[PC] PES E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch 2009 [Ankündigung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is maybe usefull to add a normal sort mode in your scout list.
Instead of just manually moving players, add the sort of the players list ...

Dear patch-makers!

How will the EVO patch 2009 handle the new download/update function added to PES recently? Will the downloaded data simply overwrite the EVO data? Also, will we be able to use an EVO-patched PES for online play (with original data ofcourse)?

To put it another way, must we have 2 versions of PES installed like this:
1 original version for online play (with working official updates) and 1 EVO-patched for offline play?

Keep up the good work!

Dear patch-makers!

How will the EVO patch 2009 handle the new download/update function added to PES recently? Will the downloaded data simply overwrite the EVO data? Also, will we be able to use an EVO-patched PES for online play (with original data ofcourse)?

To put it another way, must we have 2 versions of PES installed like this:
1 original version for online play (with working official updates) and 1 EVO-patched for offline play?

Keep up the good work!

you can play online with our patch as before installing the patch because we don't edit the online database...

what will be when konami releases a new update we can't say yet...we can only guess because we don't know what konami will update...
if it will only be a transfer patch from konami we will have to make a new OF I think... but we can't say this yet and must see it then...

Thank you for the quick reply, Christopher!

If I remember correctly, one of the official updates contained kit modifications besides the option file updates. Do you know how similar future non-of updates might effect the EVO-patch, or is it too early to ask?

i just looked on the first page... how come that main parts of the patch (OF, kits, chants, faces...) are at 20-30% and you said it would be released between christmas and new years?

i used evo II in pes 2008. and off course i will try this one too, not finished yet, original PES E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch 2009.

why pesforum.de made a patch with same name ? any enemies ?

Just ask them.. I don't know it either..

Just look at the emblem.. It has 2 black lines, made with paint.. ^^

There were 2 big letters in the last version. They have copied the logo from internet

i just looked on the first page... how come that main parts of the patch (OF, kits, chants, faces...) are at 20-30% and you said it would be released between christmas and new years?

these statistics aren't updated... everything is ready besides the stats of some leagues....faces are in yet as well.. chants to...

we only have to work on the OF and relink new faces which will be released...

we will now start to test the patch and it will be released between christmas and new year if there will be no big problems...

@ bato: to early to say... we don't have any contact to the konami guys....

We changed the name.. We have the year in it now.. Like Konami did it.. :D

Today or tomorrow you will see pics... The member who made them is offline now.

Update of the List:

- Menugraphics 100%
- boots 100%
- balls 100%
- Scoreboard 100%
- kits 100%
- Sounds (goal, Menu, Chant, Call) 70%
- Optionfile 75%
- Faces 60%
- Adboards 100%
- Banner (Fan, Menü, Modus) 100%
- turf 100%
- Gameexe 100%
- goalnet 100%
- Logos (League, Nations, Pokal, Replay) 100%
- Hairs 25%
- Cursors (Ball, Player) 100%
- Videos 100%
- Fixes 100%
- Other Specials, for example Tutorials 100%

pes20092008120123404218in9.png

pes20092008120722532343wv0.png

pes20092008120722591657ws7.png

pes20092008120722592727wy2.png

pes20092008120723013968lv3.png

Greetings

Last edited:
pics look amazing... but i have one quesiton - i see they are actually made on widescreen monitor, so will those menus and graphics work without problems on normal 17"inch LCD monitor?

i ask because i had problems with menus of BuLi patch 1.5, they put menus designed for widscreen resolutions and i could't see some parts of menus and graphics... so i had to remove all the menus and graphic and to leave original konami's graphics...

i hope this won't be the case with your patch.

Looking very good ! i would say this will be the best patch around not only on pc , teamwork always gives results .

I didnt install patches because i was waiting for this one.

Hello guys, any news if anyone will be able to manage and convert this mod to PS3? I heard a few months ago that some guys were trying to convert PC patches to PS3, any success?

regards

pics look amazing... but i have one quesiton - i see they are actually made on widescreen monitor, so will those menus and graphics work without problems on normal 17"inch LCD monitor?

i ask because i had problems with menus of BuLi patch 1.5, they put menus designed for widscreen resolutions and i could't see some parts of menus and graphics... so i had to remove all the menus and graphic and to leave original konami's graphics...

i hope this won't be the case with your patch.
+1 i hope that it'll work, I have 17", too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom