(PC Pes6) Fm2008 + Pes6 = Pes6Fm Most Realistic Pes6 Patch Ever (1.2 WINTER UPDATE)

Re: (PC Pes6) Fm2008 + Pes6 = Pes6Fm Most Realistic Pes6 Patch Ever

Use fixed setting on controller and a camera of your liking and almost feels like be a pro!

Damn. Unfortunately, PES 6 doesn't have BAL, which I love to bits, miles more than the tired, boring Master League format.

serious mate, no one cares about what u think about pes6 so do everyone a favor and piss off? :II

i respect your opinion, but just becasue mancini not gonna do any patch to 09 u dont have to act like a jrk

anyway, i share your opinon mancini, pes6 is the best football game ever, and whit your patch i dont know what to say.. your the man

no to my question, have u upload the patch agian or somebody else? i dont have the full patch :(

please upload the patch again.. in any case just answer this question

// ville

serious mate, no one cares about what u think about pes6 so do everyone a favor and piss off? :II

i respect your opinion, but just becasue mancini not gonna do any patch to 09 u dont have to act like a jrk

anyway, i share your opinon mancini, pes6 is the best football game ever, and whit your patch i dont know what to say.. your the man

no to my question, have u upload the patch agian or somebody else? i dont have the full patch :(

please upload the patch again.. in any case just answer this question

// ville

How exactly am I acting like a jerk?? I never once slagged off PES 6, I just said it doesn't have BAL's gameplay or its depth. I happen to think PES 6 ranks alongside the best PES games. PES 09 is better for me, but I'm entitled to my opinion, OK? And I never complained that there wasn't going to be a patch for PES 09, I just said 'damn' because I was unhappy about it, not that I was complaining about it! I appreciate that a patch of such magnitude is a lot of work and unless you absolutely love the game, you won't bother. I do not have a problem with that at all, Mancini.

So try reading my posts properly in the future? 'Til then, YOU piss off! Also, I am not going to take back what I said about Master League. It's tired, boring, arcade like and is in desperate need of a rethink. Oh, and if you are going to insult me, learn some basic spelling and grammar(?)

I mean, PES points instead of real money. 'Game Over' (a phrase that belongs in an arcade slot machine from the 80s) if your money goes below a certain level, instead of merely being sacked and having to start again with a fresh team. No chance of being called up for Internationals Anyone who's happy with ML being the same for the best part of a decade, good for you. As for me? I want to see some differences when I shell out and thank God for BAL mode in PES 09, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

Are you seriously telling me that you'd say no to a Master League with all the depth of BAL? You can be hired/fired and there is no 'Game Over'! You start as a 17 year old and go through a full, in depth and varied football career until you retire at 37. By that time, you could've won the World Cup, been made World Footballer of the Year and all by controlling just one player: yourself. Best football game mode ever, Konami and I salute you for that. It's worth the game's price alone. And just to make it clear, what I said about Master League applies to all PES games, including PES 09.

Seriously, all I did was express my own opinion and this fool tells me to piss off (!)

Last edited:

How exactly am I acting like a jerk?? I never once slagged off PES 6, I just said it doesn't have BAL's gameplay or its depth. I happen to think PES 6 ranks alongside the best PES games. PES 09 is better for me, but I'm entitled to my opinion, OK? And I never complained that there wasn't going to be a patch for PES 09, I just said 'damn' because I was unhappy about it, not that I was complaining about it! I appreciate that a patch of such magnitude is a lot of work and unless you absolutely love the game, you won't bother. I do not have a problem with that at all, Mancini.

So try reading my posts properly in the future? 'Til then, YOU piss off! Also, I am not going to take back what I said about Master League. It's tired, boring, arcade like and is in desperate need of a rethink. Oh, and if you are going to insult me, learn some basic spelling and grammar(?)

I mean, PES points instead of real money. 'Game Over' (a phrase that belongs in an arcade slot machine from the 80s) if your money goes below a certain level, instead of merely being sacked and having to start again with a fresh team. No chance of being called up for Internationals Anyone who's happy with ML being the same for the best part of a decade, good for you. As for me? I want to see some differences when I shell out and thank God for BAL mode in PES 09, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

Are you seriously telling me that you'd say no to a Master League with all the depth of BAL? You can be hired/fired and there is no 'Game Over'! You start as a 17 year old and go through a full, in depth and varied football career until you retire at 37. By that time, you could've won the World Cup, been made World Footballer of the Year and all by controlling just one player: yourself. Best football game mode ever, Konami and I salute you for that. It's worth the game's price alone. And just to make it clear, what I said about Master League applies to all PES games, including PES 09.

Seriously, all I did was express my own opinion and this fool tells me to piss off (!)

hah olala take it easy now buddy..
im sorry and yes i think i read your post not so careful

have a good day :))

hah olala take it easy now buddy..
im sorry and yes i think i read your post not so careful

have a good day :))

Apology accepted. :)) I shouldn't have gone off on one like that, but it hasn't been a good day (quite the opposite, really). PES rules, in one form or other, eh?

