PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30 OUT NOW - Transfers Update OUT NOW

Re: PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30 OUT NOW - 1.40 OUT NOW

When i press download it says sign up for Playstation network :S

why nobodys here is helping?
i asked few times why cant i see the update in the download section in the system its just written there update oct 8
what can i do?
plsssssss

why nobodys here is helping?
i asked few times why cant i see the update in the download section in the system its just written there update oct 8
what can i do?
plsssssss

Download that, it also contains last transfers

but i downlaod the oct 8 one and its still doesnt say about the new update

Okay Guys,
BIg question over here, hope someone can answer me!
Xbox360 pes patched, with shirts and emblems with GGS!
In addition i added camera pictures for emblems

Will I lose these changes when I download all of the KONAMI PATCHES?
I also have the original game but i preffer to play the patched PES!

Thanx

Okay Guys,
BIg question over here, hope someone can answer me!
Xbox360 pes patched, with shirts and emblems with GGS!
In addition i added camera pictures for emblems

Will I lose these changes when I download all of the KONAMI PATCHES?
I also have the original game but i preffer to play the patched PES!

Thanx

No you wont lose the changes. The updates dont effect your edited data. I have a patched version too and have applied all the updates so far with no problems at all. ;0)

No you wont lose the changes. The updates dont effect your edited data. I have a patched version too and have applied all the updates so far with no problems at all. ;0)

Thankx Boss,
Appriciate it!

ATTENTION!

i have a ps3 and after the update all the player i had edited that konami edited themselves had been RESETED all the transfers had been RESETED too

i had done bundesliga and LOST ALL that!

the players i've created (CREATED PLAYERS) were untouched (BUT THEIR TRANSFERS RESETED) but i had some players stats edited (MOSTLY GERMAN) and they WERE RESETED, SAME HAPPENDED TO MY GERMAN NATIONAL TEAMS SELECTION!
AND ALL THE TRANSFER'S THAT TOOK ME A WHOLE WEEK TO DO WERE GONE!!

the update is worth it, but be adviced of the costs it has!

CR7 & Messi ruled, but now they rule alot harder!

:)

Ok guys. After applying the update you still can't use created teams in Master League. Thank you very much Konami

I was playing with Olimpique Lyonnais yesterday and the starting line-up seemed messed up. Ederson as CMF and Källstrom as a Winger :SHOCK:
I'll double check this again cause I was too sleepy yesterday... Hope I was wrong

ATTENTION!

i have a ps3 and after the update all the player i had edited that konami edited themselves had been RESETED all the transfers had been RESETED too

I wonder why it effects the PS3 version then and not the Xbox 360 ? Strange.

xbox360 and pc are modded one form the other so it is loggic that it works the same for both

the resetting happened to all my friends.

we usually play a german league with 3teams each

we're already working in our new german league!

but i sucked having all the transfers wiped

at least all of our german based players are already done and we just need to tranfer them back to the club they were

on the other hand i think the game is alot smoother, and i can see alot of differences in it!

:)

Just a question for yous, are you all talking about/playing PES or Winning eleven 2009?

Maxi Rodriguez and Agüero is much better
Henry is worse
Pato is great
Van Persie is slightly better
Adriano is much slower
Maicon is underrated unfortunately He is not fast and strong enough like in real life. (the guy who updated the player stats hates Inter I think,cos Milan is much better and Inter is worse,but in real life +11pts.)
Messi and C. Ronaldo is even better It is almost impossible to stop them.
Liverpool and Torres are better as far as I played a unique match online.
Robinho is better.So Elano as well.
Crespo and Shevcenko are like ordinary forwards.They are much worse.
I didn't play with Chelsea. But I was Milan and a friend of mine was Chelsea. I beat him easily even without Kaka.
Can someone start a new topic with all the ex-stats and new stats of players and teams????
What else new officialy ?

