(PC Pes6) Fm2008 + Pes6 = Pes6Fm Most Realistic Pes6 Patch Ever (1.2 WINTER UPDATE)

Re: (PC Pes6) Fm2008 + Pes6 = Pes6Fm Most Realistic Pes6 Patch Ever (1.2 WINTER UPDAT

eey mancini!
i have a proposal to a new intro video to your patch!

YouTube - Fifa 06 Intro
whit portuguese text(?) maybe france but anyway i think you could find portuguese text on youtube too

YouTube - FIFA 06 Intro
without text

the old "fifa 06" intro, that i think still is the best intro to a football game ever!
ofc it is to bad quality on youtube but it can be better converted

hope u like the idea! peace

Last edited:
Re: (PC Pes6) Fm2008 + Pes6 = Pes6Fm Most Realistic Pes6 Patch Ever (1.2 WINTER UPDAT

sorry but I like it most the uefa cl intro, if you found me an intro to 2008-09 version... lol thanks anyway for the ideia...

have fun

does anyone know where i could find the kitserver for this patch.. GREAT PATCH MANCINI!!

Hi MANCiNi. Dont download patch yet, but i think it is great. Thanks for so much work. 1 question, like i understand if i will setup patch, i will can not play Master Leage at all ?

Hunter19 - yes ML only work one season then the game crashes

paulcooper - go to my site and download only the kitserver

have fun

Ehi Mancini,

U still have in mind an update for next season or you are too busy??

I'm thinking in that possibility friend, but I don't have time for that, maybe only an update, a simple one maybe...

Hi Mancini,

This patch sounds great, I recently decided to resurrect PES6 on my laptop.

I won't be online a lot of the time.

Is there anyway the ML problem (one season then crashes) can be fixed?

Mancini, please let us know whether u are gonna update your option file with summmer transfers otherwise we'll have to find a new one for next season (which would be bad since i love ur work!!!)

Hunter19 - yes ML only work one season then the game crashes

paulcooper - go to my site and download only the kitserver

have fun

wtf? im on season 2010 in ML mode? :SMUG:
but ofc I dont play whit Player Developing

EDIT: YES, i play whit the patch too

Good to know, bug fixed if player don't develop!!!!!!

no no it can't be... is the teams that you use that crashes or not...

ville32, post here all the teams that you are using in the game please, for ex.
league a = team a, team b...
league b = team c, team d...

did ou get it? please post here that or PM me friend... please... LOL

no no it can't be... is the teams that you use that crashes or not...

ville32, post here all the teams that you are using in the game please, for ex.
league a = team a, team b...
league b = team c, team d...

did ou get it? please post here that or PM me friend... please... LOL

I pm u

Hay my friends....I have a BIG problem...I want to play PES 6 with mancini patch...I install the game,and i have unpack the kit server to the game folder,and i install setup-succes...But when i want to start the match or go to 'edit' game crashed...I dont know what to do...PLEASE HELP ME,i want that patch... :'(

Sorry,but i dont know English very good,just a few words...

THANKS

calm down friend, lets fix it...

did you install pe6fm in a clean install of pes6?
if not, do that first.

if you did a clean install of pes6 before pes6fm try to play without kitserver instaled by renaming "kitserver" folder to other thing like "kitserver_backup" or other thing you want, and then try to play to see if is kitserver that is crashing your pes6

after that, reply here your result so we continuo to fix your problem

Ok my friend....

I do that...I install the clean Pes 6,and i unpack the game kitserver,and i rename that folder...Now i can start the match,but everithing is same,like in clean pes 6....As there is no kitserver.... :/ :CONFUSE:

ok you just found your problem, kitserver, now rename each folder one a time, ex: kits to kits_ first, second, balls to balls_... get it? try and then reply, but I think it may be the balls, I have that problem when I haven't a grafic card, just an onboard... goo luck friend...

Hi Mancini, can i use your OF in We9:LE or PES5?

if so, will i get the FM stats?

I don't think that pes of will work on pes5, try it and reply here friend, good luck

Tnx Mancini my friend...Everithing is great...Tnx

Btw: Patch is awesome ;) :APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

I'm here again,with new problem...When i play the game,and first half is winish,the game crashed( i can't start the second half)...I deleted the Davids face and hair,because i thinked that is the problem,but it hapens again... :RANT::RANT::RANT:

Hello Mancini my friend...

I waiting to make the transfers for season 09/10 in your option file.

I believe to put 2-3 more Greek teams

ok tell me something, have you rename the ball folder to ball_ ? try it, I have that problem in my old computer... reply friend

lgotzy02, I'm not working in pes6fm 2009/10, yet, I haven't time for now my friend...

I do that,i have rename the folder balls to balls_ ,and i deleted the Davids face and hair...Everithing is great,but sometimes the game just crash,in the beggining of the second half,in the menu,.... :( ...And when i want to turn on the game,i canot do that in the first tame,sometimes i must try 124x to turn up the game.... :CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE: :SHOCK:

when was the last time that you format your hd and install a fresh XP? (I hope you don't have vista instaled my friend LOL)
it sounds like you have your OS currupt, or some drivers like your grafic card for ex.
reply friend, I just wish you have fun with my patch...

I think you speaking true....I dont remember when i last time instal a XP ... xD ...I will try with new windows ;) ....Tnx a lot for help,and for this great patch friend....

you will love it more when it working ok my friend, good game and have fun

Hello Mancini....i have great news about crashing your option file in second year...

After i make 50+ tryies to found the problem and fix it i found this....problems in option file...

1)If go i edit and go in edit player and go in teams if you go in Angola or Cote ivoire the game crash and go on desktop screen.When you go only in this two teams....try it please to see...

2)You have put players in all id positions and maybe this is the reason because the game maybe want to have 50-100 positions id free to make new players for master league.

This 2 reason is who make the problem.I make master league with lot of teams different times,different teams but only 3-4 times dond game crash....but then when make new game with the same teams crash...all times...

The problem is not the teams or name of teams....is one or two reasons who tell you above...
Maybe sto delete some players in id 32700-32999.....some of these or half of this players and then maybe the option file work correct and dond crash...

Make something for this and please make the transfers.....

Back
Top Bottom