Pes 2008 settings & fps..

I have an ati radeon x1300 and I cant seem to find a happy medium when the settings are low the game runs to fast but the slowdown on medium and high is terrible.

On the box its says recommended card ati x1600, I have ordered this, will I be able to run on high settings with this card?

im using x1400 and doing ok :) 800x600 medium with vsync on. frame skipping depends on my mood. anyway i found out that during game the replays are abit slow but if you view highlights after the game frame skipping seems to be on and it became fast.

ok Guys,
I had a problem with slowdowns when playing my PC stats is

3.2GHz HT Intel chip
Windows XP
2 Gig ram

but I recently bought a XFX GeForce 7600GT Gaphics card but when I tried to play the graphics was improved a lot but still there was a little slowdowns on corners and whenever there was too much players in view. I came to realize that in the dxdiag settings on sound1 tab I turned it off completely and PES ran smoothly. That is when I realize that my sound card was outdated. I ran straight to Best Buy and bought a XFi sound blaster sound card and installed it. OH MY GOD !!!!!!! Eeverything is so perfect now and without a glitch. I am happy now.

Re: fps with 4x aa 1280x1024

Im using 1680x1050x32 with full 16x aa and 16x af, and getting well over 150fps...

core 2 quad x6850 @ 3.8ghz
4gb crucial ballistix ddr2 pc2 8500
x38 motherboard...
8800gtx superclocked

how come you don't have an SLI mobo for that nvidia card???

Yes I am running on the highest settings but also with a little adjustment in the nvidia graphics settings. I think since the motherboard has to share the processing power of the sound to be in sync with the game play that is where the slow down takes place. So buying a new XFi soundcard takes the stress producing the sounds therefore leading to less frame rate issues. Thats why it is now running faster for me now.
As Bebeto 94 has said if you go into Start - run- dxdiag, and move the slider completely down on the sound1 tab and try your game again you will notice the the game runs better but remember you will not get any sound. This is my personal analysis. Hope this help guys.

Yes I am running on the highest settings but also with a little adjustment in the nvidia graphics settings. I think since the motherboard has to share the processing power of the sound to be in sync with the game play that is where the slow down takes place. So buying a new XFi soundcard takes the stress producing the sounds therefore leading to less frame rate issues. Thats why it is now running faster for me now.
As Bebeto 94 has said if you go into Start - run- dxdiag, and move the slider completely down on the sound1 tab and try your game again you will notice the the game runs better but remember you will not get any sound. This is my personal analysis. Hope this help guys.

I am taking your advice and buying a sound card soon. Recommed any good sound cards?

I mentioned a while back that I was going to take back PES 2008 and get FIFA 08. Much as I didn't want to do this as I have been a Pro Evo guy for the past 8/9 or so years I did it. My observations...

FIFA 08 graphics are not as good as PES2008, I presume thats because the PC version does not contain the 'NEXT GEN' game engine that the PS3 and 360 version does... however they are still quite good.

Best thing about it though is that it has a 1440x900 resolution output and I can run the game on its maximum settings without any frame skipping whatsoever... this goes for online play also.

Online is an absolute dream to play.

Final verdict - Pains me to say but for the PC... FIFA 08 is the game to have.

I'm hoping to get a PS3 for christmas so I will get PES 2008 on there!! Also might check out the 'next gen' engine on FIFA 08 too :)

I mentioned a while back that I was going to take back PES 2008 and get FIFA 08. Much as I didn't want to do this as I have been a Pro Evo guy for the past 8/9 or so years I did it. My observations...

FIFA 08 graphics are not as good as PES2008, I presume thats because the PC version does not contain the 'NEXT GEN' game engine that the PS3 and 360 version does... however they are still quite good.

Best thing about it though is that it has a 1440x900 resolution output and I can run the game on its maximum settings without any frame skipping whatsoever... this goes for online play also.

Online is an absolute dream to play.

Final verdict - Pains me to say but for the PC... FIFA 08 is the game to have.

I'm hoping to get a PS3 for christmas so I will get PES 2008 on there!! Also might check out the 'next gen' engine on FIFA 08 too :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i have fifa 08 for pc and pes 2008 for pc...

I play only PES 2008

try to buy a good pc for next gen (not for graphic), and try to play with the real pes2008...

this year pes 2008 have some bugs certainily, but if you play with good spec pc the I.A. the movement (at 60fps only) and all the game, is better as each year respect fifa... :roll:

Back
Top Bottom