LOL! What you are smoking? I want a bit!
How can the guy who make the stats can hate Inter when Ibrahimovic now is the BEST forward, period. 97 body balance, more pass, more accuracy, more speed... damn what do you want?
The only players tweaked bad are Stankovic (useless player in real life). Cambiasso now has red in stamina. You are right about Maicon, the guy should be A LOT better, looks like a common CA. Muntari, also, is really better now, when he is a common MF.
Also, where Milan is much better? Ronaldinho is worse, Maldini is a lot worse, Kaladze is a bit worse, Dida is worse, Inzaghi is worse, Kaka is a bit worse (-1 DS), and the only ones better are Flamini (which is the same, because he is not good enough yet) and Pato. The rest are the same. At least Inter has a really BIG player like Ibrahimovic, who in my opinion is a pretty over-rated player.

Also, how you can say that Ronaldo is better, when he has EXACTLY the same numbers, except accuracy which was went down to 79???? Konami what are you into? 44 goals in a season and accuracy 79? LOL... He had 87 before the update LOL

Chelsea sucks as a team. It is not so good at least in offensive compared with Milan ^^ Also, Ashley Cole is worse than before.

Konami, where is Gudjohnsen now? Is he abducted by aliens? Please update us! :D

Giovinco much better, Del Piero the same, Amauri improved a little bit, Ibra so much better, Adriano now becomes an useless player with slow movement ...
Del Piero the same? LOL!
Giovinco, Del Piero, Amauri, Chiellini are really good now. Del Piero has 94 accuracy, 94 is more better than 89! Other stats from him, like free kick, are also up! Well deserved I must say, he is the best free kicker in the world, along with Pirlo, Totti, and Juninho.

Last edited:

Are you guys sure the gameplay is much better after the update? If it ain't much of a difference then I won't buy it.

is it just my version or are the online stats of players different from the original in game (exhibition etc)

I guess its just so they differentiate between the two

please stats victor bernandez(rsc anderlect),subasic(red star),cesar santin,martin vingarrd(fc copenhagen)andres madrid(fc porto).

is it just my version or are the online stats of players different from the original in game (exhibition etc)

maybe in your offline game the stats are edited in the edit mode..
has to be that

why do you call the ingame downloadable content 1.4?? Its a part of 1.3...

it's just for us to know that "1.4" is the downloadable content from the "download" option in the menu, it's not an 1.4 update actually

and 1.3 is the 1.30 update that you download from the XMB

The update adds Jean Francois-Christophe to the Pompey squad.... He moved to Southend from Pompey on 1st Jan!

I'm downloading 1.40 right now.

Has anybody checked Turkish teams? Like Fabian Ernst and Tomas Zapotocny at Besiktas now? And looks like this update does not contain graphical and license updates like 1.20.

I'm downloading 1.40 right now.

Has anybody checked Turkish teams? Like Fabian Ernst and Tomas Zapotocny at Besiktas now? And looks like this update does not contain graphical and license updates like 1.20.

Yes, Fabian Ernst and Tomas Zapotocny at Besiktas now and also a couple of youngsters I believe :APPLAUD:

I read a forum that after update 1.30, there is a 1:40 update that appears in the Menu.

In the same forum, said that after the upgrade when playing on-line version of the game becomes 1:00:40, but in my version appears 1:00:30, even after I made you the update Download the 1:40 and 1:30.

What the version that appears to play you online?

Thanks!!

Don't believe everything you read in the forums man. There's no 1.40 version. The latest version is 1.30.

nothing major but spotted Beattie in the Stoke squad and they've bothered with his face & haircut. Feillani still looks s**t for Everton and theres no Afro!

At the end, good to see all Turkish transfers are done in 1.40 patch.

I'd like to see new licensed teams, new boots and updated kits (sponsors, brands, etc..) but looks like Konami only focused on squads in this patch.

Del Piero the same? LOL!
Giovinco, Del Piero, Amauri, Chiellini are really good now. Del Piero has 94 accuracy, 94 is more better than 89! Other stats from him, like free kick, are also up! Well deserved I must say, he is the best free kicker in the world, along with Pirlo, Totti, and Juninho.

sorry, i mean Del piero the same to Giovinco, improved much better ^^

Back
Top Bottom