PES 2009 - First Images (23/06/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Well, some very good goals....
I like scoring like you and shooting from long distance...(I'm german, lol)

Thx....

Goals, nets. sandbags, rolled up sleeves, socks, better goalie gloves who GIVES A FLYING RATS ASS!!

It's because of people like that that Konami are lacking in the gameplay dept. How about a RED team and a BLUE team, one stadium and intuitive realistic gameplay, physics and intelligent, tight AI...

no thanks

Come on now boys, seriously...This Thread is in danger of turning a little stupid.

Please let's not argue about how the nets look or any of the other little things that don't really matter very much.

What I'm saying is that amazing grapphics, perfect grass and nets don't matter if the gameplay is unresposive, jerky, AI is unrealistic, defenders stop and start aimlessly..the flaws are too numerous to mention.

I think they should get ISS pro Evoluion off the shelf, and play it SOLID for a month, do NOTHING ELSE at KCET, then realise intuitive responsive gameplay is what gave them the fan base they currently have.

Replicate the core, add their better graphics and give us a playable, FUN, realistic footie title for the first time in years.

Ok I understand about the AI but what PES is all about is REALISM! How can this game be taken seriously with the style of there nets, benches, crowds. I will not pay 49.99 or 69.99 for next gen for that matter for a "Red team, Blue team and kickass gameplay". I want everything to be dead on and I mean gameplay should have never been an issue for Konami because that is there hallmark. Who in there right mind would have thought that last year's game quality would have been so bad.

Also let me just say this. If you only want Konami to work on the gameplay and nothing else until the gameplay is perfect well hell with that. That would be like just releasing a patch and keeping all the same stuff as last year. 49.99 for a patch no thank you. I want to see some cool stuff for my buck. I want real goals. I want the pitches to look quality and not like some crap. I would also love for the gameplay to be a massive improvement but I want it all for the money I would shell out for this game.

Seeing as this has gone from a pictures thread to a discussion thread I think it's best to close this and direct all comments to the following (which is an actual discussion thread): CLICK HERE

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom