PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30 OUT NOW - Transfers Update OUT NOW

Re: PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30 OUT NOW - 1.40 SOMETIME THIS WEEK

Does anyone have any contact with Konami so he could ask what about american PS3? It really sucks to read all about patches, fixing online mode, transfers and see the Version 1.00.00 in my PES2009.

seriously, it sounmds like as small amount of changes, but this patch has totally tweaked Pes, defenders stay where they should, you casn actually run past people, f kicks when taken dont end up with statue like figues if the ball hits a wall, play just feels sharper and ai has definitely been tweaked, it's the pes they should have released, plus, no more stupid red cards for nothing tackles due to better ai organisation in the first place. But to get the maximum effect from the patch, download pes chimps file on pesgaming, as it has tweaked stats as well. I was very critical of konami when this game first came out, but let's give them credit for sorting out a lot of niggling issues

trying to download its not working? when i switched on the ps3 it downloaded the 1.3 when i went into the system setting but i cant download or install nothing?

Last edited:

Does anyone have any contact with Konami so he could ask what about american PS3? It really sucks to read all about patches, fixing online mode, transfers and see the Version 1.00.00 in my PES2009.

sorry! completly european based!

i really support you all in the american continent for putting up with all of konami's b&llsh#t!
we (in europe) may complaint a lot but at least we got by now 3 (and the 4th is on it's way) functional updates, while you haven't even seen the first one!

shooting seems to have been tweaked as well, and goalkeepers have quicker reactions, no more rebound goals due to inept cpu gk ai!! please can someone let me know if they agree with whati have said, as i think these changes are very obvious to the regular gamer! i bet the people who sold their copies early on due to not being happy with it are cursing their luck!

seriously, it sounmds like as small amount of changes, but this patch has totally tweaked Pes, defenders stay where they should, you casn actually run past people, f kicks when taken dont end up with statue like figues if the ball hits a wall, play just feels sharper and ai has definitely been tweaked, it's the pes they should have released, plus, no more stupid red cards for nothing tackles due to better ai organisation in the first place. But to get the maximum effect from the patch, download pes chimps file on pesgaming, as it has tweaked stats as well. I was very critical of konami when this game first came out, but let's give them credit for sorting out a lot of niggling issues
well if that's true,

THANKS KONAMI!

trying to download its not working? when i switched on the ps3 it downloaded the 1.3 when i went into the system setting but i cant download or install nothing?
no update in the "download" option under system settings yet..

only 1.30 you've downloaded before

the updated rosters and etc will be out sometime this week

shooting seems to have been tweaked as well, and goalkeepers have quicker reactions, no more rebound goals due to inept cpu gk ai!! please can someone let me know if they agree with whati have said, as i think these changes are very obvious to the regular gamer! i bet the people who sold their copies early on due to not being happy with it are cursing their luck!

i hope you don't mind i "quoted" the main aspects you wrote in here in the first post so that it's easier to people who enter the thread to know the 'new' differences in the gameplay!

thanks so much for the news!

:)

tnx but i just played online it didnt tweak nothing pls can some one tell me if i have done something wrong like i said it downloaded 1.3 when ps3 switched on but when i went into the pes games system settings it tells me no updates and the install is greyed out?

tnx but i just played online it didnt tweak nothing pls can some one tell me if i have done something wrong like i said it downloaded 1.3 when ps3 switched on but when i went into the pes games system settings it tells me no updates and the install is greyed out?

the update i've been calling 1.40 will be out sometime this weak!

re-read the first post of this thread and read the changes that this 1.30 version you downloaded has introduced!

it's all gameplay corrections nothing else!

ok but tnx is it ment to change onlne cz for me online is still shit soory mate for million q?

not a problem, glad i could help, but i dont wanna think im imagining these changes, so if someone has had a similar good experience since this patch then please let me know, iv scored 2 free kicks since this patch, and i suck at them normally!!

ok but tnx is it ment to change onlne cz for me online is still shit soory mate for million q?

