[PC] PES E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch 2009 [Ankündigung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez people, try to calm down. We´ve waited weeks for this patch now, I don't see how a few hours can make a difference.

Cool down!

You guys must be kidding with us! It is 100 times easier to make one torrent and that everyone can download and upload at the same time...
If you are uploading to the servers first like you are doing every server will be overloaded even when you finish upload after so much time...

Thank and we are waiting for the patch,hope tonight... :PRAY:

We are uploading to uploaded.to and rapidshare.com now..

I hope i can post the links tomorrow without crashing evo-web.. ^^

Does anybody else get a big black box over the download link whenever they try to download something from uploaded.to? It's so damn annoying.

i thought that you guys would be smart and make a torrent instead of cutting the thing into small pieces

FIRST we upload all files on filehoster..

THEN we make a torrent..

Now understand?

Last edited:
FFS.. Everyone's waited so much time for this patch.
Can't you guys wait for a day or two more?
What is this? Elementary school? /sigh

this reminds me of a certain software company that advertise that things will be ready and is not really prepare for the release... I think that they should do like gamming access does just release the patch and say there it is release instead of saying first it will be ready by the 25 of december and it is still not release to the general public...
just my thought.

this reminds me of a certain software company that advertise that things will be ready and is not really prepare for the release... I think that they should do like gamming access does just release the patch and say there it is release instead of saying first it will be ready by the 25 of december and it is still not release to the general public...
just my thought.

Correct.:R1

lol, what's even more funny is all the kids who have nothing better to do with their lives but wait for a PES PATCH, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom