00267390.jpg

00267391.jpg

00267392.jpg

00267393.jpg

http://www.strategyinformer.com/ps3/pes2009/screenshots.html
-------------------------
pes09ad1le3.jpg

And here's a brief translation thanks to Ernestito:

in the text it says that konami talks about "innovation", "totally new options" and "new online elements". besides, konami wants to improve the graphics and add new animations to make the game more realistic. the second part of the text is only an opinion of the writer, not that important.

taken from http://www.winningelevenblog.com
thanks to: DaWolf and Ernestito

tell me if scans are allowed, please
and sorry if it is a repost :blush:

Last edited:
Re: PES 2009 - First Images (Scans)

I was reading somewhere that Konami may struggle to allow the community the right to mod the EPL kits. If so I'm sorry but I will be going to Fifa. Cool pics though thanks.

HAHA that picture in the top right of the player in dark blue taking a shot, the guy blocking it looks like hes doing a dance!

I like the pictures a lot!

I was reading somewhere that Konami may struggle to allow the community the right to mod the EPL kits. If so I'm sorry but I will be going to Fifa. Cool pics though thanks.

You'd choose kits over gameplay?

just noticed.. same running animations? that retarded SUPER SPRINT is still there :|

If my german is any good (probably not), they said they will burn a Sushi bar down, if Adriano can score from 40m in this one too.

the pictures don't tell us a great deal. they look more or less identical to pes2008. i suspect 2009 will be 2008 with some new animations, a new menu colour and not a lot more.

Seriously how shit do those fake stadiums look?

And it doesn't look any different from 2008, meaning horrible animations and broken gameplay yet again...

im amazed that people like you automatic know that the gameplay will be the same based on a STILL yes NONE MOVING IMAGE..

It looks exactly like PES 2008 except for some improved faces/models (Pato looks great). The stadiums/supporters are total crap though, same 2D textures.

They better up the gfx & the gameplay for real this time.

And yeah, the turf is looking quite good I must say.

terrible pictures

121251.jpg

= pes2008

i disagree with you,but if that was in game picture so where is the head marker or they just removed it?????????
also i'm very happy with these picures,i think it's better that fifa 09 .in close up fifa players looks like zombies but those one are allot human like especially their HANDS

Last edited:
im amazed that people like you automatic know that the gameplay will be the same based on a STILL yes NONE MOVING IMAGE..

Oh c'mon Jonney, it looks EXACTLY the same, and the gameplay and animations were piss poor in 2008, so thats how I know.

You can see they run exactly the same in the image, and they ran like fucking gimps before.

So much for a radical overhaul of the game.

Oh c'mon Jonney, it looks EXACTLY the same, and the gameplay and animations were piss poor in 2008, so thats how I know.

You can see they run exactly the same in the image, and they ran like fucking gimps before.

So much for a radical overhaul of the game.
so just because it looks exactly the same it playes teh same as well? LOL stop making a fool out of yourself man. play the game first before making any final judgement, how could you possibly know how shit it plays based in a fucking imagine. Pathetic

i disagree with you,but if that was in game picture so where is the head marker or they just removed it?????????
also i\'m very happy with these picures,i think it\'s better that fifa 09 .in close up fifa players looks like zombies but those one are allot human like especially their HANDS

Nice argument, you disagree but don\'t say why.

Come on, explain to me how that gameplay shot is different to PES2008.

I\'ve got a bag of popcorn ready because this could be comedy gold.

Every year it's same ol same ol and in the past we've usually been dissapointed agreed, but as has been previouslly said, we don't know anythin until we have pld it so we can analize and summize as much as we want, but we don't really know anythin for sure.

Do what george michael does and have some faith, yu gotta have it :)

Not impressed at all, but I really haven't seen the game in motion therefore I will reserve judgement until then. From the looks of the pics, it looks the same to me, arcadish and cartoony, Fifa has the simulation feel and look of futbol right now. My opinion ofcourse.

If the gameplay has been overhauled, along with the player running animations and online play, then that will be enough for me.

From the looks on the goalie's surgical gloves, to the breeze-blocks on goals, it looks like some things will still be the same. I just hope the gameplay isn't the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom