Pes 2008 settings & fps..

Exactly the same as Kostas, but with a 256mb 7600gt (both card and cpu ar overclocked, the 7600gt has great overclocking possibilities), my ram is Corsair (don't know if that makes a difference)

But I also use a program called XP Smoker, not a lot of people like these kind of programs, but this one has a great game boost option, that free's up cpu and ram resources so they can concentrate on the game, as soon as I am done with the game, click deactivate game boost and it all goes back to normal. It is a great little program

hey james the fact you play the game on high 1280x 1024 with that system id quite good, my sytem is..

AMD Athlon(tm) XP 3200+ 2.2ghz
1.024GB Ram
Nviddia Geforce 7800GS

hey james can you post your XP smoker settings like a pic so i can use the same ones as you
and im getting 30 fraps a second on wide cam ..you think Xp Smoker will help?

Last edited:
my pc is
p4 2.4g
1.5g ddr
20g h/d
9800pro
an the game runs perfect in medium mode on 1024/768
any camera angle, but best on wide
maybe its not the crowds? maybe its the pc?
just a thought, much luv tt
tell u wot p'sses me off tho, this evoweb makin u sign in every 5 minss ffs

Re: fps with 4x aa 1280x1024

Im using 1680x1050x32 with full 16x aa and 16x af, and getting well over 150fps...

core 2 quad x6850 @ 3.8ghz
4gb crucial ballistix ddr2 pc2 8500
x38 motherboard...
8800gtx superclocked

I'd like to know how good the graphics look on your PES2008 compared to that of the X360 and PS3.

couple tips:

- decreasing the hardware sound acceleration level to standard seems to be helping. (start/run/ dxdiag)
- setting cpu priority to "high" after you run pes2008.exe (you can do this in task manager) also seems to be helping.

Thanks man. Direct sound issue works. It's better now. I'm going to check the new nvidia driver too.

I'm using it on high 1024 - 768 on a 7300 GT DDR3 card with 128 Mbyte. Now after a lot of tweaking it's playable. If I continue like this I will reach the PS3 quality soon :) My question is, that when I set it to high with kit server I get especially in MENU blinking. It seems, that a screen which will follow can be seen, why blinking. For example I'm on the controller selection screen and The Formation menu blinks. In the game it's perfect. I know it's because I'm not supported on high becuse of VRAM but any solutions?

Anyway don't now why it doesn't support on high the 128 M Shader 3 cards?

This is my DxDiag box... no adjustments can be made on any tab??

dxeh3.jpg

Thanks, but there isn't any option in the Sound section of control panel or the actual sound software that came with the laptop (Realtek).

I've seem to have sorted my problem out which was low FPS in replays. I downloaded the november release of direct x, Downloaded the new ati drivers, ticked Vsync only and not turned on frame skipping and also changed my 3d standard settings down from optimal to high in teh ati system tray. I have a amd643400+, x800xt, 1gb of ram and a audigy 2zs on windows xp. 1280x720.

I'm just about to try it at 1280x1024 and see if its any better.

Hope this helps.

i have core duo 1.83
1 gb ram
vista x32
and radeon xpress200m 128mb

this i s my notebook, if I buy another 1 GB of ram, should pes work much better on medium details??
sorry for english

start, run, then type "dxdiag" hit enter, click on sound tab and move the slider across to no acceleration, that turns sound off but game runs really smooth

Right I have now tried this on XP Professional and Vista Premium. dxdiag only allows you to change the sound setting on DirectX 9 (XP), DirectX 10 doesn't allow you to do this. Hence it cannot be done in Vista... sorry guys.

i tried to install that new driver, but it says windows does not advise me on installing

Well after trying the new beta driver and also updating my sound card driver does PES2008 flow any smoother?? NO... FRIGGIN NO!!! That is seriously it with this game. It works absolutely fine in TRAINING mode, soon as it gets to an Exhibition/ML game it slows down.

Oh, on top of that... Thought I'd try the game online? Finally connects to the servers. Can I play anyone? NO!! Why can't you connect to anyone online?!

This game is cack, I never thought I'd say that about PES :(

I have an ati radeon x1300 and I cant seem to find a happy medium when the settings are low the game runs to fast but the slowdown on medium and high is terrible.

On the box its says recommended card ati x1600, I have ordered this, will I be able to run on high settings with this card?

anybody using an nvidia geforce7100? ive got that with a pentium 4 and 1gb of ram, game runs fine since i installed a new driver i found on here but still a bit slow on the movie scenes. what nvidia settings changes should i use? im playing on medium setting on pes settings and 800 x 600 on monitor

Back
Top Bottom