Patch 1.02 is out!

Good spot R4m ... so is this like the WE2010 DLC with ForMotion/TechFit kits? :THINK:

Yup. Interesting enough only kits that use a similar model to Japan have an option to have tight or baggy kits.

KONAMI didn't even bother to update the France kits, and stupidly enough they didn't update the German squad properly.(Enke is still there)

Seems like KONAMI also added faces for some players from big clubs. Ivanovic, Vermalaen, Valencia all have faces now.

Last edited:
can someone tell me how many byte and file download on system setting because i try direct download only 1 files dt0f and size only 14.2 MB ? thanks

I already did. But I didn't notice how many MB it was as it only displayed percentage. But it didn't took long.

So this took about a month to achieve? PES productions always doing a half job, I really wonder how the work environment is over there. A month for some seriously poor DLC? :DRUNK:

what about boots?did it update them?

Nope, boots are the same

Yup. Interesting enough only kits that use a similar model to Japan have an option to have tight or baggy kits.

Ok, hopefully someone can figure a workaround for this. As is Kit Relink crashes when I try access Japan.

Judging from the speed of my updating process, I would say that the size 14mb is correct. After the update completes, the application then modifies our current option file. I noticed that most kit relinks were gone. And the Team names reverted to capital letters for teams with kit updates.(Japan, England and Germany)

In the game downloaded data size was 14.2 MB (14,966,784 byte).

As like last year there was in
C:\ProgramData\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\download

Judging from the speed of my updating process, I would say that the size 14mb is correct. After the update completes, the application then modifies our current option file. I noticed that most kit relinks were gone. And the Team names reverted to capital letters for teams with kit updates.(Japan, England and Germany)

In the game downloaded data size was 14.2 MB (14,966,784 byte).

As like last year there was in
C:\ProgramData\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\download

thanks mate for info :WORSHIP:

I downloaded this and all my other teams (Team A, B, etc) rosters are messed up. I thought this wasn't going to happen if we applied the last patch? :RANT:

luckly made a backup of data before i downloaded the dlc but now cant load up game without the game trying to overwrite the option file with this buls**t. is there anyway around this???

i saw some boot in dt0f and new pes2010 template:

japang.png

kitserver works after...

can someboy please upload his new dt0f? because my game crashes after the update when trying to play with japan...

Back
Top Bottom