PC - FIFA 11 BUGS/PROBLEMS

Remake: Hello guys,
i have a problem..

If im playing (not always) the game minimize without reason..
and the problem is that if i play online and the game minimize the match get connection lost and so i have lose the match..
Please help me !

I have win 7 64 bit

PS: I've read that with the programm ''Hijack this'' gonna fixed but i dont know how i can use this programm

i have a problem..

and the problem is that if i play online and the game minimize the match get connection lost and so i have lose the match..
Please help me !

I have win 7 64 bit

PS: I've read that with the programm ''Hijack this'' gonna fixed but i dont know how i can use this programm

I have the same problem...my system is vista 64bit

i have a problem..

Please help me !

I have win 7 64 bit

I have the same problem...my system is vista 64bit

have you guys tried to have the rna.ini but with fullscreen command only inside? im just guessing to find a solution.

is it only with my copy of the game that there are no team specific chants in fifa 11 pc? i hear only generic chants every match i play.

is it only with my copy of the game that there are no team specific chants in fifa 11 pc? i hear only generic chants every match i play.
There are some specific chants but those aren't very loud.
If I play with Borussia Dortmund for example I can hear some
real chants ;)

Hello
I have PC:
IntelPentium(R) Dual-Core 2x 2.80GHz, 2793 MHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1024 MB
4 GB RAM

and I have lags in fifa 11
I instaled LOD Graphic Settings (high) and i slill have lags (when player run or make a pass)
What I need to do...please somebody help me!

@kluivert777 Try with a low LOD settings... there are ¿5-6?

My PC is:
C2D E8400 @3 Ghz
4 GB RAM
4850 Toxic 512 Mb

I use Performance LOD (2) because I have some minimum lags in ManU Stadium for example.

There are some specific chants but those aren't very loud.
If I play with Borussia Dortmund for example I can hear some
real chants ;)

well, i remember fifa 2006 had a amazing fans chants. in fifa 11 pc, they are awful. even pes 2011 has a better chants.

btw, this evening i had a first crash while playing exhibition game. does anyone know why?

@kluivert777 Try with a low LOD settings... there are ¿5-6?

My PC is:
C2D E8400 @3 Ghz
4 GB RAM
4850 Toxic 512 Mb

I use Performance LOD (2) because I have some minimum lags in ManU Stadium for example.
What?!
I thing that I have very good PC...:SHOCK:
....someone have better idea?

After testing FIFA 11(PC) .. IMO it's the best soccer game ever ..

Animations are suburb .. AI is wonderful .. (Legendary) is a true challenge .. Tactics, gameplay are great .. Still there are some thoughts :

1- Why can't we use Custom formations as a quick tactic ? so I can change formations while I am playing by pressing D-pad UP than .... up or down or left or right

* I love in FIFA 11 the ability of using custom tactics as quick tactic by pressing D-pad DOWN than ..

2- Why can't we change tactics or team mentality when the ball is out ?

* In FIFA 11 before corner or throw in's we have to wait until the ball is in play to change tactics or team mentality .. I heat this

3- Why can't we have more than 30 player in one team ?

4- Why can't we MARK Messi with 2 or 3 players ?

5- Why we have to watch the stadium before substitutions ?

6- Why can't we change player numbers in national teams ?

7- Some improvements on celebration and Teams entrance cinematics will be great

8- Some improvements on rating system after match (More infos about every player)

Last edited:
FIFA 11 Crashes after 2 matches and I get DATA EXECUTION PREVETION CRASH...
I won a nailbiting match with aston villa as Newcastle scoring at 87th minute...and it crashed AAAARGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

FIFA 11 Crashes after 2 matches and I get DATA EXECUTION PREVETION CRASH...
I won a nailbiting match with aston villa as Newcastle scoring at 87th minute...and it crashed AAAARGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't tell how much angry I am because of these crashes,
I don't play MM anymore till a fix come out, damn EA! :RANT:

Hello guys,
i have a problem..

Please help me ! :CONFUSE:

I have win 7 64 bit

My problem is still..

Ok now my friend have a problem..
He has installed fifa 11 and if he try to open fifaconfig (to set the settings) he get a error ''fifaconfig has stopped working''

Any help ?

I have no crashes after match after I applied just this small thing (XP) :BOP:

1...Right click on My computer
2...Select Properties > Advanced > performance settings
3...Select the Data Execution Prevention tab
4...Click the button Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
5...Select Add and navigate to Local Disk > Program files > EA Sports > FIFA 11 > Game > Fifa.exe
6...Click open
7..Click Apply

I played about 8-9 matches after it and no crash. Before I had
crashes after every 4th to 5th match.

why some ppl says it has risks doing this?
I said that about the method posted in EA forums because there was something about
editing on the registry but that was Win 7.
I said I wouldn't risk to damage anything on my registry just because EA made a mistake.
The DEP should be no problem because it's now only enabled for Fifa and nothing else.

I said that about the method posted in EA forums because there was something about
editing on the registry but that was Win 7.
I said I wouldn't risk to damage anything on my registry just because EA made a mistake.
The DEP should be no problem because it's now only enabled for Fifa and nothing else.

a.. ok ok thanks for the info.

Hi everyone... im new here.. just want to ask ur opinion..my computer spec windows 7 ultimate 32 bit,core i5 760, 4gb ddr3 ram, ati 4870 hd 1g.. i play fifa 11 with quality= high n MSAA=4 vsync=on.. the gameplay very smooth.. only replays lag... same also after i installed patch 1.0.1.but when i turn off MSAA n play with high quality, the replay smooth.. but sometimes still lag n stutter... btw when I play fifa 11 with quality=medium MSAA=4, the gameplay n replay very smooth…. So now, is it my computer spec doesn’t sufficient enough to play fifa 11? Or this is problem from fifa? Thanks…..

Back
Top Bottom