Championship
18 November 2003
Netherlands
Feyenoord
this one you need to install under system settings

i only see new balls and new boots

and also the other one is when you go online

Time of Release: 21/12/2009

Users can now save all settings except "Mark Settings" when stocking their Game Plans. The Stocked Data will also be loaded automatically.

Icons showing the connectivity status of both the user and the opponent(s) have been changed as below:

<The User>
Grey

<The Opponent>
Checking Connection Speed: Grey
Good: Green
Average: Yellow
Poor: Red

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding

Last edited:
faces? kits? nothing else? does kitserver keep working with this new patch? What about the problem with BaL(not in my case :)) )?

Last edited:
I'm sure! I played 3 matches with players with different types of CPU and it works. But it is strange that Konami doesnt say this

Last edited:
Glad to see something released, but looks like Konami have turned a blind eye to most of the real issues once again.

Hope the AMD v Intel thing is properly fixed at least, that's a start.

any gameplay changes? better AI or the same (read: poor)?

I'd guess not. Haven't seen anyone mention any.

Would it be so hard for Konami to issue a full changelog with each patch release? (Or if they have, could someone post it here).

Somewhat off-topic, but I've been playing some BAL mode, and the single most infuriating thing is the way the AI dribbles over the sideline about 6 times per 10 minute game. ARGH. :RANT:

INFO

16lfkp0.png

http://www.konami.jp/we/online/2010/index.php?tg=gb&pf=pc

Can someone please check the game.exe if the version number after update changed to 1.03? Mine is still 1.02, but I've got the DLC somehow. Thanks.

I found this images in other forum, posted by Ronaldo16

160pis1.jpg
2hd2w6x.jpg
1693p91.jpg
w0nz2d.jpg
qnwubp.jpg
4ucbow.jpg
2iiwtiw.jpg
ftkie9.jpg
2wnpvl5.jpg
30253s3.jpg

Konami official site says:
the update makes it even easier to use the game's comprehensive formation settings, and also adds icons to show the connectivity status of online players. All settings can now be saved and Stocked Data will be loaded automatically, speeding up play immediately. Likewise, the new connectivity icons will show the user as a Grey icon, with Green, Yellow and Red icons detailing the quality of the opponent's connection, with red being the worse.

The update also improves match making between users of the PC-DVD version of the game with different processors.

Anyone already tested it?

EDIT:
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!! THANKS KONAMI!!!:DANCE::EASY:

Last edited:
<<Users can now save all settings except "Mark Settings">>, amd/intel fix and the brand new boots/balls. Too good to be true. Is there any new bugs/exploits? Konami made me happy 1st time since we9le.

Apparently this patch makes the refs stricter and they now give penalties.

"But the REAL good news from the update comes once you actually start playing the game. There’s an instant realization that things have changed for the better, without ever being as clear as night and day. The ref’s for example are much stricter, and with it more realistic. Loads more fouls are given, and finally lots more penalties. There’s also a new found smoothness with the game, in how it flows and responds to your commands"

i havent downloaded it yet im waiting for a version of kitserver that supports it. But if that is true then this path is a good thing

Back
Top Bottom