PES 2008 - New tricks

yes dives can be made sucsessful, was only showing my m8 last night the new dive feature and whole and behold i did it in the box with luis garcia ( defender was realy close and i got a pen, i also did a good one to get a free kick 5 yards out from there box,

so in opinion about 1 in 10 dives go your way so it should or will be a big factor

Amazing! Can Quaresma make that?

To answer this, it appears that he does NOT do it. And if KONAMI are true to their nature, this movie is hardcoded which means we cannot assign it to Quaresma (who does it ALOT, more than Drogba I'd say since Quaresma has more ball in midfield).

KONAMI are effing up in my opinion.

And if we want to create ourselves, we cannot assign this skill to us or new created players. Even I can do this skill easily, it's not that hard, but I won'tbe able to assign the skill to me. Neither the Elastico. :(

And the fat Ronaldo!

I know your prolly kidding but fat you say?

here is the new ronaldo at milan.

And for the record, c.ronaldo will never be as great as this Ronaldo.

ronaldomp0.jpg

I haven't managed to do a quick freekick, but the opposition can only do them when the ball stays close to where the foul was committed. I think this is to make it flowing without the screen cutting away.

If you do a 'shot/cross feint' but pointing to the side of your movement, your player stop facing the goal. Like the 'hold R2' kind of stop. Instead of doing the tipical feint.
Works nice for me :')

Cheers.

what can i pull the shirt? i don't know!

Watching replays of when i was playing, i think that you shirt pull when you are pressing X for pressure 1, and you are just behind the player and to one side slightly. It doesn't look that realistic because only some of the shirt moves, while the rest stays in shape.

F*cking hell, i just say fat ronaldo to make clear which one i mean, don't go nuts about it, pff..

Relax, if you really want to clarify just say the 'real' Ronaldo.;)

And yeah, thats quite a surprise if Quaresma cant do the flick move (or Zidane or whatever the hell you wanna call it). Actually thats just ridiculous. :)

Relax, if you really want to clarify just say the 'real' Ronaldo.;)

And yeah, thats quite a surprise if Quaresma cant do the flick move (or Zidane or whatever the hell you wanna call it). Actually thats just ridiculous. :)

well, there's a way that probably will work to make him able to do it (in the full game, of course)

since the game will probably only allow certain hardcoded players to do it, take one of the players who can do it (Drogba, etc) and edit him so he will be exactly like Quaresma. then edit Quaresma into being that other player. then switch their teams.

thus, the "new Quaresma" (old Drogba) will be able to do it, but the "new Drogba"(old Quaresma) won't.

it's a little time consuming, but it'll most likely work :)

Watching replays of when i was playing, i think that you shirt pull when you are pressing X for pressure 1, and you are just behind the player and to one side slightly. It doesn't look that realistic because only some of the shirt moves, while the rest stays in shape.

Yeah... diving moving it's good but shirt pull... isn't very well...!! we need more anti fair play!! referees don't see shirt pull :S :S it's so shiny...

I hope we can put new movement "Heel Flick" to the players that we want... for example, Sergio Ramos usually make a Hell Flick when he goes to attack...

... and Robinho can make the "Ronaldinho elastic"

To answer this, it appears that he does NOT do it. And if KONAMI are true to their nature, this movie is hardcoded which means we cannot assign it to Quaresma (who does it ALOT, more than Drogba I'd say since Quaresma has more ball in midfield).

KONAMI are effing up in my opinion.

And if we want to create ourselves, we cannot assign this skill to us or new created players. Even I can do this skill easily, it's not that hard, but I won'tbe able to assign the skill to me. Neither the Elastico. :(

You can BASE COPY the player with all the skills and make yourself.

That's what I experienced at PES6 when I was choosing Edit Player 01 (or something). A Base Copy option was availible and I chose Ronaldo and just changed the appearance of the [Edit Player 01]. When I put him in a team he could do the Elastico!

Ronaldo is a player ridiculo a product created by the net Ronaldo globe is a former player ja was does not pass of one disembarassed tipsy one.

Back
Top Bottom