PES 2008 - New tricks

does anybody knows how to do a quick freekick? I always have to wait of the referee.

SAME couldint find in command list is it the press dpad when near ball
ebacues IT NEVER WORKs

anyhelp

thanks

btw do uhave anynmore pics of the skinny ronaldo after wieght loss he looks great

whatsthisru1.jpg

why some players have this icon on them and some don't ?

I think when somebody is very tired has that type of cursor

does anybody knows how to do a quick freekick? I always have to wait of the referee.

SAME couldint find in command list is it the press dpad when near ball
ebacues IT NEVER WORKs

anyhelp

thanks

btw do uhave anynmore pics of the skinny ronaldo after wieght loss he looks great

It just happens automaticly here..

in game (check it) there stands, that you just have to put the analog stick in a direction, but this just works if there's someone nearby...;)

On tricks I had never really used them that much when they were in a PES game but i would like to know how to work them..

I seen the info on pulling off these tricks as in L1+R1 XL1 does that mean when you hit L1 and R1 together you let go of both before pressing L1 one more time or is it in press L1 and R1 together you still hold R1 and let go of L1 and then press it one more time?

10689940121190824234.gif

:lmao::D:lmao:

Hey man can you tell me what's this grass that shakes half way in your video cos I have that too. where half of it has detailed grass but the rest isn't so crystal green, the grass further from the players near the konami advert, its more like carpet. Can anyone explain me is it made from the game or is it graphical card incompatibility that makes it display in this way.

Thanks

No its automatic, You can also do that with Ronaldo (the fat one) and with C.Ronaldo..

Thank you for making me laugh so much, 'the fat one' cruel but hilarious and kinda accurate! :lmao:

BTW ontopic, now you can choose whether to cheat or not: whether to dive or not, whether to shirt pull or not. A nice feature! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom