[PC] PES 2008 FULL - patches, files etc

jacksion i was wonderin do u think a kitserver can be made for this pro, and if so will there still be shadows etc on the kit?

im buying this mainly for single player, and not bothering online so that makes one less thing to worry about,

still any news on a complete Of for pc yet? jackson when you planning to 'officially' release a complete OF if you are that is :)

cant wait for one.

i think may be
after create all German Football League teams players
we can copy them all
and paste once
but it must try to know whether optionfile players order is same as
para players order

im buying this mainly for single player, and not bothering online so that makes one less thing to worry about,

still any news on a complete Of for pc yet? jackson when you planning to 'officially' release a complete OF if you are that is :)

cant wait for one.

i am not too much time to do a complete OF
i just mention sth that OF maker can use

Hi guys, does anyone know how to import kits with GGS? I can import kits to licensed teams ok, but I don't know any of the numbers and I have no idea where to import kits for unlicensed teams, any help would be appreciated.

where did you find these kits?

replace original epl replay
51139793_50977.gif

insert into cv0.img 1060 file

bin
http://www.zshare.net/download/45079557a21500/

Last edited:
Ehi, it's not available a optionfile for pes2008 PC who update the player's look(face, hair...) and the transfers in the game? There are many error in the team rosters,
E.G.
Coco (InterFC) is retired.
In Inter FC must be the portuguese youth player Pelè.
In Everton FC must be Yakubu.
Matusiak in the game is in Palermo, but he play now in Heerenveen.
Etc, etc.
Sorry for my english.

Last edited:
hey i've tried to install this with GGS but there is no file called this maybe it's another one?

It is in the cv_0.img file. The file you have to replace is called 'flags_badges_1060.bin'. Replace it with Jackson's file and it will work. Hope this helps :)

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
The opposite of talking isn't listening. The opposite of talking is waiting.

Great work, guys!

I start working with the GGS three days ago but replacing the league logos doesn't work with the GGS (as mentioned here some posts before).

I have the AFS explorer too, but have read that there could occur problems by using the GGS and the ASF for the cs_o.img. Does anybody has problems with that? Is it really better not to use both tools?

I have been using GGS with no problems, you just have to follow the steps correctly. I also find AFS Explorer easy to use (mind you I have been on the PES modding scene for 4 years!). I will be posting tutorials on my site soon to help others use the programs, there are already some old tutorials online that will help. The steps are very similar.

Always remember to backup your files though incase you mess up.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day

No mate, it only appears when playing EPL, the La Liga logo appears during spanish teams playing.

I was messing around and did this quickly in 5 mins, I use the logitech dual action pad. I don't like the default Xbox360 style pad and I know some have already done the PS2 style pad:

2004710614968832743_rs.jpg

Will work on perfecting this soon.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day

Last edited:
It is in the cv_0.img file. The file you have to replace is called 'flags_badges_1060.bin'. Replace it with Jackson's file and it will work. Hope this helps :)

unnamed_1060
leagues_1040

Must i change the size reserved for each file ?
How much should i add ?

Last edited:
Is possible to make some patch to choice "always untucked kit"? There are a lot of players that plays with untucked kit.

No mate, it only appears when playing EPL, the La Liga logo appears during spanish teams playing.

I was messing around and did this quickly in 5 mins, I use the logitech dual action pad. I don't like the default Xbox360 style pad and I know some have already done the PS2 style pad:

2004710614968832743_rs.jpg

Will work on perfecting this soon.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day

super \\:o/

Can anyone download this file done by LivornoUltra that changes x-box controller to play2 and tell me what are these files in pes2008 full??

cuz it was done for demo..

here is the links
http://rapidshare.com/files/60043471/cv_0.rar.html

ty

Edit:
i cant find these files "pads_0,1,2,3.." in my cv_0.img
i guess they have another name in full..

Last edited:
does anyone knows what to do when u want in GGS modifiy space and then it's an error: Devision by zero :/

unnamed_1060
leagues_1040

Must i change the size reserved for each file ?
How much should i add ?

I reserved like 24.5k to add leagues_1040 and 82k to add unnamed_1060, it worked for me, hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day

Ehi, it's not available a optionfile for pes2008 PC who update the player's look(face, hair...) and the transfers in the game? There are many error in the team rosters,
E.G.
Coco (InterFC) is retired.
In Inter FC must be the portuguese youth player Pelè.
In Everton FC must be Yakubu.
Matusiak in the game is in Palermo, but he play now in Heerenveen.
Etc, etc.
Sorry for my english.
Are there some news?

Back
Top Bottom