[PC] PES 2008 FULL - patches, files etc

Frenkie...you are a great worker...thanks...great work....Frenkie can you pls upload this on rapidshare.com...Pls split into 4 files of 90MB each...thanks :smile:

This is not my work!

I make just base textures

This patch patch created Sammy (from hungary)

Quality: I think High quality (pictures), but (in my opinion) this is correct medium quality too

Frenkie

patch install method same than FCH Great Stadium/Turf/Adboard Pack v 1.0

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44215

IN my opinion subservient download both.

1. Extract Sammy pack and after Stadiumpack V1 same directory (Stadiumpack files overwrite couple Sammy pack files)
2. Start AFS Explorer and go to menu FILE - IMPORT AFS File
3. In the dialog window go to last combo box and select ALL FILES
4. From your PES 2008 img folder open cv_1.img (backup it first)
5. Go to Action > Import Folder and choose the folder with the unpacked files.
6. Answer Yes to questions and the file will be opened.
7. In the dialog window go to last combo box and select ALL FILES
8. Now save the "cv_1.img" as for example "cv_1new.img"
9. Wait for end of rebulding and answer Yes to the next questions
and the file will reloaded
10. Close AFS Explorer
11. Remove your old "cv_1.img" and rename the new "cv_1new.img" back to "cv_1.img"
And copy them into /img Folder where you have install PES2008

Last edited:
Frenkie...pls I'm on knees begging...pls upload this great file to rapidshare.com...Pls split into 3 files of 90MB each...Thanks

Frenie, pls I'm on knees beggin you, pls upload on rapidshare.com....Pls split into 4 files of 90MB each...thanks \\:o/

Will it be possible for a patch to be released which enables turf grains in low quality?

I can play only on low and the turf is really terrible. I used kitserver to select medium but the game is in slow motion :(

My game doesn't save the option file!!!

For example, I changed all the italian serie A (formation, players edited...). In the end I saved all the changes and when I played everything was ok. But when I run again PES2008 alle the changes were lost!!!

I also tried to copy the option file in the first page of this thread, but nothing. Every time I run the game it's always like I run it for the first time.

Please, is there somebody who can help me? Please...

My game doesn't save the option file!!!

For example, I changed all the italian serie A (formation, players edited...). In the end I saved all the changes and when I played everything was ok. But when I run again PES2008 alle the changes were lost!!!

I also tried to copy the option file in the first page of this thread, but nothing. Every time I run the game it's always like I run it for the first time.

Please, is there somebody who can help me? Please...

I read somewhere, that there is a bug, that you have to use a gamepad as controller 1 [not keyboard!] and then it saves correct... could that be?

EDIT: there seems to be a solution for this problem:
before now the OF couldn´t load self.
now it´s possible: download

engoy \\:o/

Last edited:
halo jacksion1984 you Can making such slogans؟ :D

http://pesfaces.co.uk/laliga.php

3d style nation flags & vista emblems
ManUtd-1.png
Chelsea.png
Arsenal.png

insert into cv_0.img
need enlarge the img file(more big more good~)
use AFSxplorer3.7 do it

PES20082007-10-2708-39-36-65.jpg

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=43816

UHM KITSERVER???

Am i missing something as it says PES2008.exe in invalid or something? i am using the patched konami version they released a few days back, also LOD mixer i dont have it? can someone help me please, thanks,

can anyone tell me if there is a patch to play pes2008 at high quality. my settings don't allow it and i have a pentium 3.4 4mb cache 1gb 800 and a 6600gt.

thanks

bruninho1 - ITS NOT EVEN WORTH ASKING, if you can it will just run crap anyway, the game is awfull,

Back
Top Bottom