Apology accepted. :)) I shouldn't have gone off on one like that, but it hasn't been a good day (quite the opposite, really). PES rules, in one form or other, eh?

no no they were completely my fault, i read your post fast and just one time, im sorry
im from sweden so my english is not perfect, i have no problem to read and understand english,
but to express myself in english is harder... but whatever :COOPZ:

back to topic

Mancini, please, where could i find the rest of your patch that had been deleted from filefront? i cant wait any longer :...

cade the Lins mancinni want to play your patch as fast as possible

Ehi mancini just one thing: i like playing without lodmixer and faceserver and i noticed you changed some of the original konami faces in the option file, any chance to put them back????

charlievolano, my GOD, I hard have time for the update and you ask me that LOL O_o I'm sorry friend but that's useless for now, at least for me...

charlievolano, my GOD, I hard have time for the update and you ask me that LOL O_o I'm sorry friend but that's useless for now, at least for me...

No problem, i was just wondering why you changed them!!!

Anyway take your time, it is not a job but just an hobby, no deadline or pression!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL no problem charlievolano, about the chants that you asked me, I'm going to do that little sound project that I told you about, and in that time I'll upload the lazio chants for you friend or any other friends...

the Pes6Fm files are ALL BACK ONLINE ONCE AGAIN for who haven't yet downloaded the fusion pack, the update only next week friends... sorry!

the Pes6Fm files are ALL BACK ONLINE ONCE AGAIN for who haven't yet downloaded the fusion pack, the update only next week friends... sorry!

thx, now i can finaly play.. thx alot :WORSHIP:
.. well, download again when the update is finnish

peace

Last edited:

MANCiNi... congratulations on a job well done...
I'm using your option file... and it's great...
I just wanted to ask you if the fusion pack includes an online option file... before i download the whole thing... because it's the main reason I would be downloading... if not... is there a way to use your option file and doing it myself? I've read in other patch details it's the o_text file that contains the online player database... on pes6fm site you only make reference to referees kits and such...

Thanks for your time in advance...
Greetings from Portugal

heey mancini.. what is the new stuff in the update? just transfer and some new players?

cheers man
//ville

DraKaN, thanks but I don't know if my opfile works on online mode, but anyway, the online mode is DEATH my friend... thanks anyway, have fun...

ville32 don't think that I'm going to be rude with you but go to my site and read it for your self LOL you don't imagine how many times that people like you ask me that...

read it here: www.pes6fm.com

and after that, download it if you like and have fun if you want my friend

DraKaN, thanks but I don't know if my opfile works on online mode, but anyway, the online mode is DEATH my friend... thanks anyway, have fun...
You're right to say Konami's servers are dead but...
Well my friend... i'm happy to tell you that it has been resurrected by reddwarf as reported on this post...
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=52507

I've successfully used it to play on a LAN also.

The regular option file doesn't work on online mode though...
Like i said in my previous post, online mode players have to do with the o_text file...

Thank you for your quick reply!

Last edited:

Hi Mancini, thanks for this superb patch. I see that your patch comprises Metalist. I played PES6 long time ago and so, I've got a patch(PESTechnology) which is great. From time to time, I update my OF and I'm looking Metalist's kits for this game. I'd like to know if you are able to upload this one; and in the same time, have you got Rubin kazan's kit, please. I searched all over the web but I can't find them. THanks a lot.

serious man, i love you patch... :APPLAUD:
i dont now how i should thank you but anyway, thx :WORSHIP:

but do you know any program so i can change shoes on the players, ´cause i cant change shoes in the editmode in game.

i mean the program u had when you decided which shoes the players should have.. if it possible amd u have a program, downloadlink? :))

if it isnt possible, shit the same, great patch anyway

cheers :)) //ville

serious man, i love you patch... :APPLAUD:
i dont now how i should thank you but anyway, thx :WORSHIP:

but do you know any program so i can change shoes on the players, ´cause i cant change shoes in the editmode in game.

i mean the program u had when you decided which shoes the players should have.. if it possible amd u have a program, downloadlink? :))

if it isnt possible, shit the same, great patch anyway

cheers :)) //ville

I find a program myself so it´s cool :SMUG:

i use Player GDB Manager 1.6.5 by Lplover2k

eey mancini, a question.. do u know any program so i can do faces and hair to pes6? so i can put my and my friends face into the game?

plz, i hope that u have or know a program!
peace my friend, ville

PLZ I have problem while running PES6 on vista :

Hi every Body

i'm new to this forum. i have pes6 on my pc i have windows XP it is working well it's hard copy(i havn't installed it just open the reg. file and and open game it works) two of my friends took the game fom me the have windows vista it doesn't work at any one of them and gives the same error.so plz if any one know how to make it work plz tell me.there is a patch in the game for egyptian league i havn't installed it it comes with it when took it from another friend so if this patch is causing that problem so help me to remove it or download another patch that make it work on vista.

one other thing i want plz i want a link for 2009 transferes for PES6 if it's available.

here is a picture about the error appears on Vista's PC:
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3479/64059664.jpg

You must change your .exe file...search on the net;)

eey mancini, a question.. do u know any program so i can do faces and hair to pes6? so i can put my and my friends face into the game?

plz, i hope that u have or know a program!
peace my friend, ville

Back
Top Bottom