PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30 OUT NOW - Transfers Update OUT NOW

tinsma

Portugal
1 February 2005
Portugal
Portugal / England
Aparently this is the deal [EUROPE]:

i do not have any inside scoop from konami, nor do i know anyone there, i'm just one regular guy trying his best to inform the comunity with some acccuracy

any inaccuracy is not on purpose, and i apologise if any come up

PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.40
(will update content like version 1.20)

RELEASE DATE: OUT NOW (uncomfirmed!)
(END OF FEBRUARY official statment/SOMETIME THIS WEEK - download area news)

KONAMI'S STATEMENT:
Free January Transfer Window
Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has confirmed the content of its latest free download for PES 2009 for PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD.
Due for download at the end of February, the update will bring all club sides’ rosters in line with all the moves and transfers made before the end of the January 2009 transfer window. Hundreds of players have been updated and corrected in line with their moves, with approximately 200 new players added to the game for the first time. The stats of thousands of players have also been refined, in line with their performances so far this season.
The download demonstrates Konami’s commitment to continually updating PES 2009, with further exciting downloadable content set for release in the coming month

DOWNLOAD AREA NEWS STATEMENT:
New data will be released this week, it contains the player's movements during the winter transfer window.

You can update the game by selecting "Download" from System Settings.

PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30
(will correct bugs like version 1.10 - gameplay tweaks)
RELEASE DATE: OUT NOW

PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30 (will correct bugs like version 1.10)
RELEASE DATE: OUT NOW

Replay update
bug fix online
bug fix

update text
1. Sometimes during Network play, the pass and go move didn't work.
2. When hitting long passes or shots from free kicks, players couldn't adjust the direction using L1 or R1.

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

thanks to jpmanu2008 for the following text (i edited the content so it's easier to fully understand the changes)
small amount of changes:

defenders stay where they should
you casn actually run past people
f kicks when taken dont end up with statue like figues if the ball hits a wall
play just feels sharper and ai has definitely been tweaked
no more stupid red cards for nothing tackles due to better ai organisation in the first place
shooting seems to have been tweaked as well
goalkeepers have quicker reactions ( no more rebound goals due to inept cpu gk ai)

thanks for the news from PESgaming.com
thanks for the heads up and update 1.30 text from Iceeman38
thanks for the image comfirmation from 103SpooKy
thanks for the 1.30 gameplay twaks report from jpmanu2008

Last edited:
Re: PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30

to avoid disapointments we should expect it to be downloaded by March, 1st 2009
:LMAO: :WORSHIP: :)

for once i hope they can make a deadline they (themselves) stipulated

a whole month seems too much time, as all they (should) have to do is update transfers (all the other stuff should already been done)

tinsma cheers for the update news.

hope for new news from this thread

Re: PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30 (RELEASE DATE: 17-02-2009)

you just made my day!

how soon can you confirm this??

i have to take the Playsation3 from my house to my office to download (i haven't got internet at home), so i don't want to go to all that trouble without confimation, when can you confirm that will be tomorrow??

thanks for the news

:)

i'll confirm within 10hours from now,
if Iceeman38 was accurate i'll post something within that time range, as i'm working late today!

hope it is true!

cheers

Last edited:

i'll confirm within 10hours from now,
if Iceeman38 was accurate i'll post something within that time range, as i'm working late today!

hope it is true!

cheers

fuck dude's . iceeman38 just saw it at the beginning screen when you login. if you login in pc version theres and official konami message saying it comes out the 17th..
69168436uk9.jpg

has been on for pretty long now

fuck dude's . iceeman38 just saw it at the beginning screen when you login. if you login in pc version theres and official konami message saying it comes out the 17th..

has been on for pretty long now

like i've explained, i can only check this out when i get home in 3hours, and i'll try to check the ps3 version

ok nice to see some confimation of, at least the pc version!

on version 1.20 the released was at the same time so i expect to the ps3 version to come out at the same time, but, well, we are talking about konami so all bets are off!

like i've explained, i can only check this out when i get home in 3hours, and i'll try to check the ps3 version

ok nice to see some confimation of, at least the pc version!

on version 1.20 the released was at the same time so i expect to the ps3 version to come out at the same time, but, well, we are talking about konami so all bets are off!

please post if the same thing appears in the ps3 version!

please don't forget!

i need to know either i'll take my PS3 to the office( to update the game during my lunch hour) or not!
i kinda need to know it before tomorrow morning!

thanks tisma

i cant post it but i am 100% sure the same message appeas as i am playing on my pro evo BAL PS£ as i am wrting u this msg and the above same msg also appeared when i logged on
y dont konami give us more in this update y cant we include teams created in league b in ML n BAL its stupid also more slots for emblems n kits cz we can only create 7 teams f£$%ing konami i hate them i swear
if anyone from konami is reading this delay the update and do as we request surely its not that hard pls pls pls

Last edited:

please post if the same thing appears in the ps3 version!

i need too!

my english is bad so i speak in my mother tong (portugues) to tinsma

olha tinsma podes confirmar a certeza??

ou mal tenhas o download disponivel para a ps3 postar aqui a dizer que ja saiu??

e qu etenho que levar a ps e a tv da cave para o 1 piso para o escritorio do meu pai para ligar ao modem da tv cabo e olha que a minha tv nao dessa modernas de lcd e mesmo daquelas grandes e pesadas

náo dajeito levar e dar ao trabalho todo para nada! por isso quero fazer isso um vez, mas quero a confirmacao primeiro

espero bem que mexam no porto. o bruno alves esta uma %#"#$! acho as equipas portuguesas uma porcaria e deviam estar melhor, bem talvez nao o benfica! pelo menos o nosso porto devia estar melhor! o bruno alves nao se precebe mesmo como e tao mau quando e dos melhores centrais do mundo neste momento! bem pelo menos o be-nicl-ez e o sapu-mau-ru estao com a estatistica certa! ehehehe

tinsma, faz-me a confirmacao mal possas se faz favor para eu acartar as tralhas ca para cima!

yes its the same for PLAYSTATION 3

sim seus mesmos para PLAYSTATION 3

sí sus los iguales para PLAYSTATION 3

oui les ses mêmes pour PLAYSTATION 3

no stress!

(one esxtra language added! PORTUGUÊS)
sim a data é a mesma para a PLAYSTATION 3

please confirm, too much work to not be true

mesmo assim confirma-me quando fizeres o download, para eu ter a certeza se faz favor, e demasiado trabalho como eu esxpliquei para nao ser despois o dwnld nao tar mesmo la

ALL GOOD MAN CAN ONLY HOPE KONAMI PULL SOMETHING WITH THIS UPDATE PS SORRY IF MY PORTUGESSE WAS WRONG

ALL GOOD MAN CAN ONLY HOPE KONAMI PULL SOMETHING WITH THIS UPDATE

me too! but i prefer to only expect the transfers update, everything else (if any) i'll consider it a bonus

i've been too many times disapointed while expecting something new, so i 'm just expecting the same old thing, if they suprise me, good, if not, at least i won't be disapointed!

PS SORRY IF MY PORTUGESSE WAS WRONG
sorry, it wasn't that wrong i, just didn't compute it as being Portuguese (not from Portugal) now that i think of it in Portuguese (from brazil) it should be acurate (i think! not quite sure!)

yes its the same for PLAYSTATION 3

sim seus mesmos para PLAYSTATION 3

sí sus los iguales para PLAYSTATION 3

oui les ses mêmes pour PLAYSTATION 3

thanks for the confirmation!

DO U HAVE ANY MORE NEWS DO U THINK THEY WILL PUT IN SOMETHING NEW?

can you confirm this??

please confirm...

as soon as i see the download available i either send both of you a pm or i'll post it here (probably both pm and post)

mal tenha o download dispoivel eu ou mando-vos uma pm e/ou posto aqui (provavelmente das duas maneiras)

cheers

as soon as i see the download available i either send both of you a pm or i'll post it here (probably both pm and post)

mal tenha o download dispoivel eu ou mando-vos uma pm e/ou posto aqui (provavelmente das duas maneiras)

cheers

:) thanks

cheers

brigadao

tanks

DO U HAVE ANY MORE NEWS DO U THINK THEY WILL PUT IN SOMETHING NEW?

i've read rumours all around, that included
new boots,
new faces,
new licences,

heck i've even saw someone claiming they knew it will have HAMBURG, SCHALKE, WERDER BREMEN AND BAYER MÜNCHEN (european teams from germany) and BATE and ANOTHOSIS [made sense as pes has the champions league license],

but for the most part i think it's wishfull thinking

all i expect is updated transfers, updated stats for a handfull of players, perhaps new boots and if we are really lucky they unlock the 16national teams they included in the game that only pc players can unlock!

they did promice us 200 new players, by my account 200 new players are too many just to update the champions league teams, so that means this update is slightly different from 1.20

just how different is a case to be seen

i'm just not hopefull, i've been let down too many times from games itselfs let alone updates

cheers

Re: PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30 (17-02-2009)

wats the 16 national team unlock? its stupid they change the terms n cons ofor each platfor i can only hope they let us use the created teams more freely

wats the 16 national team unlock?

i mean this the teams that appeari in this patch are teams that are in the game but locked in the qualifications of the BAL mode, so if you are in the asia, africa or america group, you have enough teams to play against in qualification (when you get called to the national teams)!

if you get an virgem option file you can see loads of players that don't appear in ps3 because we can't acess them without the option file editor!

its stupid they change the terms n cons ofor each platfor i can only hope they let us use the created teams more freely

totally agree with you!

hope for some news soon

cheers

Patch is out - just downloaded it.

I've done a lot of edits myself over the last few weeks... hope it hasnt been in vain...

English

Patch Notes

Time of Release: 17/2/2009

Patch ver. 1.30 corrects the following bugs:
1. Sometimes during Network play, the pass and go move didn't work.
2. When hitting long passes or shots from free kicks, players couldn't adjust the direction using L1 or R1.

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Cannot see any team changes (and "No new updates" available) - but I do have edit data, so its probably the default data changed.

I cannot see how to check the default data without deleting my edit data, so I'm not going to bother for now...

Back
Top Bottom