[PC] PES 2008 FULL - patches, files etc

replace with real epl logo
repepl.jpg

bins
http://www.zshare.net/download/44959947e5329c/

for importing 3D flags i am getting an error file is still too big :shock: then it want to import as bmp then it says its not enough space :x
what to do?

open afs expl.

open cv_0.img (import afs file,"all files")

no no no

advanced - modify reserved space

choose file 1040.bin
new size: 372.736

regenerate afs file (don´t overwrite old one)

save original cv_0.img , replace it with the new one

open ggs , import ......

Last edited:
open afs expl.

open cv_0.img

advanced - modify reserved space
choose file 1040.bin
new size: 372.736
regenerate afs file (don´t overwrite old one)

save original cv_0.img , replace it with the new one

well in my place i have to modify file 8092.bin but when i do that it allways says failed : dics probaly full :roll:

then use afs expl. to get reserved space for 8092/93.bin

maybe wrong(old) ggs version ? ... don´t know ,here it works

then use afs expl. to get reserved space for 8092/93.bin

maybe wrong(old) ggs version ? ... don´t know ,here it works

i use now afs and i did reserved for 8092 file but now it's like the img is broken :-k i don't know i will try anything ...and tnx for helping

damn its not working nothing :( i used now GGS and if i want to replace cv_0.img it just doesnt loades PES08 :( this sux!!!

I got it working but it only updates the Barclays PL logo. The team logos are still standard....

Is this right?

hey guys, this thread looks great, i have the 360 version but may sell it to my bro and get the pc version as long as it plays the same, so i can have all these great edits,

however i wish to know when a proper planned option file with all names, transfers, flags, stadiums, and kits will be completed. it seem jackson has done a lot of that already but i want to wait for something full and complete.

can anyone tell me how long this will take? very excited especially if it plays the same to get a very good looking game.

also will there be a planned face update pack? eg. faces that suck in game replaced with photo referenced ones?

hope you guys can help

hallo. i'm trying to make my team iraklis fc thessaloniki and i just can't. can't create or add a logo and if i add an image for the strip as chest logo to make something that looks like the strip of my team when i restart the game it's gone. and as for the scanned image option how can i add an image and be able to zoom in or out to make it right? please help. thanks.

i have tried to copy created player data
paste into para file (CV_1 21FILE)
it works ~
it means that we can do German Football League in edit mode(data、face[can use photo edit face and pack PES2008_FACE0X.BIN with para when release the patch~]......so on)
and copy it to para~
as a game oringinal data

~~
~
~~
tourt.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom