Pes 2008 settings & fps..

hey people , i get 60frps all the time on pro evo when in training so i guess its the crowds will there be a way to get crowds lower detailed or removed with kitserver or something...

you can remove crowds by going to low settings in your pro evo program files, settings

yeh but that would be pointless, im getting 60frps on 1280x 1024 on high which is my highest settings and it runs smoothly so if someone could find a way to remove crowds on high settings then i would run the game smoothly;)

Re: fps with 4x aa 1280x1024

Im using 1680x1050x32 with full 16x aa and 16x af, and getting well over 150fps...

core 2 quad x6850 @ 3.8ghz
4gb crucial ballistix ddr2 pc2 8500
x38 motherboard...
8800gtx superclocked

Well your game aint running at the right speed.

PES2008 runs correct only at 60Hz refresh rates. If you have the monitor to handle it, 120Hz would probably provide a nice solid display and still run at correct speed. But anyhting outwith multiple of 60 will result in distorted speed of gameplay.

Re: fps with 4x aa 1280x1024

Well your game aint running at the right speed.

PES2008 runs correct only at 60Hz refresh rates. If you have the monitor to handle it, 120Hz would probably provide a nice solid display and still run at correct speed. But anyhting outwith multiple of 60 will result in distorted speed of gameplay.

No, that is not correct. Even though you got a fps at 1000, the game speed shouldn't change. Fps is how many pictures your gfx-card spits out to the display. If you got 10 fps the game still runs at the same speed but you will only see 10 pictures every seconds - therefore the game will be laggy.

The problem here is bad programming. It seems that Konami have trouble converting the game this time.

it has by default 8xAA 7600GS is not that little. but i think i'll buy either ATI2900GT or nVidia8600GTS. or if nVidia sells out the new graphic cards with the new dx10.1 since all nVidia which now support dx10 will be useless when dx10.1 comes out.

it has by default 8xAA 7600GS is not that little. but i think i'll buy either ATI2900GT or nVidia8600GTS. or if nVidia sells out the new graphic cards with the new dx10.1 since all nVidia which now support dx10 will be useless when dx10.1 comes out.

8XAA by default, that's unusual, anyway it depends on the game which setting you should select. As for PES 2008 at high details, 7600GS is weak, as you say 2900GT or 8600GTS would be much better.

if i remove vsync and if my frames go over 60 and my rr is on 60hz my game speed is double , dunno why , cant find a way to set rr in pes to 75

but no-one answered my question. my 7600GS can go to 16x AA. so is it better to run on 8x AA or 16x AA?

My 'little' (we are not all rich, Deivid99, I take it Mummy and Daddy bought your card for you) 7600gt is on 2 X AA, res 1280 x 1024 and is running on high with no slow down at all, it is smooth as silk

Last edited:
btw my specs are
AMD Athlon 64 1.81Ghz 2800+
1.5GB RAM
nVidia 7600GS 256MB

with vSync on and 60Hz it only "lags" or slowdown only when there are a lot of players shown. eg, when in corner or on fouls.

btw my specs are
1.5GB RAM
nVidia 7600GS 256MB

with vSync on and 60Hz it only "lags" or slowdown only when there are a lot of players shown. eg, when in corner or on fouls.

Exactly the same as Kostas, but with a 256mb 7600gt (both card and cpu ar overclocked, the 7600gt has great overclocking possibilities), my ram is Corsair (don't know if that makes a difference)

But I also use a program called XP Smoker, not a lot of people like these kind of programs, but this one has a great game boost option, that free's up cpu and ram resources so they can concentrate on the game, as soon as I am done with the game, click deactivate game boost and it all goes back to normal. It is a great little program

My 'little' (we are not all rich, Deivid99, I take it Mummy and Daddy bought your card for you) 7600gt is on 2 X AA, res 1280 x 1024 and is running on high with no slow down at all, it is smooth as silk

Who the hell are you talking to? I was referring to 7600GS owner and you come out of the blue and start your sarcastic talk? I said "little 7600GS" not "little 7600GT" so wtf is your problem?
You have a 7600GT anyway, not a 7600GS, it is not the same card, did you ever know the difference?

? my daddy and mummy? I am 27 years old, you are not talking to some kid here so watch your words.

I am not even talking to you, so go play with yout 7600GT and let people talk here.

Last edited:
btw my specs are
1.5GB RAM
nVidia 7600GS 256MB

Kostas, many people experience those slowdowns when there are many players on the field. Changing the camera angle might help you with that too. Also in stadiums like Bernabeu where the crowd is seen most of the time, it causes slow downs too.

Who the hell are you talking to? I was referring to 7600GS owner and you come out of the blue and start your sarcastic talk? I said "little 7600GS" not "little 7600GT" so wtf is your problem?
You have a 7600GT anyway, not a 7600GS, it is not the same card, did you ever know the difference?

? my daddy and mummy? I am 27 years old, you are not talking to some kid here so watch your words.

I am not even talking to you, so go play with yout 7600GT and let people talk here.

Lot of aggressive people on this forum lately

Turning off "Hardware Sound Accelaration" in your DirectX will give massive boost for your system performance with PES. Of course it means no sound, but I couldn't play well on 800х600 high, now I play 1280х1024 high perfectly with 7600gt.

Lot of aggressive people on this forum lately

look who is talking. You and your sarcastic message caused this, now you complain there are aggressive people. You knew nothing about me yet you could say my family bought me a video card. Nobody was even talking to you, so unless you are inside the conversation, keep your sarcasm to yourself.

look who is talking. You and your sarcastic message caused this, now you complain there are aggressive people. You knew nothing about me yet you could say my family bought me a video card. Nobody was even talking to you, so unless you are inside the conversation, keep your sarcasm to yourself.

Lighten up

anyone know how to change the game from 60hz to 75hz?

You can't change this in the game. You only can change hz in your monitor osd or with the tool "refreshlock". If you are playing on a laptop - like me - you can't probably change hz, because most of laptop-displays runs at 60hz.

cheers...and excuse my english...I'm from Germany ;)

Back
Top Bottom