PC - FIFA 11 BUGS/PROBLEMS

Hi,
I keep having problems playing a European game - I am Spurs and everytime I try to play a game in the Champs League it says "it appears you don't have a full squad, do you want to go to team managment and change this or forfeit the game"

I don't know if I'm being really stupid, but I definitely have a full squad of healthy players....

Any answers? Please help.

Yet another Fifa10 bug they didn't bother to fix despite Ian Jarvis boasting how they fixed it.

Most likely it's because you have a player who is suspended but it's not displaying he's suspended, only thing you can do is turn on the assistant manager for this one match so he will fix your team then once you go into the match's team management you can change the lineup yourself.

Remake: Hello guys,
i have a problem..

If im playing (not always) the game minimize without reason..
and the problem is that if i play online and the game minimize the match get connection lost and so i have lose the match..
Please help me !

I have win 7 64 bit

PS: I've read that with the programm ''Hijack this'' gonna fixed but i dont know how i can use this programm

I have the same problem... Did anyone solve it?

i have all the requirements to play the game. but when i start playing the game, it starts stuttering. i downloaded a game patch(version 1.01) from ea forum. but it didn't solve my problem. please guys help me!!!

I have the same problem with the manager mode crashing after games. It is highly annoying as I would like to finish the damn manager mode :P
Did you find a way to fix the problem?
I have updated all that I can update and it still happens!

Please help with this!:RANT:

Hi people!

FIFA 11 for PC is a fantastic game but like all games has some bugs/problems..

Here we can discuss them and shared solutions and fixes

some of them are:

sometimes after a match in manager mode game crashes
in my manager mode C. Palace is invisible
Keyboard users can't play online or change settings like sem-assisted etc.

Back
Top Bottom