patch 1.03 out!!!

Re: patch 1.03 out!!! (NO TALK ABOUT CRACKS IN HERE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!)

well konami didn't state anything about the improvement of referees when releasing this update which means there's not, this 1.03 has only the placebo effect dissimulated with new balls and shoes nothing more i personally found the passing worst than before.

well konami didn't state anything about the improvement of referees when releasing this update which means there's not, this 1.03 has only the placebo effect dissimulated with new balls and shoes nothing more i personally found the passing worst than before.

you urself are admitting that there is a change "the passing worst than before"

the game now gets to a stage where players are losing the ball alot of the time causing frustration, i think close dribbling needs attention now, and players really need to show there true skills not uncontrolled moves that are performed by the cpu most of the time but rather also delecate touches on the keyboard or gamepad

another thing iv noticed is that you must play with really top teams like barcelona to get the enjoyment out iv the game, these issues really need soughting, like i said above

no my friend i'm playing a champions league campaign with Bordeaux and i'm enjoying it but i've also noticed that goalkeepers are still very bad at catching the ball

goalkeepers and players on the field have a few responsiveness issues, yes what you just said, i have said about the other 10 players that are hard to control and dribble at times

wow! that is cool patch!@

no, i'm only average player... i remember in pes 2009 (for example) i could loose 6-7 games out of 10 played. and all that on proffesional level, not top player. it's just simple as that - poor pes 2010 AI.

This is strange.

I didn't play PES 2009 much since it was poor but won 7-1 once on top player.

I once destroyed Bayern Munich once in master league using sporting lisbon (5-1) something.

PES 2009 was very easy.

This is strange.

I didn't play PES 2009 much since it was poor but won 7-1 once on top player.

I once destroyed Bayern Munich once in master league using sporting lisbon (5-1) something.

PES 2009 was very easy.

now thats some vengeance huh xD

It would be a placebo effect if Konami told that there are gameplay changes and the you think there are. This now is totally different, no one told people to expect gamplay improvement and they see it meaning that it is real.

i havent downloaded it yet im waiting for a version of kitserver that supports it. But if that is true then this path is a good thing

Ahh yes, visual is definetly more important than actual football feeling... that makes sense.. NOT.

No wonder why the hell KONAMI has no idea what the community wants when we arent even sure ourselves.

Does someone know if players abilities have been updated between 1.20 and 1.30 ?

when does the january transfer window close? Sure there will be a new DLC

when does the january transfer window close? Sure there will be a new DLC
I guess we will have a new DLC on march or april :P Konami need at least one full month to make transfers updates while it takes one afternoon for us XD.

I cannot save my team formations. Is it a problem of patch?

So has this patch made the game any better? What's the official outcome? Some are saying huge improvement whilst offers are saying no improvement. Bizarre. I haven't had chance to try it yet.

So has this patch made the game any better? What's the official outcome? Some are saying huge improvement whilst offers are saying no improvement. Bizarre. I haven't had chance to try it yet.

the controls response has been improved.
now stuff like volees and tricks comes easily (not mentioning if u use the kitserver speeder module to slow the game ;).

but thats it, unfortunately.

referees are still blind (i still dont get why they go mad if u exceed in pressing the opponent players while totally avoid to whistle for serious tackles...)

1st match with 1.03, wow, the gameplay is fookin faster...or its just me, i played with mancity though

1st match with 1.03, wow, the gameplay is fookin faster...or its just me, i played with mancity though

no change here (i now play with speeder module installed, tho).
ensure ure using vsync or overriding with d3doverrider, with no frameskip set on settings.exe

so a good speeder setting is 1.03? At times 1.0 will make the game seem way too slow.

I used it and it destroyed my option file
I want to return to my 1.02 one
so when trying 1.02 again it still have the updates
I want to know where does the updates goes to? to which folder to delete it
plz help

Is there or not a referee improvement?

I want to make an update but i don't want to lose my Master League Data :(

Back
Top Bottom