[PC] PES 2008 FULL - patches, files etc

I can't open the files with AFS... what option i have to choose in 1st place in afs?
In File -> Configuration, set the program Like This:

Then when you go to open .img files select "all The files" not "afs. files", and you should be able to open img files.

:)

@devilishh
Thank u for an amazing job! one question: it is possibile to edit even the buttons in the "command List map"....?

Last edited:
In File -> Configuration, set the program Like This:

Then when you go to open .img files select "all The files" not "afs. files", and you should be able to open img files.

:)

@devilishh
Thank u for an amazing job! one question: it is possibile to edit even the buttons in the "command List map"....?

I still can't... i made that changes in config.

Do i choose option 1 or 2? or any other?

Sorry for my noobing in this... :)

Thanks

I THINK IM STUPID OR SOMETHING. I have downloaded the img files. So after i have downloaded the img files I open up afs and then what? because everything is greyed out apart from import afs files?

Open AFS Explorer v3.7
File
Import AFS File
go to "Konami/Pro Evolution Soccer 2008/img"
Files of Type: All Files (*.*)
Choose cv_0.img and press Open

Then go to Action
Import Folder
Choose the folder u have downloaded...called "cv_0.img" - OK

It might tell that some files need more space and u must rebuild..press ok
choose a name..and save it on ur desktop
then cut this file and copy to "Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\img".

Do the same with rv_e.img

Andy_u2,
yeah i think its possible, but i dont have time to look for buttons in cv_0.img using GGS

anybody knows how to change name of balls ingame?

Not yet, am working on it ;) Will let you know as soon as I have figured it out.

I am also looking on how to change the ingame song titles text.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to connect, it makes it easier to connect.

devilishh,I did everything as per instruction but how do i save it to desktop because i dont see a "save" button anywhere

Open AFS Explorer v3.7
File
Import AFS File
go to "Konami/Pro Evolution Soccer 2008/img"
Files of Type: All Files (*.*)
Choose cv_0.img and press Open

After do the above i get this:

Then go to Action
Import Folder
Choose the folder u have downloaded...called "cv_0.img" - OK

After do the above i get this:

It might tell that some files need more space and u must rebuild..press ok
then cut this file and copy to "Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\img".

So nothing shows up to save...

Do the same with rv_e.img

Andy_u2,
yeah i think its possible, but i dont have time to look for buttons in cv_0.img using GGS

So what am i doing wrong? :(

Second Screen: "Folder Imported!"

test ur game...

It worked, i thought it wouldn't because this didn't happened at all:

" It might tell that some files need more space and u must rebuild..press ok
then cut this file and copy to "Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\img". "

Thank you very much for your help...

could someone please help me with the first option file(names and badges etc). Is there a start to finish guide for this, as i aint got a clue what to do with this either. Where do i get graphic studio from, as when i google it it comes up with allsorts.

Anthos Game Graphic Studio 7.20.0 can be downloaded from my sites server here: http://www.edgefiles.com/files/22056.html

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to connect, it makes it easier to connect.

Anthos Game Graphic Studio 7.20.0 can be downloaded from my sites server here: http://www.edgefiles.com/files/22056.html

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
When I increase more reserved space to 24576 in the 1040.bin in AFS Explorer the size difference becomes -26624. Isn't it supposed to be bigger? I thought you were supposed to increase more reserved space. Or is the the size difference the one that needs to be +24576 bytes?

Sorry if I seem dense and am asking the same question someone else may have asked. I've managed to partially install the Kits Pack Alpha off of the nt98 site, and one of the files that needs to go into the cv_1.img file is unamed_27.bin. I am using GGS 7.2.0 and when you open cv_1 the file is called param_dat_27.bin, I can view cv_1 in AFS and it shows it as unamed_27, so how would I overwrite this file in AFS or is there a way it can be put in using GGS?

Guyver26..
its the same..

u just need to check the number..unnamed_"27"..
and look for this number in ur GGS or AFS

using AFS...all files are beginning with unnamed....
and GGS..they have "normal" names.

could someone please help me with the first option file(names and badges etc). Is there a start to finish guide for this, as i aint got a clue what to do with this either.BTW thanks ejay!

The file names differ from GGS to AFS, in GGS you get "unamed_26.bin" then "param_dat_27.bin" then "unamed_28.bin" so the files aren't of the same name, and you can't replace param_dat with unamed_27.

In addition to the problem in this picture

IN ( logos_1000 ) picture 2 ( 512 o512 )

6642416c78.jpg

:(

??????????

Guyver26,
yes ;)
im doing it...when i have many files to import
u just to rename them to "unnamed_??" and use the function "import folder"

N95,
are u trying to import an image?? a file??
if its a file...try to use AFS Explorer...there u dont have Access violation ;)

Anyone is interested in replacing x-box controller in settings.exe?? ;d

Back
Top Bottom