES2009's gameplay was slightly tinkered with after the update. Intrepid thought this also.

As far as I remember it the la Liga was just updated in the last week before the game was into production.

Nope :) Update 1.20 turned quite a few of La Liga teams into licensed teams. At least on PC :)

My main hope of that patch is to fix the sliders not been saved with the formation. They ware aware of that problem, so I hope for the best :)

You're probably right. I didn't buy Pes 2009 until about 6 months after release so what do I know.

I am hoping it's more than just a patch though. The Konami official blog confirms that free DLC will be on the way. DLC for any other game is more than just fixes/updates, or am I reading too much into this? I'm pretty sure this will be the Europa League mode at the least.

I'm hoping for a patch that will enable player 2 in offline cup mode to slide the joypad to the cpu opponent side so that we can play our mates.

Another huge bug Konami should fix is when you save the formation the players in it are not saved. A total disaster.

I hope this delay releasing the transfer update was because the update will solve some stupid and unexplainable bugs

id say we will get new updated licenced league a,new boots and kits for licenced brands and countries and a stand alone europa league mode,plus transfers updated

champions league and europa leagues online would be a great addition. also being able to play comps every few hours every day would be great. There are not enough comps at the min imo as i never seem to be around when they are on.

Posted in: wenb

WE 2010 Update Details

We still have no word on when the European update will hit, but forum member and good friend Roigafni has given us some more details on what the WE 2010 update included when it hit yesterday:

* The New Japan National Team kit (HOME) which debuted on 09/11/2009 (header pic)
* Updated Squad data (Please note that they may not be 100% accurate).
* Additional Teams in the UEFA Champions League Mode.
- OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS
- AC FIORENTINA
- OLYMPIACOS
- C. ATLETICO MADRID
* Changes to the appearances of certain players.

Also, there’s some more information on how the roster update will effect option files:

Please be noticed that some saved data/ customized edit data will be reset back to default value after the download content installation.
・Player Data = Remain no change
・Team Data = Remain no change
・Player Registration Data = Change back to default value
・Formation Data = Change back to default value

The registration data going back to default could cause a huge problem with certain option files that have created new teams (think Bundesliga), so we wait with some concern to see how it will effect everyones OF once released.

Back
Top Bottom