[PC] PES E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch 2009 [Ankündigung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The admins are uploading the files on uploaded.to now...

And the 400 people in the patch group will get a mail in the next minutes..

Also the admin writes the "released" message into the thread..

Why no rapidshare ? Premium rapidshare accounts are quite common and thus a lot of people would quickly be able to snap the patch.

Also I'd like to hear that you're releasing torrent for sure.

The official forum is on the fritz...which probably means the patch has been released to the 400 members in the group :P

Why no rapidshare ? Premium rapidshare accounts are quite common and thus a lot of people would quickly be able to snap the patch.

Also I'd like to hear that you're releasing torrent for sure.

Uploaded.to is only for today.. The next days we will have rapidshare, massmirror, fileserver and torrent..
I mentioned it many times here..

Two and a half hours ago, Fl@shb@ck said that it will take the uploaders about five hours to finish.

So you can do the math on the remaining time :P

if/when it is released ... where can we download it from ? ... can we find a link on this forum, or should we visit another website ?

at the moment there is only one link and that's on the page which is down. I think we have to wait a bit more

God damn it !
I Can't wait more f***??!!
Hope it's worth that!
Pls tell me his size!
and keep in touch m8s !

Sorry.. The site is down.. I have the final files.. But i have only 2mbit dsl..
So when i need to upload it, it will take around 10 hours :(

Is there anyone who has the final files from the page?

It is 1,8GB big..

why are you so impatient? if you could have wait all these months, why cannot wait just a little bit more? more time to patchmakers, less errors in the patch itself.

Sorry.. The site is down.. I have the final files.. But i have only 2mbit dsl..
So when i need to upload it, it will take around 10 hours :(

Is there anyone who has the final files from the page?

It is 1,8GB big..

hey flashback, was schätzt du wenn es weiter geht auf der Seite? War in der 400er Gruppe hat aber zweimal abgebrochen jetzt geht gar nix mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom