PES 2009 PS3 patch 1.20 out

Please guys when it does come out, don't post what's wrong with it for a few days so that everyone can get it, and then Konami will have to work their ass's out to fixe it for everyone and not only to a minority.

Pleaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee

Quote from Konami site:

2008.11.05 Update file release Delayed
We regret to inform that both "Replay Upload" and "Theatre of Legends" scheduled for release at 5/11/2008 has been delayed.
And we will continue to place a temporary lobby "Patched Server".

The update schedule will be announced.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience as well as confusion caused.

F******ck

Unbelievable! (actually, with Konami its not - but its fucking annoying).

They could at least let the updated squads go out - then WENB can do their option file and we can all get on with the game! I've not touched Master League yet as I want to play it with updated teams and kits in the Prem.

Gargh!

I'm guessing this "And we will continue to place a temporary lobby "Patched Server" means no patch at all.

I'm guessing this "And we will continue to place a temporary lobby "Patched Server" means no patch at all.

There may have been more issues, but surely they can fix the 'no-eyes' problem easy enough!?

Jesus, they really are incompetent...

Its a joke how a football game that is released once a year after the transfer deadline, has such outdated rosters.

Surely who ever is in charge of developmet should be able to see that changes to the squads needs to be done after all the transfers and in this day and age, getting up to date squads for 60 or so teams, once a year isnt hard.

I would love to sit down with them ask them about how they go about making this game and find out just how half arsed it is

What the F.... can we do something to F konami real GOOD? Why are they always doing such stupid things to get themselves into DEEPER SHIT? Guys can we write in or something? Any idea? I'm so sick of the $100 bucks I've spent for this shit!

Its a joke how a football game that is released once a year after the transfer deadline, has such outdated rosters.

Surely who ever is in charge of developmet should be able to see that changes to the squads needs to be done after all the transfers and in this day and age, getting up to date squads for 60 or so teams, once a year isnt hard.

I would love to sit down with them ask them about how they go about making this game and find out just how half arsed it is

Yea, look at the effort that goes into Football Manager series - thousands and thousands of teams with up-to-date squads.

Poor show from Konami as I'm sure any fan of the series would love to the editing job for the players - even if its for a one off payment and not as an employee of Konami (again, like the community do for the FM games).

Konami has to be one of the most clueless and disorganised company in the history of gaming. Seriously.

Totally agree. I can understand other problems with the game such as graphic, gamplay its up to personal taste, but when they cant do something simple as gettin the transfers right they really need to come down hard on who ever is in charge.

They couldn't find anyone at nokami to upload a fck simple update. Seriously is this a fk joke? They are toying with us. Mfrs, why do you give a releasedate for the second time and still not upload it. Evil greedy bastards. This update shouldn't be there in the first place. They should have been already implemented in the game from the beginning.

And fk you with your bullshit 2 vs 2. Why am i not allowed to play with someone else on the same console online?

Last edited:
I dont give a fuck anymore. Fuck em fuck PES, they have seen the last of my money. Incompetent, lazy , greedy, incompetent fuckwits.

For me it's only a mild inconvenience (still waiting to start a proper BAL and an ML) but I do echo these sentiments. It's a really, really poor effort by Konami.

Fucktards.

TBH, apart from the rusty and outdated animations, the lack of "evolution", outdated rosters and jerseys, the broken unplayable online mode, 2vs2 console restrictions, annoying sounds, pathetic keepers and countless bugs, PES2009 is a joy to play...

Konami is about as usefull as a prostitute with a chastity belt...
Get of your asses, put the glue down and fucking give us our moneys worth!!CUNTS

TBH, apart from the rusty and outdated animations, the lack of "evolution", outdated rosters and jerseys, the broken unplayable online mode, 2vs2 console restrictions, annoying sounds, pathetic keepers and countless bugs, PES2009 is a joy to play...

Konami is about as usefull as a prostitute with a chastity belt...
Get of your asses, put the glue down and fucking give us our moneys worth!!CUNTS

When you look at it like that!

As you say, take it on face value and the lack of kits and proper players is shocking. We only 'accept' it because of option files and that must have made Konami lazy.

But to be honest, I'd rather have fucked up kits that we have full control on editing, rather than licensed kits, teams and players that you can hardly customise (yes I'm talking to you FIFA)...

True Paul, I agree with you to a certain extent...However, Konami are lazy, disorganised and unprofessional.
Apart from the licensing (which is understandable) there are so many things wrong with the game. It isnt the fact that they dont act and do anythimg about it that pisses me off, but the fact that they blatantly deny the issues.

True Paul, I agree with you to a certain extent...However, Konami are lazy, disorganised and unprofessional.
Apart from the licensing (which is understandable) there are so many things wrong with the game. It isnt the fact that they dont act and do anythimg about it that pisses me off, but the fact that they blatantly deny the issues.

Nah, spot on. If it didnt have the history it has and was a new IP, imagine the slating it would get (worse than now!).

I'm actually amazed that we only have 2 action football games now. I'm surprised nobody else has stepped up to the plate - sensing Konami at a weak point, there could be room for a 3rd franchise.

Going back to your point though - Konami no longer have a safety net. All the years we moaned about no evolution on the ML, no licenses, wrong players, crap online etc etc, we always went back to it as it played the best game of footie around (and too be honest, I really like the ML).

But whilst I still prefer PES over FIFA, the difference in quality is now blatent and if EA can tweak FIFA ever-so-slightly in the gameplay department to make it more 'fun' and exciting, then they will win hands down.

I dont think anybody expects PES 2010 to be any good.

Well I'd say it means nothing for today anyway... I wouldn't be at all suprised now if it didn't make it until Jan. They clearly have problems, 3 failed launches... this isn't the Sputnik Space program!

Amen, Konami is like Peter Parker @ Spiderman 2: brilliant but lazy :D

the only way i think we can get at konami is to 1stly make a list of all the bugs/glitches, things they have taken out of the game etc.. then write a professional letter to konami expressing our concearns with the list of problems then start a campaign where we get everyone on whos in on this to send it to konami...

I rekon if they have about 50,000 letters of complaint from all of us they 'might' take us seriously!

what do you rekon guys???

P.S. im SERIOUS!

I'm Fking into this holy ghost. You can count me in. Wanna get the f up of konami and pes team. I've been holding been for so long to switch to Fifa as to really fully depreciate whatever money I've spent on PES.. So please.. involve me in the letter writing. Tell me where to send. I'll F the bitches and bastard out of Konami PES :D

lol i knew all this would happen, Konami are awful.....thats why I bought FIFA09 and I have every PES game since the ps2. Cya Konami another customer lost.

Wow this thread is just the same as the one over at PESFan. Except with lots of swearing. Does that make you guys cooler? :CONFUSE:

This is a FREE update which they didn't release on the exact day they said they would (clearly because it isn't quite finished yet). Big deal. Warner Bros have just delayed the release of the new Harry Potter film by 8 MONTHS, purely for profit reasons. Now THAT I can understand people getting annoyed about. But getting your knickers in a twist because a FREE update was not made available on the exact day they said it would be? Seriously some of you need to take a look at yourselves.

Wow this thread is just the same as the one over at PESFan. Except with lots of swearing. Does that make you guys cooler? :CONFUSE:

This is a FREE update which they didn't release on the exact day they said they would (clearly because it isn't quite finished yet). Big deal. Warner Bros have just delayed the release of the new Harry Potter film by 8 MONTHS, purely for profit reasons. Now THAT I can understand people getting annoyed about. But getting your knickers in a twist because a FREE update was not made available on the exact day they said it would be? Seriously some of you need to take a look at yourselves.

Thanks Dad.... Hahaha :APPLAUD: Quality...

Back
Top Bottom