[PC] PES E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch 2009 [Ankündigung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I have long preferred making my own patches.

But this is looking like a really professional well thought out polished effort.

So I will be giving it a go.

Awesome intro guys...

You are the men and you had always made GREAT patches.

Thanks a lot to share with us your genuine passion... :BSCARF:

but we did them by ourselve and don't copy it from them...!

i don't understand what you mean :CONF:

RKO used that "nike" menus for his BuLi patch 1.5 and i had problem with that menu because it was made for widescreen monitors... not to copy what from who?

i just want that your menus and graphics work just fine with normal 17" lcd monitors (4:3).

RKO used that "nike" menus for his BuLi patch 1.5 and i had problem with that menu because it was made for widescreen monitors... not to copy what from who?

i just want that your menus and graphics work just fine with normal 17" lcd monitors (4:3).

yes but i said that because we have edited these backrounds so that they should work...and maybe in buli patch 1.5 they didn't do that...

I will send you some menu files and you can test it..

halo guys i'm from italy but i love bundesliga and german football so this is the right patch to me; but is it the same made in pescorner.de? it seems so.....danke, paolo:)

halo guys i'm from italy but i love bundesliga and german football so this is the right patch to me; but is it the same made in pescorner.de? it seems so.....danke, paolo:)

sorry the double post i missed:(

Hi Guys I have offer :) When u release the patch, make one torrent file with everything in it.. I'm sure everybody will be happy if u make it this way.. Cuz its a big nervy when see a lot of links for everything separately...

P.S. - And don't forget to put some bulgarian clubs pleasee :) :) :)

Cheers Guys

No, it is not the same patch on pescorner.de

We made torrents in every version the last years.. This year we make a torrent, too.

I have a 1 important question to the patchmekers :) When i played in other patches in league - in Bundesliga(Replaced Eredivisie) in the matches the adboards are not Bundesliga - they are Eredivisie!Will that be improved in the EVOLUTION Patch ? Waithing for the patch ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom