PC - FIFA 11 BUGS/PROBLEMS

Erevos

League 2
11 September 2006
Hi people!

FIFA 11 for PC is a fantastic game but like all games has some bugs/problems..

Here we can discuss them and shared solutions and fixes

some of them are:

sometimes after a match in manager mode game crashes
in my manager mode C. Palace is invisible
Keyboard users can't play online or change settings like sem-assisted etc.

Hey!I have a black screen problem.When I installed the game,and after signing in with my EA account,in the follow-up loading screen my screen is black and the only thing moving is the loading cyrcle in the upper left.Any ideas?If u solve my problem then respect (:WORSHIP:)

Hey!I have a black screen problem.When I installed the game,and after signing in with my EA account,in the follow-up loading screen my screen is black and the only thing moving is the loading cyrcle in the upper left.Any ideas?If u solve my problem then respect (:WORSHIP:)

i didnt see anywhere similar issue.. if i or anyone finds something u will see it here...

when i'm mapping the joypad in game settings.exe i press left on the d-pad and i get error unhandled exception? every other button works fine. It means i cannot use defensive tactics. Any ideas?

Hey I just got a minor problem here. I use the exact same resolution/quality settings for both the Complete version and the demo, yet for some reason I have a substantial drop in frame rate in the complete version. I've just given both versions a kick around for 5 minutes and there is a definitive drop, I would say as much as half of the FPS has been cut in the complete version.

Can anyone help with this?

I use 1366x768, Low Quality and No AA

The game runs perfect smoothly 60 fps on:

-Gameplay
-Goals opportunities replays.

lag/stuttering problems (30 fps)on:

-Celebrations
-Goals Replays
-Player change cinematics
-Teams entrance cinematics
-Best plays of the match cinematic

i saw many peoples on differents communities, with the same problem, and i tried many possibles solutions, (like D3DOverrider, many settigns combinations, etc) and nothing happens.

wish EA or anyone genius make a patch for this. Is annoying to see that the game doesn't work completely smooth. :WORSHIP:

My system specs are:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 - ECS A790GXM-AD3 - X2 Kingston 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM - ATI Sapphire HD5770 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bits​

Last edited:

-Gameplay

lag/stuttering problems(30 fps)on:

-Celebrations
-Goals Replays

i saw many peoples on differents communities, with the same problem, anf i tried many possibles solutions, (like D3DOverrider, many settigns combinations, etc) and nothing happens.

wish EA or anyone genius make a patch for this. Is annoying to see that the game doesn't work completely smooth. :WORSHIP:

My system specs are:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 - ECS A790GXM-AD3 - X2 Kingston 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM - ATI Sapphire HD5770 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bits​

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM TOO !!!!!

I have same problem :( :( :(

I have same problem :( :( :(

-Gameplay

lag/stuttering problems (30 fps)on:

-Celebrations
-Goals Replays

i saw many peoples on differents communities, with the same problem, and i tried many possibles solutions, (like D3DOverrider, many settigns combinations, etc) and nothing happens.

My system specs are:

EA is making a patch for all those bugs and many more..

For some reason my game crashes every time after I play a game. After the menu, the game freezes and won't respond. This is getting frustrating.
I have the North American download version from EA Store.
Guys, any idea?
My PC is powerful BTW.

Last edited:
For the crashes after a match, just right click fifa.exe on desktop, go to compatability and click on "disable desktop connection/composition"

For the crashes after a match, just right click fifa.exe on desktop, go to compatability and click on "disable desktop connection/composition"

if game is still crashing on compatability put windows xp sp3 and check ONLY the "run as administrator"

Fifa 11 Full game

A few Bugs in Fifa 11, On be a Pro, win a game and it shows up as either the game drawn or lost in statistics, be a pro player, suddenly turns invisible while playing a game. taking a shot and ball shoots wildly wide of goal, making shooting just incredibly bad and unrealistic

Hey I just got a minor problem here. I use the exact same resolution/quality settings for both the Complete version and the demo, yet for some reason I have a substantial drop in frame rate in the complete version. I've just given both versions a kick around for 5 minutes and there is a definitive drop, I would say as much as half of the FPS has been cut in the complete version.

Can anyone help with this?

I use 1366x768, Low Quality and No AA

+1

Though I use 1024x768 (crt ''17 :PIRATE:), and all on high, with AA 4x and Wait for vsync turned on...

THE SAME preferences I used in demo, and everything went perfectly smooth, but in full version pretty much stuttering during game... :RANT:

Hope they release patch soon, with fixation for this s***

tnx erevos ;)

however, did you guys notice that pitches are too small in fifa 11 pc?

another issue - why on certain stadiums adboards remain the same during the match? they don't change at all.

and in the end - where are team specific chants we used to have in some older fifa titles? i don't even hear fans chanting for their team. even pes has it.

tnx erevos ;)

however, did you guys notice that pitches are too small in fifa 11 pc?

another issue - why on certain stadiums adboards remain the same during the match? they don't change at all.

and in the end - where are team specific chants we used to have in some older fifa titles? i don't even hear fans chanting for their team. even pes has it.

Personally i dont have glitches with my FIFA 11 PC, my game was crashing after matches on Manager Mode but i fixed that.

im sure the adboards and chants will be "fixed" by modders so dont worry about it :)

Guys i have a problem with fifa 11..
Im playing a match and the game minimize without reason..
and the problem is that if i play online and the game minimize the match get connection lost and so i have lose the match -.-

Please help me !

PS: I have win 7 64 bit

Guys i have a problem with fifa 11..
Im playing a match and the game minimize without reason..
and the problem is that if i play online and the game minimize the match get connection lost and so i have lose the match -.-

Please help me !

PS: I have win 7 64 bit

I've never heard about this... maybe is something with programs that runs on desktop, msn, skype etc, or try to disable desktop comparition and the DPI in fifa.exe properties-compatability

Personally i dont have glitches with my FIFA 11 PC, my game was crashing after matches on Manager Mode but i fixed that.

im sure the adboards and chants will be "fixed" by modders so dont worry about it :)

but you have the same issue as me, with adboards not changing on certain stadiums during the match?

Back
Top Bottom