PES 2009 PS3 patch 1.20 out

Luckily I knew someone who also downloaded the patch early and we were able to play online.

Hasn't helped the lag or shite defending in any way though.

Gutted. I'm less critical of this version than i was initially solely because it is still a fun game; i wish it was fun AND an evolution to the series but that isn't how it is this year.

Would love online to be spot on though, 2v2 with my mates online on a friday night with a few beers would keep me from blowing cash in town at least.

Guys i have no 'Download' option when i click on system settings on Pro. Why the hell is that!

The last option for me is 'install' there is nothing else.

Konami have released a statement regarding their latest update for PES 2009 due today at 10:00am GMT.

We regret to inform you that owing to technical problems, an incomplete version
of the new update was released accidentally on 30/10/2008 between 00:30-09:30 (GMT).

We have since suspended the patch download, but will be making it available again
on 31/10/2008 at 10:00 (GMT). The new additions include:

1) 2 new features “Replay Upload” and “Theatre of Legends” for Legends Mode.
2) A new Download feature in the System Settings, used for updating various game data.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
* Please note that both “Replay Upload” and “Theatre of Legends” will not be selectable until 5/11/2008.
* Unless you update the game by selecting “Download” from Systems Settings, you won’t be able to
play against customers who have already applied the update.
* Customers who have implemented the wrongly released patch between 00:30-09:30 (GMT) on 30/10/2008,
will need to update their games again.

We would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused and hope that you can make the most of the new features to enjoy PES 2009 even more.

Konami have released a statement regarding their latest update for PES 2009 due today at 10:00am GMT.

Just tried and you get a network message saying the 10am update has been "DELAYED" and no indication when it will be released.

:LOL: Konami are a joke for online shit.

It gets worse;

2008.10.31 Emergency Maintenance at 13:00 on 31/10/2008 (GMT)

"We would like to express our utmost regret in the fact that
the update planned for release at 10:00 (GMT) on 31/10/2008
has been put back until 5/11/2008.
Until then, we will set up a temporary lobby which will be in place
after emergency maintenance between 13:00-14:00 GMT for
customers who have already updated the game so that they can
be matched with each other.

We would once again like to apologize for all inconveniences caused
thus far."

5 days! This is too much.
If we cant do a downgrade to 1.10, why not re-releasing it as 1.21 and letting everyone download it and have the same version, instead of going through all the hassle of making a "special emergency lobby"

Konami is writing a manual for screwing things up. A fuckin case study for the industry, really.

I suppose that is in addition to their already complete manual on "how to systematically destroy one of the most succesful sports games ever made".

i noticed with this patch , the referee is giving less stupid unfair cards especially reds....

But still, some clear tacklings on the ball, are penalised with even red card and penalty kick.... :CURSE:

Also, if u have any edit data saved, it will load up and override the updates for rosters etc....
so make sure u delete ur edit data save.

Anyway im going to delete game data and reinstall 1.10 until a proper update is out....

Cant understand why oh why these idiots at konami cant do f**k all right the least they could do was give an estimated time for today

Cant understand why oh why these idiots at konami cant do f**k all right the least they could do was give an estimated time for today

Somehow i agree with Fremm...i have also a feeling that it will not be for today (one becomes sarcastic).

BUT

The above quote is going a litle bit too far...if they have a correct patch today, i don't care what time it will come out...a litle bit of patience will not harm....

I must admit ive come out of school to see if this patch is out. Id told my m8 it was out today too :( What i would ask is when it comes out for xbox, how do we download it? Does it do it automatically wen we put the game on, or do we have to go to the marketplace? Would welcome a response :)

Somehow i agree with Fremm...i have also a feeling that it will not be for today (one becomes sarcastic).

BUT

The above quote is going a litle bit too far...if they have a correct patch today, i don't care what time it will come out...a litle bit of patience will not harm....

What I mean is the transfer window has been closed for closed for 2 months
The game has been out for 3 weeks, they knew long before they released the game that the squads were not up to date, could they not have had atleast a squad updated available in the first patch and then to release the second patch, then recall it, then give a release date for the next patch only to postpone it and not a word about it since. So yes my patience is running out a bit but I apoligize for the swearing. But can konami get ant worse ? of course they can

Quote from Konami site:

2008.11.05 Update file release Delayed
We regret to inform that both "Replay Upload" and "Theatre of Legends" scheduled for release at 5/11/2008 has been delayed.
And we will continue to place a temporary lobby "Patched Server".

The update schedule will be announced.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience as well as confusion caused.

F******ck

Back
Top Bottom