(PC Pes6) Fm2008 + Pes6 = Pes6Fm Most Realistic Pes6 Patch Ever (1.2 WINTER UPDATE)

MANCiNi

League 2
21 November 2008
Brandoa City
Hello friends I'm here to offer you the most realistic patch ever made to Pes6 if you haven't already know this.
Is the most realistic because the total convertion from fm2008 to pes6 that I've made
Is the best too because as the best patches ever made for Pes6 in this 2 years of life plus my Pes6Fm OpFile and much more:

+3300 faces to more than 4700 players in data base with the Fm2008 atributes converted correctly and now is real difficult
+600 real stadiums (I've only made 12 portuguese and some small stadiums to small teams :lol: )
new goal sounds very real, you will realy feal the tiffosi in 3 versions (italian, english and portuguese)
and many, many more things in about 8Gb of pure real CALCIO.

this is yours too because I've only made the goal sounds, the 12 portuguese stadiums and the Pes6Fm, the rest was made by all you crazy soon of a biskits that LOVE football and Pes6 has I do...

DOWNLOAD HERE
www.pes6fm.com

AFTER THAT

HERE IS THE FINAL UPDATE FOR THE 2008-09 SEASON OF PES6FM WITH ALL THE TRANSFERS FROM WINTER

http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/index.php?file_id=40994

HAVE FUN FRIENDS AND SORRY FOR THE LATE

Last edited:
Re: (PC Pes6) Fm2008 + Pes6 = Pes6Fm Most Realistic Pes6 Patch Ever

Good job! Will anyone be making one for the latest game?

Fantastic work and I wonder this patch will be surely the best for PES6!
But other mirror or Uploader link plz.

japanizm I'm sorry but for now I can't put in other mirror, have no time, it took me almost a week to upload those one's in filefront, they are about 8Gb of +/- 700Mb files and in megaupload the max is 100Mb, it would be a endless of files, I really sorry, but why can you download from filefront?

sablema, I sure will not do for the now one because I don't like it as I do for Pes6Fm... I'm not the first one to say that Pes6Fm is better than Pes2009, but I'm the author saying that LOL but I realy promise to all that play Pes6Fm that you will love it, not only the opfile, but the GOAL SOUNDS that I've done are really GREAT...

Mancini,thanks your quick response message for me.

Filefront will block us from Asia.
So,we can't use Fileflont without IP-hide site like this.
http://www.invisiblesurfing.com/

But,their proxysite(IP-hide site) generally have a limit of downloading, I can't get most of the patch files cause over the limit.

Well,I would say thank you again, I enjoy just seeing your Pes6Fm Patch thread.

Mancini,thanks your quick response message for me.

Filefront will block us from Asia.
So,we can't use Fileflont without IP-hide site like this.
http://www.invisiblesurfing.com/

But,their proxysite(IP-hide site) generally have a limit of downloading, I can't get most of the patch files cause over the limit.

Well,I would say thank you again, I enjoy just seeing your Pes6Fm Patch thread.

but did you downloaded or not :THINK:? in gamingaccess there are 2 diferents mirrors I hope you did it :PRAY:

good game and have fun:APPLAUD:

MANCiNi

sablema, I sure will not do for the now one because I don't like it as I do for Pes6Fm... I'm not the first one to say that Pes6Fm is better than Pes2009, but I'm the author saying that LOL but I realy promise to all that play Pes6Fm that you will love it, not only the opfile, but the GOAL SOUNDS that I've done are really GREAT...

No I agree you have done a good job on that one but I was wondering whether you knew anyone that would be interested in making the new one... and I completely understand that you don't want to make a new one.. cause you like the old game.. anyway thanks for the response...

PES6fmFusionpack is about +/- 8 GB I can't do this for gamingaccess. sorry, maybe people will put the PES6fmFusionpack in emule or a torrent soft, have fun, and I hope you may soon play Pes6Fm with PES6fmFusionpack.

I know I know it's a big patch made by your hard work!

I will wait slowly to play your Great PES6 patch.
Thanks

what's the matter cuthbert? did you ask anything? or can I help you in something?

MANCiNi

does this patch have national teams? heard it did'nt
Tried your option file, no offense to you as it was based on FM but the formations are wrong for some clubs inc. Liverpool, Man Utd but most option files i tried over the years never have formations spot on!

does this patch have national teams? heard it did'nt
Tried your option file, no offense to you as it was based on FM but the formations are wrong for some clubs inc. Liverpool, Man Utd but most option files i tried over the years never have formations spot on!

Johnni the formations are automatic by the CPU (like in FM 2008 the CPU do the first eleven), and the teams are all updated to this season 99% LOL the tactics were made based in the football news sites from their contries, so if I'm wrong, their wrong too LOL

I don't know who told you about my patch but yes it has all the original national teams but ALL UPDATED with ALL THEM STADIUMS

Last edited:

my friends, in 1/2/2009 I will release the pes6fm1.2 with all the winter transfers to all pes6fm teams ONLY.

have fun

MANCiNi

ps.: my files in filefront were deleted I don't know why, if any one want my patch download it from some torrent, just search it in google, some friends have put it there THANKs, or wait for me to upload them again in megaupload

cant wait for the update there are quite a few transer tht you havent done on the patch, but its a great patch never the less, and could you add promoted teams from this season

Damn, you're good! bow

remember that only pes6fm was made by me, the fusion pack was only compiled by me, almost everything was made by other fantastic patch-makers, face-makers and other crazy guys like me LOL

anyway, thanks

have fun

so were do we get these files if filefront is knackered?

filefront have deleted my pes6fm files and I'm uploading them all again this week.

any other good "file servers" out there like filefront that we can download without limits like megaupload or rapidsheare???

Just create an account on FileFront and they won't delete your files. ;)

This patch looks very, very good. And also up to date!
I am using Evolution patch for now but would you people say it's safe to update to this one? (I am getting tired that evo patch is outdated)

spektarm - I have an account on FileFront, they deleted the files because they had passwords, I have read that when I created the account LOL I shouldn't have inserted passwords on my files, now I need it to upload all over again LOL

Morientes - I don't know Evo patch well, I only have seen it and read it here that is realy good, pes6fm is a diferent experience, with diferente players attributes, diferent players faces, many diferente teams, many diferentes stadiums, some diferent and amasing goal sounds made by me, but I think they aren't compatible because of the opfile and the faces association from kitserver, if is that your question. But I think that is just a question of taste, and is realy good that pes6 can have this kind of quality patches (like others) that still are better than pes 2008, pes 2009 and fifa's since 2004 all together LOL

WHO'S WITH ME ? ? ?

LOL

just have fun dude

so I looked at your patch and it said that
I can't play with player development.
that's the most fun.
so I had to turn this patch down.

Last edited:

is fun all right, but not very realistic also...

have fun, with the most fun patch for you soulman81

Back
Top Bottom