PES 2008 - New tricks

how to pass ball between opponent's legs:
When u are not moving(ball is stopped) hold the R2 button and press the directional button to your back, then release R2 and press the forward button

i don't know to do the heel flick..maybe it's made automaticly in some moments :|

how to pass ball between opponent's legs:
When u are not moving(ball is stopped) hold the R2 button and press the directional button to your back, then release R2 and press the forward button

i don't know to do the heel flick..maybe it's made automaticly in some moments :|

No need to release R2 for the Nutmeg feint. ;)

Other changes is that the V-feint can now be done in both the left and right directions regardless if the player if right or left-footed.

10689940121190824234.gif

:lmao::D:lmao:

can we really benefit from the diving or just to get a yellow card?

I tried to pull it off and got a lot of yellow cards and one success. The best chance to get something with a dive is if you're running side by side with an opponent or if an opponent makes a sliding tackle near you.

Tevez tried to dive in my penalty box when I was playing with France and he got booked. :mrgreen:

Does anybody know how to pull on the shirts? I've seen it in a movie on Youtube, but have never seen in it in the demo. Do you have to use one or more buttons, or is it something that goes automatically?

Back
Top Bottom