it is supose to correct online bug, like free kicks and 1-2 passes

noone said anything about the online gamplay being different, but some reports have emerged that the core gameplay has changed!

first post quote:

small amount of changes:

defenders stay where they should
you casn actually run past people
f kicks when taken dont end up with statue like figues if the ball hits a wall
play just feels sharper and ai has definitely been tweaked
no more stupid red cards for nothing tackles due to better ai organisation in the first place
shooting seems to have been tweaked as well
goalkeepers have quicker reactions ( no more rebound goals due to inept cpu gk ai)

not a problem, glad i could help, but i dont wanna think im imagining these changes, so if someone has had a similar good experience since this patch then please let me know, iv scored 2 free kicks since this patch, and i suck at them normally!!

will try to check all that you pointed out as soon as i get home!

cheers!

i would say that orgsnization as a whole is much better, players are quicker to the tackle, and the game feels more physical - in a good way, players don't ghost past you either, i hope to god, this is a sign that Konami have woken up and realised they had to make major changes, and if this is a sign of what pes 2010 is going to be like, i may be jumping the gun here, but PES may be back! jus please can they get a new commentary team, such as champions league commentators on itv, id rather pleat then lawrenson any day of the week! and im sorry if this has to be edited, but new things keep coming the more i play this, hence the additions in posts

r u at work tinsma?

yeah!

i check the thread every half an hour or so!

i'm a web programmer

so i'm around the computer, if someone post something new, i read, if not i carry on working!

going home, so i'll give it a try!

i'll report as soon as i can!

cheers!

Definite gameplay tweaks.
The CPU opponent in Ehibition mode seemed tougher, whch is nice, but the overall game speed feels faster which I don't like at all.
I only played one 15 minute game, so I can't remember exactly what the differences were, but it was obvious that changes were made.

hi guys
i have a problem i cant see the update i have xbox live gold and every time that i go to the system and downloads he says Update (oct8)
can anyone help ,e

I just updated to 1.30 But when I go to the NETWORK play online and when I check my version on my user data page It still seems 1.20 !
Why is that? It didn't change.
Is it same with yours?
I am talking about the page with your fav. player fav. team etc..

I just updated to 1.30 But when I go to the NETWORK play online and when I check my version on my user data page It still seems 1.20 !
Why is that? It didn't change.
Is it same with yours?
I am talking about the page with your fav. player fav. team etc..

The same thing happened to me, and I just can't find anyone to play with because I don't have the same version of other users, and they all have the 1.2 version also... I have the PES2009 on PC, what is your platform?

Can this update be downloaded from the PC and transferred over via USB key or do I have to buy an xbox live subscription?

Yeah the gameplay feels different to before the patch was installed. In our master league we were breezing through the league but the patch has made the cpu teams harder. Even to the point that we had a match that went to 3-2 which I can't say has happened as the CPU teams are usually bad at taking chances.

I don't know exactly what has been changed to the game, but it feels different than what it did, but in a good way :)

Yes definitely, the gameplay is changed and in a really good way! The opponent defense are always quite hard to pass through and the goalkeeper are indeed much more responsive. The gameplay is not quicker, in my opinion it feels like it's speed up since the opponents are much more harsh and keep on pressing you making you speed up the whole process of playing. Indeed a really good gameplay update! Can't wait for the winter mercato!

i've only managed to play one match, but i didn't feel that much of a difference, but it's been a couple of weeks since i last played so that could be the reason i didn't feel any difference in the brief match i've played.

have to play more before i pronounce myself

cheers

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1578303#post1578303

but one mem in PES 09 pc box confirms many differences

i'm not saying the differences aren't there!

i'm saying i haven't seen them because i played very briefly

yesterday, my girlfriend had plans that i wasn't aware of, therefore i couldn't do the tests i wrote that i yould do, in this thread to a couple of people that asked me to!

that was all i was saying!

if someone understood smoething else, i'm sorry for my lack o clearness.

can only have another go at it in about 11hours
cheers

PS: i'll keep updating the news in the first post in the time between now and then!

Back
Top Bottom